If You.. (COMPLETED)

Par gracey87

she is leaving.. and i can't do anything.. my love is leaving.. like a fool, I'm blankly standing here.. why... Plus

Intro
Present Day
First Encounter
Unfulfilled Love
Senior Year
Jealousy
Friend?
Blossoming Love
Secret Love Story
Start of Something New
Promise
Jeju Island Trip (Part 1) - Love Hurts
Jeju Island Trip (Part 2) - Truth or Dare
Jeju Island Trip (Part 3) - I Choose You
Jeju Island Trip (Part 4) - Surprise!
Breaking Apart
She's Leaving
Old Friend
Hyolyn
Coming Home
Fluttering Feelings
Baekmi's Wedding
The Truth
Good News
Where is Suho?
Begin Again
It's Official
Birthday Gift
I'm Sorry
You Are My First
I Will Kill You - (Part 1)
I Will Kill You - (Part 2)
Be With You
Kim Jun Rong
Finale (Part 2) - The End
Announcement!
Announcement New story!
BTS x BLACKPINK

Yes, I Do

866 38 2
Par gracey87

*cont from the last chapter..

Naeun: guys..I think i know..
Suho: you know? Where?
Naeun: rong unnie go to Canada.
All: CANADA!!
Suho: why she go there?
Naeun: I remember last time when we still live in London unnie said she still keep in touch with her childhood best friend, if I'm not mistaken he lives in Canada. Rong unnie said if she is sad or feel down she will always go to him asking for advice but I forgot his name.
Suho: I think I know him..
Naeun: really Suho oppa?
Suho: his name is Changsub, yes he is Chorong best friend. I don't know him in person but I saw him last time during high school. She never talk about him anymore so I guess he still lives in Canada.
Naeun: yes that's the name Changsub oppa! But I'm sorry Suho oppa, rong unnie never told me his home address.
Suho: it's okay not your fault. Why she want to cancel our wedding at the last minute like this? I don't get it.
Chanyeol: let me try what I can do about this hyung, I know Changsub since childhood but we lost contact when he go to Canada.
Suho: thanks hyung, anything give me a call.

Next day..
Chanyeol Office
It was lunch time but Chanyeol decided just stay at his office, the reason is he's been searching for Changsub details like home address or phone number. Chanyeol receiving tons of texts and call from his parents who is worried for Chorong, Chanyeol told them not to feel worried so much.
DO: (knock the door)
Chanyeol: come in..
DO: I brought you lunch since I knew you're not going out. What are you doing?
Chanyeol: thank you hyung. Looking for Changsub details.
DO: I see..get anything yet?
Chanyeol: zero..what are you trying to do noona..(scratching his head).
DO: did you try search his name on facebook?
Chanyeol: you're clever hyung, I never think about that, we can give a try.

After been searching all over finally he found his name on the facebook.
Chanyeol: hyung! I think I found his facebook!
DO: leave a message on his inbox, hopefully he will reply you back.
Chanyeol: done! I hope this facebook account belongs to him and he will reply my message as soon as he see it.

Suho Residence
Suho got back from the bridal shop after having some discussion with the wedding planner. He take a rest on the couch and close his eyes. He misses Chorong and it's been already 2 days since she left him. He still can't think of anything why Chorong suddenly want to cancel the wedding. He continue the wedding preparations even without Chorong, he still got 4 days left before the wedding. While resting his phone ringing and it was unknown number appear on the phone screen, he answering the call.

Phone conversation..
Suho: hello..
Unknown no: hello..can I speak with Suho please?
Suho: this is him, may I know whose on the line?
Unknown no: oh..hai Suho I'm Changsub.

