The Last Warriors

Oleh Darkest_Rose

We are protectors to all, human and supernatural alike. We protect packs, covens and humans from rogues. But... Lebih Banyak

The Last Warriors
New Assignment
Telling the team
Arrival of new guards
Protecting the Royals
Tracking
Staying with her
Desire
The Party
My everything
Pure Bloods
Power's
Glow
And now there's eleven
Flames
Plans
The final fight
Sequel

Arriving

52.6K 1.7K 179
Oleh Darkest_Rose

Chapter 4

Putting my last set of clothes into my bag, I zipped it up. Looking around my room one last time for anything I might have forgotten but I didn't see anything. Picking up my bag, I walked towards the kitchen to find the rest of team. All of them are ready to go, I looked over them to make sure their uniform are perfect. We need to make a good impression.

"Everyone ready to go?" I asked.

"Were all set" Cole answered.

"Good, are your ear piece's in?" I checked.

"Yeah, their ready to use once we get there" Lucy smiled.

"Okay, let's get going, it's a three hour drive" I told them.

"We can get some sleep on the way" Cole said.

"I'll drive and you can all get a rest, before we get there" I smiled.

We all made our way outside and into the back of our jeep and got in. Half an hour into the drive, they were all asleep. I just hope to god that I can keep them safe and all six of us will be returning home together. If I lose any of them, the royal family will have a new threat, me.

"Everyone, wake up, we're coming up to the gates now" I said loud enough to wake them.

"Hey, you should have woke me up, I would have taken over driving to let you get some sleep" Jasper said stretching.

"I'm good, I'm not tired yet" I smiled.

"Don't worry Alexis, we won't get hurt" he said reassuring, he knows me too well.

"I hope so" I smiled.

Slowing down, I stopped at the gates as the guards surrounded our jeep. I let down my window as a guard approached.

"State your business" he said coldly.

"We are the team of warrior's sent by the supernatural council" I replied with the same cold tone and kept my eyes fixed ahead.

I could see him look into the back of the jeep before him and the other guards stepped back away from our jeep and the gates started to open. I drove through when the gates opened enough and a large mansion appeared in front of us.

"Fuck, that's some house" Cole said sitting up to get a better look.

"It's massive and so are the surroundings, it's too much ground to cover and expect know one to get past" I replied looking around, I spotted more guards coming towards us.

"How many guards do they have" Jasper said looking at the group coming towards us.

"I have know idea, but obviously not enough, we're not going to get out of meeting these face to face, let's get this over with" I sighed.

We all got out of the jeep and walked towards them, me in front of the other's.

"Hello, thank you all for coming so quickly, who is your team leader" he asked looking at the boys.

"I am the team leader, Alexis Rose" I answered, emotionless.

"Oh sorry, I was expecting the team leader to be a man" he said looking me over.

"That was obvious, are you going to have a problem with that?" I glared.

"No, we won't have a problem, we have all heard of your team and especially about the strength of their team leader, we never thought you were a woman, you have my apologies.

"Okay now that's sorted, where do we go from here?" I asked.

"We are to escort you to your accommodation, the king will meet you early in the morning with our commander to go over everything that has been happening, their is also a list of training times and the different trainers, we do understand you have conditions about meeting the opposite sex, so we will try accommodate that as much as possible but I don't know if that will even be possible" he said carefully.

"We can discuss that in the morning but for now my team and I need to rest and get set up, warn your guards I will be checking out the surroundings after we get settled, so we can come up with the best defense plan possible to keep them out" I told him.

"Okay I will let them know that you will be walking around the grounds and to keep their distance" he smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled back.

We got our bags and followed the guards towards a nice bungalow. He handed the keys to me and they walked back towards the mansion. Opening the door, we all stepped inside, relaxed and looked around. The house is nice and spacious, we walked around and picked our room's, they are all large with bathroom's attached. We left our bag's in our room's and walked into the kitchen to find some food. We opened the fridge and presses to find them packed full of food. The guy's tore into the food straight away and we made sandwiches for ourselves. After an hour of chatting, everyone headed to bed except me. I changed into grey sweat pants, a tight white roxy t shirt, my Hightops and let my hair fall down. I grabbed the key's and headed outside, closing the door behind me.

                   Walking towards the wall behind our house, I started from there. This place is ridiculously big. I took in where all the guards are posted and like the guard told me, they kept their distance. I found at least ten unguarded points around the mansion that can be accessed easily. Maybe there were guards here, they did say their numbers are down from the attacks. But this is just leaving themselves wide open. It took about an hour to get around the mansion and back to our house. Opening the door quitely I tip toed into my room and quickly changed and got into bed. Within minute's I fell asleep.

