She Was Unbreakable

By gretta5378

Charlie Johnson was unbreakable. She was born into a loving family, and had nothing wrong with her. She was a... More

1 Charlie
2 Fighting Scar
3 Broken
4 Sanity
5 You can run but you can't hide
6 Help
7 Attack
8 You will never break me
9 Darkness
10 Escape
11 My worst nightmare
12 Found
13 Suprise
14 Crazier
15 She's a puzzle
16 Goodbye
17 Gone
18 Miss me?
19 Bitch
20 Found
21 Bye Ace
22 Twice
23 Suprises
24 Long time no see
25 Looking for me
26 Truce
27 Chyna and Abagail
28 Love?
29 Determination
30 Fighting
31 Doctors
32 The End

Prolouge

13.9K 251 7
By gretta5378

Cover creds to AwkwardlyShae_ Love it so much!

Charlie Johnson was unbreakable. She was born into a loving family, with two brothers that are always there for her, and a best friend who would do anything for her. She was a normal girl at school not too Yea dumb, but not too smart she blends in with the crowd. Or at least thats what everyone thought... except Ryder Anthony. Charlie has a secret, she is the undefeated street fighter Blade and the gang leader of the mysterious gang Three guns. What happens to Charlie when somebody notices her, and will he find out her secret?

••••••••••••••••••

I apologize in advance for the grammar and spelling mistakes. This prologue makes this story seem very cheesy and boring but I swear it will be good!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 46
"I've never seen a broken girl be so badass," Caleb said with a smirk. _*_*_*_ Bianca is broken, all of her hope destroyed, her happiness shattered a...
1.8M 51.9K 52
Bad ass Katrina Moores. Beautiful, stubborn, rule breaker and has a potty mouth. But she has a dark secret, something she's been hiding for a very l...
12.1K 306 14
⚠️ IN THE MAKING OF RE-CREATING THIS STORY. A LOT OF ERRORS IN THIS BOOK BUT IT'S YOUR CHOICE ⚠️ Kylie Prescott is the schools emotional and physical...
219K 4.9K 58
What would you do if your life turned to complete and utter shit after just one day? Would you breakdown and pray someone held you together? What if...