Skylar • Ethan Dolan

Per aussiedolantwin

"A lot is wrong with this, Skylar." He seemed aggravated. Then slowly he began to stand up lifting me off his... Més

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31

25

2.6K 32 8
Per aussiedolantwin

The first thing on my mind this morning was the fact that I needed to speak to Emma. It was Sunday, so I had hours before lessons began tomorrow and I'd promised her we'd talk about what happened between us. Honestly, I felt kind of bad about it all. She was into me, but I wasn't into her. I wondered when she'd started feeling this way. We'd only known each other for about a month; I just had so many questions.

I didn't bother to unpack my duffle bag after Ethan and I had driven back to school, throwing it down beside my bed as I flopped onto the soft mattress. A sigh escaped my pursed lips and I gripped the cool sheets that hadn't been slept in for a couple of days, smiling to myself at the thought. I decided to take a shower before going to see Emma and change into some fresh clothes. She'd probably be having lunch now, anyway.

So I got up and went straight to the bathroom where I showered, then dried, cleaned my teeth- again- then headed back into my room to find something to wear. I picked out a pair of leggings and a hoodie, since I wanted to be comfy and casual as we'd probably just be sat in Emma's room, and it was also quite cold due to the winter weather.

I brushed my hair and braided it tightly, loosening it a little once I was done. Not bothering with any makeup, I decided that Emma would be finished lunch and would be back in her room, studying or something, so I left my room and locked the door behind me, setting off down the hall to Emma's dorm.

When I got there, I knocked on the door, feeling slightly uncomfortable about just walking in like I usually would. I'm not sure why. I guess it was just the fact that I wasn't really on good terms with her at the moment.

She swung open the door, throwing both arms around my neck when she realised that it was me. Well, I certainly wasn't expecting this warm greeting.

"I was so worried about you," She whispered into my ear, squeezing me a little tighter.

I gulped as she pulled away, running a hand through her hair and giving me this concerned look. She'd noticed I'd been away...

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to salvage the situation. But in my head I knew that I really knew that she knew about me not being here this entire weekend. Shit, I felt a headache coming on.

"You've been missing all weekend!" She exclaimed and I quickly pushed her arms down from the air, walking us backwards into her room. I closed the door because I felt like this conversation was about to get a little more heated than I intended.

"Fuck," I cussed, pacing back and forth in front of her.

"You know that you're in so much trouble, right? The principal knows," She told me, my eyes widening.

"No, no, no. Fuck!" I screamed and kicked the wall. Then I quickly grabbed my foot- that hurt, more than I'd expected it to.

"Sky, what is going on with you?" There was no way I was getting out of this now.

My breathing was shaky, I didn't know what to do or say. Maybe I could tell her the truth, yes, the truth. I had to. Nobody else would have to know about it, just her. I would make up a lie and say I was just sneaking off of the school grounds because I was visiting some friends or something. That was ridiculous, but it's all I had.

"Okay," And so I did, I explained everything. From the suggestive comments in our lessons, to the weekend I spent away with him. However, I purposely left out the parts about Ethan taking my virginity illegally and the sex we had again this morning.

By now we were laying together on the bed, Emma and I tangled with each other. She was a very affectionate person, and I didn't think it was because she supposedly had feelings for me, but I think it was because that was just who she was. She was a good friend, though I'd only known her for a month. But it'd been a good month, I guess.

Her hand stroked my head as I lay in her chest, my breathing a lot calmer than it was before. She'd been a lot more accepting than I'd anticipated her to be and only made a few comments throughout my explanation.

"The principal probably will want to talk to you," She said, breaking the silence. I slowly moved away from her and wiped my cheeks, clearing away the wetness from the tears I'd shed. "What are you going to say?"

"I don't know," I shrugged, resting my head in my hands. Then something occurred to me, something that should've occurred to me long before now. "I-um, I have to go," I climbed off of the bed and she got up too, following me to the door.

"Why, where are you going?" But before I could answer I was rushing out into the hallway toward the stairwell.

"Skylar, wait!" I heard her call after me, but I didn't stop to listen.

The sound of my heart was repetitive and loud as I bolted across the school grounds toward Ethan's English classroom, hoping he'd be in there marking essays or something. It was still snowing and my feet sunk beneath it on the ground, but it didn't hinder me. I was in such a hurry.

I was pleased to find that he was there, opening the door then turning to lock it immediately. I darted toward him as he began to stand up, walking toward me. "Miss me already, h-" Quickly, I pressed my finger to his lips and tightly held him in an embrace.