Suho eyes wide open hearing the name, it was unexpected call coming from him.
Changsub: hello..you still there?
Suho: (silent)
Changsub: hello..
Suho: uhurmm..(clear his throat) still here..
Changsub: it was International phone call sorry if it's not clear.
Suho: it's okay...
Changsub: you must be wondering from where I got your phone number, right? Well, your friend Chanyeol gave it to. Sorry for the unexpected call but I really want to talk with you. Firstly, do you know me?
Suho: I know you, you are Chorong best friend, right? I saw you once with Chorong during our high school time.
Suho: good..if you know me so we will not be awkward when talking on the phone, I know you from Chorong but we never had the chance to talk and knowing at each other.
Suho: is she there with you now?
Changsub: okay, wait..you sound very angry, relax okay we were just best friend and she is like a sister to me. Yes, she's here with me but not too worry because I live with my parents and she is in her room right now. I'm secretly calling you from my room without her knowledge.
Suho: sorry for acting rude to you.
Changsub: hehehe..don't worry no offense. Your wedding in 4 more days, right?
Suho: yes..
Changsub: well, I call you because I want to help you to get her back. Are you willing to do anything to get her back?
Suho: yes! I will do anything to get her back because I love her so much.
Changsub: okay, I trust you words. I will give you my home address and let me know when you want to come here. I will fetch you at the airport and bring you to her.
Suho: really? I don't know what to say, thank you so much.
Changsub: don't thank me yet, arrange you flight and come here as soon as you can. Let me know your flight details so that I can arrange my time to pick you up.
Suho: okay..I will text you the details.

Suho get his laptop, he searching for the earliest flight to Canada. He is lucky because there is one flight from Korea to Canada at 7pm today, he look at his watch he still got 4 hours left to packing and get ready. He straight away booked the ticket and text Changsub his flight details. He take a shower and pack his bag.

Toronto International Airport
After flying for more than 20+ hours Suho safely landed. Changsub already at the airport waiting for Suho to show up. Waiting for 30 minutes finally Suho and Changsub meet with each other, they shake hands and went to the parking lot.
Changsub: you tired?
Suho: a little but I'm sleeping on the plane for few hours should be okay. This is the first time I met you personally and talk with you.
Changsub: yes, last time I had to move here with my parents, continued my study here and now working here.
Suho: i see..how is she?
Changsub: locked herself up inside the room, not eating well, silent, crying and sometimes I saw her talking..alone. She told me that she cancel the wedding.
Suho: did she told you why she cancel our wedding?
Changsub: nope..I did ask why but she just keep silent and left me hanging without knowing the reason. Don't worry you can ask her once we reach my house, okay?
Suho: okay..

Lee's Residence
After 30 minutes driving they finally arrived at Changsub house.
Changsub: welcome to my house, come in.
Suho: nice home..
Changsub: thank you..I think she is inside her room. You go up and second door on you left is her room, I'll wait you down here. Anything just let me know okay?
Suho: thank you so much.
Changsub: don't thank me yet, I only can help you until here. The rest it's up to you and her how you will settle the problem.
Suho: okay..I'll go now.

Suho climb up the stairs and Changsub suddenly calling him.
Changsub: yah! Suho..good luck!
Suho: okay..(he nods)

He walk towards the door, he stand in front of it and feeling nervous. He prepare himself and lift up his hand to knock the door but..
Chorong feel thirsty and want to go to the kitchen, she open the door and..
Chorong: oppa!
Suho: (look at Chorong, silent)
Chorong: what are you doing here? How you know I'm here?
Suho: can I come in?
Chorong: (nods)
Suho: (enter the room and take a seat at the bed, silent)
Chorong: (looking at Suho) how are you?
Suho: what you think?
Chorong: (look down)
Suho: don't look down, look straight to my face.
Chorong: (lift her face and look at Suho)
Suho: Do I look happy to you? Do I look cheerful to you? Do I look like I'm having the best time of my life to you?
Chorong: (silent)
Suho: Well, do you?
Chorong: oppa..
Suho: I'm lost and confused..that's what happened to me for the past 2 days. I've been thinking very hard of what happened until my brain about to explode in any seconds. I think I deserved some explanation from you, right?
Chorong: oppa..I'm sorry.
Suho: why you cancel our wedding? Did I do anything wrong that make you upset? Do you realize we have 4 more days before our big day? You know how I felt when you suddenly cancel the wedding? Do you even know what you doing to me? (In tears)
Chorong: i have my own reason..
Suho: can you at least tell me before making your own decision? Why is it so hard for you to share your problem with me? I will become hour husband in few days time, you don't trust me? You don't love me?
Chorong: I trust you oppa..I love you so much that's why I cancel our wedding.
Suho: stop right there..I'm sorry I don't get what you saying just now. You said you trust me..love me..so?
Chorong: (silent and crying)
Suho: (wipe his tears) you know that I will lost without you right? You know that I only love you right? Please tell me the reason..I came all the way for this, I'm waiting.
Chorong: (slowly stop crying but still silent)
Suho: well.. I guess you really want to cancel our wedding. Fine, I'm down with you. We cancel the wedding, I will inform everyone. This is it, I'm going.

