News

Today I'm telling my sister about my cancer. I feel like I'm going to puke. I'm so nervous. Is she going to be mad, sad, or will she even care? Why am I so nervous? Ohh yeah because I'm telling my sister I could die. God I gate this stupid cancer. I'm starting my chemotherapy next week. I know I'm going to feel terrible. I'm going to be sick and tired. I'm nervous about that too.

   I pulled up to my sisters house and got even more nervous. I walked up and knocked on the door. Liz walked out and closed the door. When she looked at me her eyes landed on my head.

"What did you do to your hair? Why do you look really sick?" She said worried.

"I'll explain when we get back to house. I love you. Ok?"

"I love you too." She said.

   My nervousness grew even more when we pulled into the boys house. I led her inside. We went up to mine and Louis bedroom. I sat her down on the bed. I took a deep breath.

"I don't want you to worry to much ok? Last week I was really sick. Louis to me to the hospital and... I have leukemia." I looked at her. She was staring at me with tears brimming her eyes. "But I promise you. I well fight this. I will pull through this for you. I'm not going anywhere." I said. Suddenly I was wrapped in a hug. I felt my shirt becoming wet. I rubbed her back gently. "They think since we caught it before it did a lot of damage that I will make it. Don't worry ok? I go have chemo next Tuesday." Tuesday is five days from now.

"I wonder if Joy would let me stay with you until Tuesday." She said. I looked down at her.

"You can always ask." I told her softly. She grabbed her phone.

"Hey Joy...yeah...listen I just found out my sister had cancer... I know it's awful...week I was wondering if I could stay here until she goes to chemo on Tuesday so I can spend time with her... Really!..Thanks Joy...ok...bye." She turned to me with a smile. "When can we go pick up done clothes?" I pulled her into a hug.

"We can go tomorrow. Tonight you can borrow my clothes. I'm so excited." I said.

"Me too." She said.

"So do you want to start here or in my house?" I asked.

"Wherever you want to." She said.

"I'll ask the boys if we can stay here." I smiled at her. "I'm so excited! I get to spend some time with my little sister! I do want you to tell me how you really feel about everything though. You know the cancer." She looked up at me frowning.

"Honestly I'm really scared. I just got you back in my life and I don't want to lose you. I feel like my heart has just been ripped out because there is a chance that I will lose you." She said looking at her hands.

"I love you so much and I'm sorry you have to feel like this. There is nothing we can do but fight it though. We have to stay strong and positive but we also need to share our feelings when we feel like this. If you ever need to talk about it just tell me."

"Ok sis. I will and I love you too." She said.

"And just a warning. If we go out in public with the boys there is going to be lots of paparazzi and fans coming up to us." I warned her. She giggled.

"Ok thanks for the warning. What do you want to do?"

"Well we can get the boys and ask them."

"Ok where are they?" I held up my finger telling her to be quiet. I slowly and quietly walked up to the door. I stood clear knowing what was coming. I turned the knob and the door flew open as two bodies fell at my feet.