Awkward

Selena POV

I am hiding under the bed with Louis. I realized how much tension there was between us. I rolled over on my side. I studied his face until he turned to look at me. Our noses hit. I could see him slowly leaning in. My heart skipped a beat. Is this really happening? I must be dreaming. This isn't happening. Omg it is. Someone is gonna come in and ruin this I know it. Our lips were about to touch when someone put a light on us. "Found Y- did I interrupt something?" Zayn asked. Did I call that or what?

"Umm nope." Louis said.

"O.K."  We got out from under the bed and I stayed on the floor. They looked down at me. I looked back. I sighed.

"I still can't walk." I say looking at my ankle.

"Ohh right." Louis said and picked me up. More there was even more tension. We were a centimeter away from kissing. Zayn you ruin everything. I was so close to having my first kiss. So freaking close. Everything good gets ruined. I want that kiss so bad. Grr. I groaned. So did Louis. I knew why too.

"Louis if she's getting heavy I can carry her." Zayn said.

"No she isn't heavy at all." He told him before setting me on the couch. All of the sudden the lights came back on. Our eyes widened as we looked around at each other.

"We have power!" I yelled. I tried to stand up forgetting about my ankle and fell. I hit the floor. "I have to stop doing that!" I said. I pushed myself onto the couch. Louis sat next to me and everyone came in the living room.

"The power is on!" Liam said.

"We know!" Zayn replied.

"Now can we watch a movie?" Harry asked.

"Can we?" I asked.

"As long as I can pick the movie." Louis said.

"Yay!" Harry said.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked watching Louis put a movie in.

"The Conjuring." He smirked.

"Why is it always a scary movie?" I asked as he sat with me.

"Because I like cuddling with you." he whispered in my ear. I felt myself blush. I agree with him. I like cuddling with him too. The movie started and I felt his arm snake around my waist. By the end of the movie I was holding onto his shirt for dear life and my face was hidden on his shoulder. I didn't want to move. I was to scared. He shook me lightly.

"The movie is over." He told me.

"I know."

"Are you gonna get up. Everyone is asleep."

"No. I'm to scared." He chuckled and lifted me up.

"I won't let anything hurt you." He carried me into his bedroom. "You can sleep here tonight. I'll be in Niall's room." He tried to walk away but I grabbed his wrist.

"Please stay. I'm scared."

Louis POV

She just asked me to stay with her. I don't know what to do.

"Ok. I'll sleep on the floor."

"Louis. Come here." She scooted over on the bed and patted the empty spot. I sighed but laid down next to her on the bed. We are just friends for now. I'm just comforting her. Don't freak out Lou. You're not even touching her. I spoke to soon. She scooted closer to me and put her head on my chest. I put my arm around her shoulders and played with her hair. She was making small circles on my chest with her index finger. I wanted to lean down and kiss her. She isn't yours yet Louis. Stay calm. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep

"They need to get together already." Is the voice that woke me up. I wanted to listen so I pretended to sleep.

"I know. It's so obvious they love each other."

"And they are so cute. I mean, look at them." I knew that voice was Addi.

"How are they not awake?"

"I am. I just thought you would be smart enough to go away." I mumbled into Selenas' hair. I remembered how she asked me to stay with her last night because she was scared.

"Why are you two sleeping together?" Liam asked.

"She was scared." I smiled. I was holding Selena.

"You really love her don't you?" Addi asked me. I nodded.

"I really do."

"Then you need to tell her that." Niall said putting his arm around Addi.

"I know. I'm just scared of being rejected." I moved some hair that was hanging in her face. She looked so peaceful. So sweet. I heard my phone go off. I grabbed it careful not to wake up Selena. I looked at my mentions and saw a picture of me and Selena. It was when I was smiling moving her hair.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Who thinks @Louis_Tomlinson should ask @SelenaLuvs1D to be his girlfriend?

Then there was.

@NiallOfficial: Poor @Louis_Tomlinson. He is scared of being rejected by @SelenaLuvs1D

I chuckled at their tweets. "Well thanks." I mumbled sarcastically. Selena stirred around a bit before smiling up at me.

"Good morning Lou." She mumbled.

"Good morning." My face dropped a little when I realized something.

"Are you and Addi going home today?" I asked sadly.

"I guess. I do have to go home sometime."

"We're gonna miss having you around. I'm gonna miss having you around." I really was gonna miss her.

"I'm gonna miss you too Louis. It's not like we're saying goodbye."

"Yeah just goodbye for now." I told her.

"No. We aren't saying goodbye at all. Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away. Going away means forgetting." I laughed at her sentence. I can't believe she did that.

"You quoted Peter Pan." I said.

"It's my favorite movie."

"Me too." I told her."We'll have to watch it together soon."

"Yeah. That would be fun Lou." She looked at me confused. Then looked away.

"Watcha thinking?" I asked her.

"Did you just ask me on a date?"

So what do all you lovely people think? How do you like the story so far? I'm sorry for the cliff hanger. New update soon. Talk to all you lovelies later. If you ever need help with anything just message me. I may not know you but I've been through a lot. I'll always be here for you even if no one else is. I love all of you. Thanks for reading.

XoXo Katie