Suho walk towards the door, he open it and about to get out from the room when suddenly Chorong run and hug him from the back, she's crying.
Chorong: I don't want you to get hurt oppa, I don't want to lose you if something bad happen to you. I left because of you, it's for your own good.
Suho: (facing Chorong and wipe her tears) can you tell me what happen?

They both sitting on the bed, Chorong told him everything from A to Z. Suho feel shocked and disbelief of what Hyolyn did to Chorong.
Suho: you know that no matter what happens I won't leave you.
Chorong: I know..that's why I'm making my own decision and leaving you. I don't want anything bad happens to you because of me.
Suho: she won't do that to me rong-ah.. I will make a police report and they will protect me and you. Don't worry okay?
Chorong: I don't know oppa..
Suho: I told you before this I will protect you and fight for you because I love you so much.

Suho get down on one knee in front of her..
Suho: PARK CHORONG..will you still want to marry me? Will you still want to spend the rest of your life with me and grow old with me? Will you?
Chorong: oppa..Yes, I do. I'm forever belongs to you.
Suho: don't try to runaway from me again, okay?
Chorong: I'm not..
Suho: I love you..
Chorong: love you too..

Someone knock on the door..
Chorong: come in..
Changsub: well..how is it going so far?
Suho: we are getting married!
Changsub: it settle then..anyway congratulations in advance to both of you, I feel relived to hear that.
Chorong: Changsub oppa, did you do all this?
Changsub: not me but you brother Chanyeol. He find my name on facebook and send message to my inbox. I call Suho and next thing I know he already here. You should appreciate his efforts and love to you. I can see he really loves you rongie. Take care of him like you take care you own self, okay?
Chorong: okay oppa.. I will.
Suho: hyung..thank you so much. I don't know how to repay your kindness to me.
Changsub: now you can thank me, I'll take it. Take care of her, she could be stubborn and high ego sometimes but that is her weakness you need to hold it. Overall she is a nice woman and will become responsible wife anyone could ever ask for, sometimes emotional but kind hearted. You lucky to have her in your life.
Suho: thanks once again hyung, I promise you I will take care and love her as long as I'm alive.
Changsub: don't make her cry okay?
Suho: I won't let that happen to her hyung..
Changsub: you two still can make it to the wedding right?
Suho: yes, we will fly back to Korea tonight, once we reach Korea we still have 1 more day left for the wedding.
Changsub: very good! I will send both of you go to the airport.
Suho: thank you hyung.
Chorong: thanks for taking care of me while I'm here oppa.
Changsub: I'm your best friend or you can say big brother! Hehehe..he will become my brother in law few days time. Take care of each other okay?
Surong: okay..
Chorong: you coming to the wedding right oppa?
Changsub: yes, my flight is tomorrow morning and will arrive there 1 day before your wedding. My parents and my fiancee also coming with me.
Suho: I will ask my family driver to come and fetch you at the airport, okay hyung?
Changsub: it's okay we can take a taxi from the airport.
Suho: please let me ask the driver come and fetch you and your family, you help me to get Chorong back at least let me help you with this. Okay?
Changsub: well, what can I say..okay..thank you.
Suho: my pleasure hyung.

Kensington Hotel, Jeju Island
Wedding Day
It was D-Day for both Chorong and Suho, finally they will getting married today. All their family members and friends come to celebrate and witness the big day. The wedding planner already setup the decorations at the beach where the wedding will take place. Chorong decided want to do the wedding ceremony at the beach and the wedding reception at the pool.

