The hottie next door *A Mindl...

By JeniyaEdwards

(Your name) was the nerd back home. But when she had her last day with her bestie,Ny. Ny gave her a whole new... More

The hottie next door *A MindlessBehavior love story-Starring You*
Chapter two-My next door nieghbors
Chapter 3 (Plan working perfectly.)
Chapter 4 (It was all a bunch of lies)
Chapter five- Always remember Take the B!tch and make him pay.
Chapter 6-We are so over!
She wants the dic- Watch yo mouth!
Shawty like mine.
WTF? Freaky Nigga and some Jacked up news.
To late to apologize Now.
Chapter 11 -Everything Changes
Chapter 13- My boys are back.
My Prince Charming with an Afro.
Chapter 15 -Drama is my middle name. Literally.
Sometimes Love can be a dream.
Girl with an broken heart and a beatiful ring.
Time cant be replace.
Climax
The Hottie Next Door, Found Her Hottie From L.A.

Things don't turn out as what you plan.

13.1K 119 27
By JeniyaEdwards

Next chapter

Your pov:

I had to pose with Jadan holding my waist. My face was mad red. I looked up at him. I showed my pearly whites. He smiled back. Jaden was taller than me. Alomost taller then Princeton. I pulled my hands to his face. Camaras was snapping. I had to kiss him on the shoot. I enhailed a huge breath and leaned to him. He slowly moved to me while smiling harder.

My lips touched his soft warm sweet lips. I kissed harder. Jaden smiled in the kiss. "Okay Done!" Jeff said. "GoodJob Jaden and (Your name)!" Jeff smiled. Jaden grabbed my hand. I looked up at him. Jaden smiled. I blushed and looked down at the water. Zoe and Lil Twist had to go now. Zoe was on her back floating while Lil Twist held her. Then it was Cici and Tequan time. Cici was on Tequan's shoulder while he was splashing water at her. Then lastly it was Biz. She was sitting on the steps of the Pool while Diggy was looking in her eyes. Biz started blushing. Then Me and the girls took pictures with Jawaan. We was splashing water at him with huge smiles on our faces. Then we all crowded him. We sat by him and smiled.

The boys was beyond jealous. Jawaan only think of us as friends. Which makes me cool with him. A few hours later it was 1:30. We was back at our house. The guys were there. Me and Jaden was in my room.

I layed my head on his lap. "Soooo what you wanna do." I said. Jaden bended his head to my lips and planted a kiss on them. I kissed back. Wait I just got out of a relationship and already kissing some dude. I pulled away. "I can't I just got out of a bad relationship and I-" I got cut off. Jaden kissed me again. "I'm not like those stuck up rich players." He said. I bit on my lip. "Promise." I said. Jaden nodded. "I promise." He said. I smiled and kissed him. I really hope he will be the right one.

Zoe's Pov:

I was in my room with Lil Twist. Mmmmm Sexi Mofo. "You must really like staring at me don't you." He said. I looked down and blushed. "Maybe." Twist leaned to me and kissed me. I kissed back wanting more. Twist kissed harder. I moaned and pulled him closer. He got ontop of me and explored my mouth. I moaned. Twist pulled away. "I know I just met you but...Will you be my girl?" He said.

I started screaming and jumping. "AHHHHHHHHH LIL TWIST JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM IN LOVE.SO IM GONNA FUCK!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed it at the tops of my lungs. Twist smiled. "Soooo thats a yes right." He said, I nodded and smashed my lips into his.Twist kissed me back. He was soo my Mr.Right. He has to be right?

Biz's Pov:

I walked to the Pool outside, I sat and layed my feet in the cold water. It felt good. Since it was hot out. Having a little coldness won't hurt. I layed flat on my back. I opened my eyes and saw Diggy. He was leaning over me. I gulped. "Hi." I said. Diggy leaned closer to me. "Hey cutie." I blushed at him. "I'm Cute." I said. Diggy bit his lip. "Your more then cute.I love you for you.Don't change your slef because your already perfect. Bizza Your perfect to me." He said and kissed me on the lips. I smiled inside and kissed back.