                  Waking up to my phone's alarm, I groaned and dragged myself out of bed and towards the bathroom for a shower. The cold water woke up before it started to heat up. I scrubbed myself and got out. Walking into my room, I put on black sweat pants, a black sport's bra, black tantop with our warrior's crest on it and slipped on my Hightops. I sat down in front of the mirror and blow dried my hair straight and tied it up into a high ponytail. I opened my door and I could hear everyone still asleep. I banged on all of their door's, waking them up, the king and commander will be here soon. I grabbed sausages, bacon, eggs and pudding from the fridge and started getting breakfast ready. This will definitely have them out of bed. Just as I put the plates down they all came into the kitchen, dressed in the same clothes as me. They sat down and dug into their breakfast.

"Did you check use surroundings after?" Lucy asked, still looking tired.

"Yeah, they have at least ten point's unguarded that are easy to access. This place is huge, it took an hour to walk around it" I said shaking my head.

"No wonder their getting attacked" Cole said unimpressed either with the size of the place.

"Exactly, the king and commander should be here soon and we can what we can do about training in groups of women and men" I said looking at all of them, I didn't miss the look Emma and Cole shared, I know their both afraid of losing each other if they end up been mate's to a vampire. We all hate this, we don't even have to say it, but we all know we could never refuse this mission without getting into Shit.

We cleared off our plates and put them into the dishwasher. We all heard a knock at the door and our eyes immediately went to the door. I nodded at Cole to answer it. He returned to the room with two men behind him. I could feel the power rolling off the man on the left, definitely the king. Cole is about six ft two, with a body built with muscle's but he even looked tiny towards the king. The commander is the same build as Blake, with strong arm's and muscles everywhere, he is six ft one and the commander stands at the same height. Both have an intimating presence. But none of us showed that. We stood up straight as they approached us.

"Good morning, I see you have settled in well, I just want to personally thank you for coming to help us and working with us even do it possibly means breaking your conditions, would you be able to introduce yourself so I know who is who and know your team leader.

Cole stepped forward introducing himself first. Cole held his ground and didn't let them intimate him. Cole has black hair, green eyes, strong features and always has some stubble giving him a bad boy look along with our warrior marks tattooed to his arm's.

Blake went next. He is strongest looking out of our group. He is packed with muscle's and has his warrior's marks on his arm's also. He has brown hair and brown eyes, with the feature's of a male model. Jasper followed, he has blonde hair and blues eyes. He is the smallest build out of the boys but probably the most skilled fighter out of them. He has a slimmer frame than the boys but he is packed with muscle's and also has his warrior's tattoo on his arm. He has the same make model feature's that Blake has. Emma is the first girl to introduce herself, she looks tiny compared to them. Like Lucy they have their warrior's tattoo on her shoulder, I have mine at the top of my spine. Emma went next and now my turn.

"I'm Alexis Rose, the team leader" smiling as I introduced myself.

"You are the Alexis I have heard so much about. It is a pleasure to meet you and your team. Your fighting and tracking skill are well known as are your team's. If I'm not mistaken you were the one that had to endure a barbaric punishment from Lewis" the king said.

"You are not mistaken, that was me" I replied emotionless, I could feel my team behind me tense at the memory of seeing my back.

"I have to say that was a disgraceful, I was disgusted when I heard what he did, we all know warrior's are the ones to carry out punishments when their team is seriously hurt or killed, do not worry that will not happen here" he reassured me.

"It was but what's done is done" I replied.

"Of course, the commander and I will go through everything with you and your team and you, so you know exactly what has been happening" he smiled.

We all sat down and listened to them telling us the full extent of the attacks and how many men were killed. It turns out they have no female guards so that plan went out the window straight away. One of the trainer's for the more advanced group of guards already has demanded he gets me, the team leader to help him. We designated each one of us to different group's depending what group suited them. We will organise the guards schedules later, once we get the full number's of guards when the new one's arrive. For now it looks like we have training to do.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

692K 15.2K 20
After years of being abused, Diamond is rejected and runs away from her pack. She is taken in by another pack and after six months she has to return...
413K 21.9K 77
"Who are we? Well for starters, this is my prince, my heart, the love of my undead life." "And this is Kai, my guard." ** Despite their lethal bites...
27.9K 1.8K 32
She's one of the richest people in the kingdom. He isn't. She was born into a royal family. He wasn't. She's a vampire. He's a human. What happens w...
White Wolf Oleh Shy Girl

Manusia Serigala

35.6K 1.2K 27
They called us monsters, they said we are untamed beasts, they told us we are cursed - they were right. That was centuries ago, since than we ev...