Suho standing at the front with the Holy Father who will bless their wedding. Suho feel nervous and his heart pounding very fast while waiting for the wedding ceremony to start. He look at his parents smiling at him make him less nervous and try to smile back at them and all the guests. Suho invite Key his childhood friend to become an emcee for his wedding.
Key: good afternoon to all the guests and especially to the family members of the bride and groom Mr & Mrs Park and Kim family. My name is Kim Ki Bum but you can call me Key, I will become today's emcee for my childhood friend wedding Mr. Kim Junmyeon or known as Suho. I was so happy knowing that he finally getting married to the only one girl or should I say beautiful lady whom he falling in love with Ms. Park Chorong. I still remember back in our junior high school days me, Suho and Chorong were the same class from there he saw her, feeling curious about her and not long after that they both became friends. As their relationship as a friend grows, they start to developed feelings like caring towards each other and lastly fall in love. Their relationship is not easy as you all think, they going through ups and down, finally here we are about to witness the long awaited wedding of Suho and Chorong. Let us start the wedding ceremony of Mr. Kim Junmyeon and Ms. Park Chorong. Suho your future wife give you a little surprise for you, enjoy. Okay now start with the bridesmaids and the best man walk down the aisle.

Key instruct the Dj to play the music while they walking. The Dj play the music and the first couple to walk is Sehun and Hayoung. While walking they start to sing, Suho face show it all he really look surprise. His both cheek blushing and try to control his emotions in front of all the guests.

*play the video..

Sehun
Heart beats fast
Color and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

Hayoung
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer..

Kai
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid

Naeun
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

DO
Time stands still
Charming and all he is (change the lyrics a little bit)
I will be brave..
I will not let anything take away

Namjoo
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer..

Baekhyun
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll loved you for a thousand more

Bomi
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Baekmi
One step closer..
One step closer..

Chanyeol:
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Eunji
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

After the song finished all the guests claps their hands and so did Suho. Judging from his facial expression he looks surprise and feel touched of what Chorong did to him. The bridesmaids standing at the left side of the Father and the best man at the right side near Suho. Baekhyun who is standing beside Suho pat his back and laugh at Suho reaction. Meanwhile Chorong not to far from wedding take place together with her dad waiting for her turn to walk. Mix emotions making her feel even more nervous, what she don't know is Suho also plan something to surprise her. She hold her dad hands tightly while do some breathing exercise to calm her nerves down. Hearing her favorite song being played and her friends singing it beautifully just for Suho make her almost in tears. Sadly she can't see Suho reaction when they sing it for him.
Wedding planner: Ms. Chorong it's your turn to walk now, come follow me.
Chorong: okay..(take a deep breath and follow the wedding planner).
Wedding planner: you stand right here, when you hear the song being play you can start walk down the aisle together with Mr. Park, okay?
Chorong: okay..
Wedding planner: good..don't worry everything will be fine.
Chorong: okay..

When she hear the song played she suddenly feel nervous and about to cry.
Wedding planner: okay, you can start walk now.
Chorong: okay..
Mr. Park: rongie-ah are you okay? Don't cry I'm here with you okay?
Chorong: okay, I feel sad and I want to cry dad ahhh..(try to hold her tears from falling).
Mr. Park: hehe..it's a normal feeling before you get married rongie-ah. Don't worry everything will be fine, hold my hand tightly and we walk slowly no need to rush.
Chorong: okay dad.

She walk slowly towards the guests, she saw Suho from faraway. She feels surprise when hearing Suho start singing while she walks. She feel touched and tears coming out in the corner of her eyes. Her dad saw it and wipe with tissue. Her heart beats become more faster when she listen to his voice, she feel shy and her cheek red like tomato.

*play the audio..

Suho take the microphone from Baekhyun, the music play and Suho start to sing. It was his surprise for Chorong, he want to sing while Chorong walk down the aisle. He dedicated this songs to her, his future wife.

