'Celebrate'

Selena POV

   Me and the girls are trying to find the boys backstage. I can't wait to see Louis. I am his fiancé now. I want to 'celebrate'. Finally we heard someone calling our names. When we turned around the boys were at the other end of the hallway. We started to walk towards each other. It took everything in me not to run and kiss Louis. We finally made it to each other and he roughly pressed his lips against mine. I put my arms around his neck but pulled away. I leaned to his ear and whispered. "Save it for the bedroom." I whispered. When I pulled away his eyes were wide. He calmed himself then whispered.

   "Why wait?" He tried to plant his lips on mine again but I put my hand up. He pouted but stopped trying to kiss me when I whispered.

   "You can kiss me all you want later. Lets get home first." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

   "We are going to head home. Take care of Liz." Louis said.

   "We will give you at least an hour!" Harry said.

   "Thank you!" I yelled over my shoulder. We got in my car and Louis drove. While he was driving I put my hand on his thigh. I could see him tense up.

   "Selena. Not while I'm driving." He said with a shaky voice. I giggled and took my hand away. "We are here." He said jumping out of the car. Someone is in a hurry. I follow him inside to his room. Before I know it I'm being pushed up against the wall.

~Smut starts here.~

    I pulled his shirt over his head then he did the same to me. He reconnected the kiss instantly slipping his tongue in my mouth.  Our tongues fought for dominance. He trailed his hands down my torso, to my butt, then to my thighs. He gently squeezed, a sign for me to jump, so I did just that. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to the bed. He unclipped my bra in one swift motion and threw it to the floor. He laid me down on the bed still kissing me. I started to undo his belt buckle. When I got it off I unbuttoned his jeans. He stood up taking off his jeans and boxers. I took off my jeans while he did that.

   He got back on top of me but I flipped us over. He shot me a confused look. I grabbed his length in my hand while sucking on his sweet spot. I moved my hand up and down quickly. His head rolled back in pleasure. I started to plant kisses going down his body until I reached right above his area. I started sucking on the skin above his area. When he moaned I decided to quit teasing him. I put my lips over his head. I put his full length in my mouth almost gagging when it touched the back of my throat. I moved my head up and down sucking on it. He began moaning.

   "Selena stop." I didn't listen and just began sucking harder. "Fuck Selena." He mumbled as liquid hit the back of my throat. I removed my mouth from him to look at his face. He was panting for air. He looked down at  me. "Your turn."  he moved me up where he was laying and got on top. He dipped his head into my neck and began sucking making me moan. Without warning he slipped two of his long fingers inside of me. He began pumping in and out quickly.  He curled his fingers making my back arch a little bit. I released myself on his fingers. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked them clean as I caught my breath. Then he dipped his head between my legs and swirled his tongue around me, licking up the rest of it. 

   He grabbed a condom and put it on. He hovered over me with his package pressing against me. He smiled down at me. "Come on Louis. Quit teasing." I said.

   "Beg for it baby." I rolled my eyes but did since we are running out of time.

   "Louis. Please just fuck me." I begged. He smirked and pushed himself inside of me. A moan escaped my lips. I couldn't help it. It feels so good. He started thrusting in and out of me quickly. I tangled my hands in his hair. "Louis I'm almost there." He kept going even after I had already came twice. He stopped when he heard the front door slam shut. He pulled out of me before throwing the condom away.

~Smut ends Here~

   I laid there panting as Louis rejoins me in bed. It took me a little while to catch my breath.

   "Louis." He hummed in response. "I love you. You know that right."

   "I know babe. I love you too." He said sleepily. "Good night...Fiancée." I could practically hear his smile as he said that. I cuddled into his chest.

   "Night Fiancé.'' I said before drifting off into a deep sleep.

   I opened my eyes this morning and the bed was empty. I looked around the room but Louis was no where in sight. I shrugged it off figuring he had an interview or something. I walked to the dresser and got a pair of sweats and a t shirt. After I put my clothes on I walked downstairs. My insides hurt like hell but I delt with it. I walked like nothing was wrong. When I got to the living room everyone was in there except me. I wonder why they didn't wake me. They all looked at me.

   "What happened?" I spoke slowly. Louis patted the spot next to him for me to sit down. I sat and looked around worried.

   "Well. Um." Louis started. "We are just scared. You go to chemo later." I nodded my head saying I understood. 

   "Don't worry guys. I don't plan on going anywhere. I'll be back here soon. I promise."

~

   We are walking in the hospital now for me to go get this chemo stuff done. I will make it out of this. I'm not going anywhere. They are just so worried. I keep telling them I'll be fine but they don't believe me. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

One more chapter then the epilogue.