Diggy pulled away. "Will you be mine?" He asked. I nodded. "Ofcourse I will Daniel." I said. I planted a soft slow kiss on his lips. Diggy kissed back. I moaned. His lips were perfect for me. I kissed back harder. He was perfect for me. I was perfect for him. I know I just met him and all,but He was the love for me. My love. I smiled and pulled away.. I layed my head on his shoulder. We sat there staring at the moon lying a bed of water.

Cici's Pov:

I layed down in my bed. My eyes were closed. Tequan was right next to me. His arms were around my waist. I cuddled closer to him. Tequan spoke. "Stacy will you be my girlfriend." He said. I looked up at him. "Ofcourse I will." I said. I kissed him on the lips. He kissed back. I pulled him ontop of me. Tequan moaned and kissed harder. I moaned loud. Who knew kissing could involve so much moaning.

Tequan pulled away. "So you promise to be with me even if I'm not with you." He said. I nodded. "Tequan I promise that I will be with you even if we was I trillion miles away. I would always be in your heart and you will be in mines." I said. Tequan smiled and kissed me. I kissed back . We pulled away and drifted to sleep.

Your Pov:

We pulled away from the kiss. "Wait I can't kiss you like this when we're not even dating." I said. Jaden Laughed. "I thought we was already dating." he said. I blushed. "Maybe we should then both of us will know." I said. Jaden nodded and bit on his lip. "Will you be my boo." Jaden asked. I nodded and kissed him. Jaden kissed me back happily. I have to admit it though. I am wondering what the guys are doing right now......

Roc's Pov;

My head hurted. My back sobbed in pain. (Your name) Made me hurt worse when she said those words. "Goodbye Trey." Her voice went over and over in my head. Its like I couldn't control it anymore. I got up and looked at myslef. My hair was a mess. My eyes were red and my lips were chap. I sighed another day without the girl I atually love. I went to my shower and got ready for school.

When I finished I changed into a black polo shirt, with my black Basket ball jacet and me some Polo Jeans that were black. I put on my red and black jordans. I walked back in my bathroom and comb my hair into a ponytail. It looked ight. I grabbed my Snapback that was black. I put it on and walked out the door with my book bag. I walked downstairs and saw Prod. He was yping to this song he came up with. He was worrying me about the damn song.

"Yo man Me you and the boys need to see this song." Prod said. I rolled my eyes. "Dude you know damn well. I'm not gonna sing. That shit is for faggots." I said. Prod smirked. "So your calling Chris Brown a faggot." He said. My eyes widen. "What I never said that!Stop twisting up my words!NIgga." I said. Prod laughed. "You said it now me." He said. Prod pulled out the damn song. "Just once." He said. I squinted. "Fine." I mumbled.

Prod started singing. He handed me the other part. I started singing the part that said Chorus.

(Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PwFnV2XacE)

Wish I could drive a whip, and take you 'round the city

Cruise along the street, and pick up somethin' pretty for you

Wish I could pull up to the club with a nice lookin' Harley

But that might be just a little too early

Instead of shoppin' mall, take you to the Tahj Mahal

Maybe the islands, only the finest for you

I know I'm young but I ain't even tryin' to fool ya

What I'm sayin is that girl I gotta-

Future, and when I'm older Imma know just what to do with ya

'Cause the futures lookin' bright so come into the light

And everything that's wrong I'll make it right, 'cause girl

I got a future, girl I got a future.

Girl you know I got a future, future, future, girl I gotta future.

Wish I could meet your mom, and show her that I'm easy (easy)

Wish that I could tell you that I love you girl I mean it I do

Wish I could kick it with your friends on a regular basis

But we're from two different worlds, I gotta face it

I'm still a boy, and, you need a real man

I'm gonna get there, yeah I know I sure can

I know I'm young but I ain't even tryin' to fool ya

What I'm saying is that girl I gotta-

[Chorus]

Future, and when I'm older Imma know just what to do with ya

'Cause the futures lookin' bright so come into the light

And everything that's wrong I'll make it right, 'cause girl

I got a future, girl I got a future.

Girl you know I got a future, future, future, girl I gotta future.