Suho singing..
Close your eyes
Let me tell you all the reasons why
Think you're one of a kind
Here's to you
The one that always pulls us through
Always do what you gotta do
You're one of a kind
Thank God you're mine

You're an angel dress in armor
You're the fair in every fight
You're my life and my safe harbor
Where the sun sets every night
And if my love is blind I don't want to see the light

It's your beauty that betrays you
Your smile gives you away
Cause you're made of strength and mercy
And my soul is yours to save
I know this much is true
When my world was dark and blue
I know the only one who rescued me was you

Close your eyes
Let me tell you all the reasons why
You're never gonna to have to cry
Because you're one of a kind
Yeah, here's to you
The one that always pulls us through
You always do what you gotta do baby
Because you're one of a kind

When your love pours down on me
I know I'm finally free
So I tell you gratefully
Every single beat in my heart is yours to keep

While singing Suho mesmerized by Chorong, he hold his chest where his heart is it pounding very fast, Chorong look beautiful with the wedding dress. She look like an angel and fairy, Suho suddenly feel emotional looking at her. He can't hold his tears, thinking back of their struggles from the first day their met until days before they married. The music still play but he stop singing because he is crying. Chorong who is walking down the aisle with his dad feel touched and surprise with Suho who is looking charming and handsome than usual with the full black tuxedo. He looked like a prince waiting for his princess, when Suho smile at her Chorong felt nervous and her dad can feel Chorong hands cold. Chorong saw Suho cry, she cry too. The girls in tears after seeing the reaction between Suho and Chorong, they can feel the power of their love, the are meant for each other forever. Meanwhile the boys just smile and hold their tears, when Suho in tears and stop singing Baekhyun take the microphone and continue singing until the song finish.

Baekhyun singing..
So close your eyes
Let me tell you all the reasons why babe
You're never going to have to cry baby
Because you're one of the kind
Yeah, here's to you
You're the one that always pulls us through
You always do what you got to do babe
Cause you're one of a kind

You're the reason why I'm breathing
With a little look my way
You're the reason that I'm feeling
It's finally safe to stay..

Chorong and her dad finally at the front and before Mr. Park handing Chorong to Suho, he said something to him..
Mr. Park: Suho, once I give my daughter hands to you that's mean my job as her dad is done. But before I give you this hands of my one and only lovely daughter let me tell you something..from the moment she was born into this world I know I have to take care of my daughter from any harm and danger situation, that's why I encourage her to join the hapkido martial arts so that she can protect her own self. Me and her mom teach her how to keep a good attitude and a tender heart in a harsh world but at the same time try to be the light in the darkness, the one who will not give in to negativity. Sometimes she cry because of heartaches but I said to her it's okay to cry because the pain she felt is real and I want her to know so that she can learn. She is wonderful girl, treasure from God, her laughter, warmth, special charms, thoughtfulness and love make us love her even more. She always brings us a special joy that comes from deep inside and as she grows to adulthood, she fills our heart with pride. With every year that passes, she's more special than before and through every stage, though every age you will love her even more. No words can describe the warm memories, our pride and gratitude that comes from having a daughter like her. Love and cherish her for eternity. I believe that God sent you into her life because you will fight for her love, to show her there is love exists in this world, to give her hope and to bring joy. A father job is not to teach his daughter how to be a lady, it's to teach her how a lady should be treated. Be a good husband to my daughter, guide her throughout your journey as a husband and wife, laugh with her when she's happy, give your shoulder for her to cry on if she is sad, hug her if she feel down and take a good care of her if she fall sick. That's all I'm asking you to do for her and the rest it's up to you how you want to make your life with her even more better.

Her dad's words of advice make Chorong in tears, she feel sad and touching with her dad. Bomi wiped her tears before ruining her make up.
Mr. Park: (let go Chorong hands, put her hands on Suho) please take care of my daughter because we love her so much.
Suho: I will keep in mind all your advice, I promise to you I will take care and love her forever (hug Chorong dad).

