New Assignment

Chapter 2

Waking up to my alarm I groaned and hit it making it stop. Looking at my alarm clock flashing six in the morning. I dragged myself out of bed and walked towards my wardrobe, grabbing black sweat pants and a black sports bra for training. I brought them into the bathroom with me and turned on my shower, stepping into the hot water. I stood under the water letting it wake me up. After twenty minutes I got out, drying myself off and got dressed. I blow dried my hair and put it into a high ponytail. Walking towards the door I put on my Hightops. Walking down the hallway I can hear voices coming from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and got hit with the delicious smell of breakfast. My team is already sitting down and eating, keeping a chair for me. I grabbed some sausages, bacon, egg and orange juice, then walked towards my team. Sitting down I was met with a chores of "Morning", I smiled and said "Morning".

"Did you see what team is back, they didn't get to complete their mission, they had too many injuries to continue" Cole said whispering.

I discreetly looked around and my eyes landed on Leo' s team, not all of them, only him and two others, they look rough, like they got a beaten of their lives. I scanned Leo's body, he doesn't look as bad as the rest. I pulled my eyes from him, Leo is hot, with black hair, shaved at the sides with tribal patterns shave into it and long enough on top to style it messy. His eyes are a deep blue. He has long dark eyelashes, the only scar he has is a line running through his left eyebrow. He has strong features and full lips with dark stubble on his face. He is six ft three and built of pure muscle. The ultimate bad boy and attitude to go with it.

"Pick your jaw up" Lucy said laughing.

"I will when you pick your jaw up, I saw you looking at Ryan" I smirked as she blushed, Emma sat there laughing at the two of us and shaking her head.

Lucy, Emma and I are really close, we tell each other everything, Lucy has dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, petite nose, her bottom lip is slightly fuller than her top lip, she has a curvey figure, with a killer tan  and is the smallest of us, at five ft seven. Emma has natural blonde hair, light blue eyes, petite nose and plump lips. Her skin is like porcelain and she has a slim figure and is five ft nine, she is also Coles girlfriend.

Lucy and I both sent playful  glares towards Emma who immediately stopped laughing. We like to make fun of each other and joke, but when it comes to work our attitude changes, we know one mistake can get us and other's killed. Looking at Leo and Ryan shows what can happen, like me, Leo is their team leader.

"Where are the rest of his team?did they survive? " I asked quitely not wanting to be heard.

"One didn't make it and two are in ICU" Jasper whispered.

"What was their mission, it's been along time since a team has come back that badly hurt and with a death" I whispered shocked.

"They were sent to try stop a war breaking out between a pack and coven, a werewolf turned out to be mate's with a vampire, which rarely happens, the werewolf is the old alphas daughter, he didnt want her joining their coven, things got bad from there and as you can see they weren't to successful in stopping it.

"Did the supernatural council step in and deal with the ones that killed one of our warrior's and left two critical" I asked furious.

"Haven't got a clue, but no doubt we will be sent their to sort out this mess" Lucy said seriously.

"More than likely but I guarantee if one of us gets hurt, I'm destroying that pack and coven" I answered.

"We just have to stay on our toes and make sure nothing happens to us, we all remembered what happened last time one of us got hurt, Alexis ripped through their pack like a tornado til nothing was left" Blake smiled.