One day, I'll be older and wiser yeah

One day, I'll be somebody's provider yeah

One day, I'm gonna be able to do,

All of the little things that I've been singin' to you, and

One day, I'll be ballin', drivin 'stead of walkin'

Bring you where you want and take you shopping in the mall and

Whoo!

I know I'm young but I ain't even tryin' to fool ya and

What I'm sayin' is that girl I gotta-

Future, and when I'm older Imma know just what to do with ya

'Cause the futures lookin' bright so come into the light

And everything that's wrong I'll make it right, 'cause girl

I got a future, girl I got a future.

Girl you know I got a future, future, future, girl I gotta future

I got a future, girl, [x3]

I got a future! Girl! (Let's get it)

I got a future!

And when I'm older Imma know just what to do with ya!

When we finished I realized that Ray and Prince was also singing. I smiled. "Ight Prod you win.We're a band." I said. Prod started voctory dancing. I joined him. Ray started Crumping. Princeton was poping his chest. Man we was good at dancing to. "Yo you thin we might get famous for this." Ray said. I nodded. "We can perform at our school" I said. They nodded in agreement.

I need excatly what to name us...............

Rays Pov:

We been Practicing for five months. Lots of people know us now. But I really wanna know if (your name)Stil remember us. Most of our song is about her. I loooked at my phone. I still had her in contact. Her nick name to me was Lovely taco. She was my taco my girl. But I was stupid and got my heart broken. I sighed.

Lily ran to me. She was my adopted little sister. Lily smiled. "Ray someone wants to speak to you." She said. I smiled and grabbed the phone. "Thanks Lily." Lily ran out my room. "Hello." I said. Her voice,the angel voice spoke. "Hi Ray did you call me?" (Your name) Asked. I bit on my lip. "Yes I wanted to say that I saw you on Tv,that new video from Trey Songs.You was beautiful." I spok the truth.

"Um thanks." She said. I took a deep breath. "Look I miss-" I got cut off. "Ray I have to go sorry." She hung up. Damn! I thought. I threw the phone on my bed and layed on my bed. I put my hands behind my hand. Is she really sorry.Or is she just trying to jump off the phone. I sighed and leaned over my bed. I pulled out my wallet. I opened it. It showed a picture of me and (your name) Hugging eachother. I kissed the picture and layed it by me. I closed my eyes and hoped that I was gonna get some sleep.

Your pov:

I hung up before Ray could say those words. My heart was sore from that. I took a deep breath and stood up. I had to pose for over a hundred pictures. One was me in my game on outfit. Then I had to wear a red lacy Bra and some Thongs. Jeff said "YOur gonna be one of the new-new of the seasonale." I have no idea what that meant.

(Your outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/your_outfit/set?id=43831108)

When I finished posing,I walked to my dressing room and changed. I drove back to my house. I saw Jaden's car Parked out. I walked to the door and unlocked it. I walked in and saw Jaden staring at the ceiling. Wow he must have been boreeeeddd. I sat on his lap. "Heyyyyy baby." I said. jaden Looked at me and smiled. He kissed me. "God I missed you." He said. Jaden kissed back harder. I moaned and wrapped my legs around him.

Jaden removed his jacket. Jaden kissed me harder. Lust started filling over powering us. I pulled Jaden closer to me. Jaden moaned. Cici ran downstairs. Damn it! "Aye you two stop all that before yall end up on 17 and pregnat,The celebretis Stle!" Cici said. I rolled my eyes and pushed Jaden off me gently. Jaden groaned. He layed his head on my lap. "Whyyy did Cici had to ruin our moment?" He said. I laughed and stood up. Jaden's head hit the couch. "Ow!" He said. I smirked. "My bad." I walked out the room.

Zoe's pov:

I was at Twist house. "Sooo whhy did you want me here." I said. Twist came out wearing boxers. No shirt. My eyes widen. I bit on my lip. It was that or twist. I started biting on my lips until a sharp pain was coming from it. "I told you. You was soo gonna bite your lip off." He said. I blushed and walked to him. I took off my jacket. "Your not the only one thats gonna be undressed." I said. I pushed Twist on his bed and got ontop. I started kissing on him.