Mr. Park take a seat next to his wife who also in tears, he give tissue and hold her hand. All the guests focus on the wedding ceremony, before the Father announce them as a husband and wife they need to exchange their wedding vows.
Suho: good morning my future wife, when I first met you, you have no idea how fast my heart beats is, I'm amazed when I look at you. Not just because of your looks, but because of the fact that everything I've ever wanted is right in front of me. I may not be the perfect lover, but I love you with all I have. So many reasons are there to love you, your cute smile, your sweet laugh, your innocence and your kind heart make me love you. I'd be lying if I told you losing you was something I could handle, I've never been so scared of losing something precious in my life. It was hard to lose you, but it was harder when I lost myself because of you. After years being apart with you we met again, the way you make me feel is hard to explain. You make smile in a special kind of way, you make me feel alive again and you make me feel deeper in love than before. I was never really insane except upon occasion when my heart was stolen by you. I was so nervous and not sleeping for days before I proposed you, and when you said yes it was the best moment that I will not forget until the day I die. I will never give up on you and I will always be there for you just like I was when we first met, I love you. With this ring I gave you my heart, I promise from this day forward you shall not walk alone, may my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. I Kim Junmyeon take you Park Chorong to be my wife , to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death do us apart (put the ring on her left side of ring finger).
Chorong: hello my future husband, I thought about the day when we first met, we both so young, innocent and awkward to each other. You start talking to me and I feel so shy and nervous. Days goes by we become close our feelings start to change from friend to love. Sometimes things happened out of our control, because of small misunderstanding, both still young have high egos, we wasted 4 years ignored each other existence. We start talking and become friends again, at first I didn't want to get involved with you. I didn't have the time or energy and I didn't think I was ready for it, but you were so good to me and I got swept up in that and little by little, I found myself falling for you again. We were in love for awhile until the problem occurred and we broke up. I'd be lying to you if I said I never once not think about you and miss you. I make myself busy so that I won't think about you but still my heart won't let me do that. I miss you as soon as I woke up, I miss you when I'm about to sleep and I wish you're always here next to me. Love is a cycle when you love you get hurt, when you get hurt you hate, when you hate you try to forget, when you try to forget you start missing, you'll eventually fall in love again. I experienced the love cycle when we met again after we being apart for years. We start our relationship all over again, it's not that bad because when we restart, we get the chance to make things right. 1 year ago on my birthday you get down on one knees and propose me to become your wife, I said yes because I am fully ready to spend the rest of my life and grow old with you. 1 year passed here we are standing in front of our family members and friends who will be the witness and give blessing for our wedding day. You are my best friend and my other half, you mean the world to me and I love you. With this ring I gave you my heart, I promise from this day forward you shall not walk alone, may my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. I Park Chorong take you Kim Junmyeon to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death do us apart (put the ring on his left side of ring finger).
Father: Do you Mr. Kim Junmyeon take Ms. Park Chorong to be your wife?
Suho: Yes, I do.
Father: Do you Ms. Park Chorong take Mr. Kim Junmyeon to be your husband?
Chorong: Yes, I do.
Father: by the power of God and holy matrimony church I pronounce you as a husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Suho open Chorong veil he put his hands on her waist, he slowly pull Chorong towards him, she put her both hands on Suho shoulder and they both kiss. It was pure and full of love kind a kiss and lasting for few seconds. They both break the kiss when they hear the guests, family and friends whistles and clapping their hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: sorry for the late update guys, busy with works and so on..don't forget to comment and vote..tq!!! 😊😊😊

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.4K 149 7
#1st in Seho *A SeHo (SuhoxSehun) Angst- The bridge story between Poker hearted & Ten Thousand hours* Note: Before Reading this story you have to rea...
10 0 2
Remember me? Few years ago... A night to remember. On a shallow road, with a seemingly never-ending rain pouring down heavily, and streetlights barel...
31.7K 1K 9
I lost myself and my one and only soul in your deep image... Completely drunk in your body movements that I forgot to even breathe... You sit lightly...
11.7K 347 38
"I'd die to see you again." I cried. I'm down on my knees wishing you were here beside me. Tell me what to do and I'll do everything to have you bac...