Twist moaned. He pulled me closer to him. I could feel his dick on me. I smiled and removed my top. It showed my Black laced Bra. Twist sat up. "Wait are you sure about this." He said. I nodded. I removed my Bra. Twist stared at my Breast for over 10 mins. "You gon tast these or just sit there." I said. Twist looked up at me and smirked. He pushed me on the bed and got on top. He started kissing me on my neck,Then lower. I moaned when his lips touched my Nave. He started sucking on my Naves. I moaned. Twist stop sucking and went to my pants. He pulled both of my Pants and panties off. Twist shoved two fingers in me. I moaned loud. "Uhhhhh Twist." I said. He smirked and suck another in. "Ahhhhhhh." I said. I orgasmed on Twist's hands. I moaned. Twist pulled out his fingers and licked them. "Mmm You taste good." He said. Twist went down to my Vajj. I closed my eyes.

I felt something long and wet go in my Vajj. I moaned. "Uhhahhhhh." I said. Twist pulled my Vajj closer and went deeper. I moaned loudly. "TWISTTTTTTTTTTT" I yelled in pleasure. Twist removed his Boxers and went in. I moaned loud. He went harder in me. I moaned as loud as I could. Twist went deeper in my Vajj with his dick. Damn this nigga got a long Dick! I bit on my lip. Twist bend down and kissed me. I moaned in the kiss. Twist pulled away and moaned. He went harder and harder.

Biz's Pov:

I was playing football with Diggy. "Ahhhhh!" I screamed. "THAT FUCKING BALL ALMOST HIT ME!" I said. DIggy smirked. "Sorry." He said. I tackled him. "Nah What!" I said. Diggy grabbed me and layed me on the ground. He got ontop and kissed me. I kissed back. Diggy's lips felt so right to me......................................................

When we finished our makeout session we went to get some icecream. I shared mine with Diggy. "You know i never tasted Vanilla Icecream until now." DIggy said. I stopped eating. "WHAT!" I said. DIggy nodded. "Yeah I don't eat icecream unless My girl or family wants it." We both Shrugged at the same time. When we finished we got up and left. I jumped on Diggy's back. "Carrie me please." I said. Diggy nodded. "Ight Shawty." He said. He walked me to his car. I hopped down and got in.

We was back at my/the girls house. We walked in and saw two little twins,sitting on the couch. "Who is you." I said. One of them spoke. "I'm Jenelle.This is my sister Kanelle.We was waiting for Uncle Jaden." SHe said. My mouth fell open. "Willow has kids." I said. The twins looked at eachother and laughed. "No she doensn't she's only 15!" Janelle said. "Ohhh so who kids are yall." I said. The twins bite on their nails. I could tell they were lying.

"Okay Yall want an artegraph or something,Because yall just admitted to that lie." I said. The twins stood up. "Jaden is our dad." They said at the same time. My eyes widen. "(Your name)!JADEN!YOU MIGHT WANNA COME HERE!" I yelled. Jaden and (Your name) came charing down the stairs. "Nigga why the fuck you yelling!" (Your name) Said. I pointed at the twins.

The twins walked to Jaden. "Hi Jaden.We're your daughter.Janelle and Kanelle." They said at the same time. Jaden eyes widen. "What I never oh no." He said.

Your pov:

"Oh no." Jaden said. "I glared at him. "What do you mean ohhh no." I said. Jaden bit his lip. "They are mine." He said. I shook my head. "WHAT YOU WAS TALKING ABOUT HAVING FUCKING KIDS WITH ME WHEN YO ASS ALREADY GOT KIDS AND YOU DIDN"T KNOW BOUT IT!" I yelled. The twins looked down at the ground. They hung their heads. "You don't remember us." Kanelle said. Jaden Shurgged. "I mean you can't be mine.Kacli was fucking all types of niggas.How I always use Protection. You can't be mine." Jaden said. I rolled my eyes. "Sure you forget your own kids.Janelle,Kanelle I'm sorry about your daddy forgetting you.Don't be sad baby girls." I said. I walked to them and kissed the on the forehead. "Jaden you should leave with your kids." I said.

Jaden nodded and walked out the house with his kids. So he cheated on me with some hoe. Atleast the kids was cute. I turned to Biz. I shook my head. "I told you it was to good to be true." I said. Biz shook her head. "No girl he wasn't the one big deal.Come on.I know you need a hug." She said. Biz opened her arms. I ran to her and cried in her arms. This was so unfair. I mean he had kids. He cheated on me with some hoe. I cried harder. "Why can't I just have a better life!" I said while sobbing.

Biz helped me upstairs and layed by me. "Its fine girl you don't need him." She said. I looked in her eyes. She was telling the truth, I sighed. "I guess your right but How can someone forget his kids." I said. Biz shurgged. "Dumb asses." She said. I giggled and layed my head on her shoulder. "I love you sis." I said. Biz smiled. "I love you too little Sis." She said. I closed my eyes. I felt like a little kid.Evenutally Me and Biz was knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woked up and walked out Biz's room. I walked in mines. I started to just sit there. Then I started making up songs,

I sighed and stop playing stuff. I looked at my phone. 2 New Text Messages! It said. I tapped view.

It was Roc. "Meet me at the beach in Loviswill.(Random name) Please I need to show you something." Said the text. I took a deep breath and went in the shower.

(Your outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/your_outfit/set?id=43863295)

I got out of the car. Roc was standing there. His eyes were still red. I took a gap of breath and walked to him. "Roc-" I was cut off. Roc started singing.

(The song will be on the wall thing)

How do I breathe? Yeah

It feels so different being here

I was so used to being next to you

Life for me is not the same

There's no one to turn to

I don't know why I let it go too far

Starting over it's so hard

Seems like everywhere I try to go

I keep thinking of you

I just had a wake up call

Wishing that I never let you fall

Baby you are not to blame at all

Remember when I pushed you away

Baby if you knew I cared

You'd have never went nowhere

Girl I should've been right there

How do I breathe, without you here by my side?

How will I see, when your love brought me to the light?

Where do I go, when your heart's where I lay my head?

When you're not with me, how do I breathe?

How do I breathe?

Girl I'm losin' my mind

Yes I made a mistake

I thought that you would be mine

Guess the joke was on me

I miss you so bad I can't sleep

I wish I knew where you could be

Another dude is replacing me

But this can't be happening

I just had a wake up call

Wishing that I never let you fall

Baby you are not blame at all

Remember when I pushed you away

Baby if you knew I cared

You'd have never went nowhere

Girl I should've been right there

(And I wonder)

How do I breathe, without you here by my side?

How will I see, when your love brought me to the light?

Where do I go, when your heart's where I lay my head?

When you're not with me, how do I breathe?

How do I breathe?

I should've brought my love home

Baby I ain't perfect you know

Pride has got a tight hold

Girl come back to me

Cus girl you made it hard to breathe

When your not with me

Tell me, how do I breathe, without you here by my side?

How will I see, when your love brought me to the light?

Where do I go, when your heart's where I lay my head?

When you're not with me, how do I breathe?

How do I breathe, without you here by my side?

How will I see, when your love brought me to the light?

Where do I go, when your heart's where I lay my head?

When you're not with me, how do I breathe?

How do I breathe?

When he stopped my eyes were fulled with tears. He was so sweet. Roc opened his arms. "Forgive me." He said. I nodded and ran into his arms. Roc pulled me Colse to him like I was the only thing left in this world. "Forgive me.I missed you and I love you so much. I can't breath without you.Please forgive me and the boys.We love you and miss you." He said. I let the tears come. "I...i Forgive you." I said. Roc smiled and kissed me.

I kissed back happily. Roc was holding me. Roc always felt like a Teddy Bear to me...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 3.7K 57
An Ewe princess named Ayodele finds herself entangled in a web of royal intrigue and forbidden romance. From the moment Ayodele sets foot in the Kore...
133K 5.1K 68
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭...
844K 45.1K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
733K 13.2K 15
Kassidy is a 20 year old mother of a 4 year old baby girl. What's going to happen when she sees an old crush at her brothers house? Read and find out.