"They know," I blurted out, without a second thought. He pushed me back softly, holding my shoulders so I'd stay in place. His face was confused.

"They? Who? Know what?" He questioned. I gave him a sad look, and it all came to him at once. He cussed and slumped down in his desk chair, before standing up again and violently tipping his entire desk over, sending papers and pens flying into the air.

I jumped back in shock and pushed some hair behind my ears. "How!?" He yelled. "I told you, Skylar! I fucki-"

"They don't know about you!" I screamed back. His eyebrows frowned.

"What do you mean, then?" He placed his hands on his hips.

"I mean, they know that I've been sneaking off of the grounds. I'm going to have to tell them why, eventually. The principal wants to speak to me." I explained, and he looked a lot calmer than before, rubbing his cheeks with his hands.

"You can make something up, right? You're not going to tell them about, you know." He gestured between the two of us nervously.

"No, of course not," I shook my head. From the moment I found out, it was never in my plan to out the two of us.

"Okay, okay, that's good," He nodded, stepping towards me. His arms engulfed me and I let them, inhaling his scent as my face was buried into his chest. I missed him, albeit I'd seen him early this morning. I just did. Love was a strange and very foreign feeling to me. I wonder if he missed me too.

He kissed the side of my head before finally loosening his grip around my body, pulling back. A small smile played on his lips as he tapped my nose and pecked my cheek sweetly. "You're going to get us into so much trouble, Skylar Nelson," He said in a hushed tone. I remembered him saying this to me before we'd gotten into this, I guess, relationship? Is that was it was?

"Not if we don't get caught," I said, as I recalled what I'd replied with that day. He kissed me deeply, moving out of sight of the window in the door, pressing me against the wall and gripping my hair with a savage need to dominate me.

His tongue speared into my mouth and glided over my own, once, then twice before he disconnected from me and caressed my cheek.

"I missed you," He breathed, and kissed me harder.

-

For the rest of the day I'd been avoiding the principal's office, lingering in my dorm room, trying to catch up with some work that I had to do. But of course, I was procrastinating. There was too much going on inside of my head to think about writing an essay on the reasons why Hitler came into power. I simply just couldn't concentrate. Especially when I knew that I'd have to see the principal soon anyway, as much as I tried to avoid it.

I was sat in silence, and clearly pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. For a brief moment, I wondered who it could be and if I should open it. Then I realised there was no pulling myself out of this hole and that it was probably the school's head girl that the principal had sent to fetch me since he was far too lazy to do it himself.

Unfortunately, I was right. It was the school's head girl, Barbie. Or at least, that's what I called her. She was so far up her own ass that everything she said was pure shit. Then again, it could be the principal's shit too. She was just as far up his as she was up her own. Anyway, enough about her. I was bricking it. Though, I was pretty confident that I could lie my way out of this.

All afternoon I'd been preparing this whole speech, a big reasonable explanation as to why I'd been off of school grounds this weekend. I would tell him that I had family here that I hadn't seen in a while, and I was invited to stay with them that weekend because of a wedding. My stomach was tied in knots as I was lead across the snowy grounds.

I'd never been to the principal's office. Apparently nobody really had, unless they were about to get into serious trouble that could lead to expulsion. My palms felt sweaty as Barbie turned the door knob, I hadn't even seen her knock, and a rough voice that I faintly recognised came from inside.

I took a deep breath, throwing on a fake smile before taking one step into the room for all of my plans to fade from my head and an overwhelming sort of adrenaline that made me want to pass out. It wasn't the good type, I'll tell you that.

The principal was sat behind his desk, his hands clasped together over his plump stomach, with the same, moody old expression on his face while one other figure was sat in front of him, her eyes widening as she took in my brand new appearance, ranging from my hair to my clothes. I'd never be seen dead dressed so casual back at home.

And there she was, my mother.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

644K 12.3K 70
"just tell him how you feel." "i can't." "why not?" "because. he's my 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝."
10.1K 194 31
"If we're doing the right thing, then why does it hurt so much?" A Ethan Dolan fanfic {completed}
267K 13K 59
"Three days, Ethan." She whispered. "Three days until I'm supposed to meet the one I'm supposed to be with." "We can make it work." I cry. "That's no...
25.3K 469 20
"I need to have more patience with myself and Grayson from now on" *completed* Impatient 1st book Patience 2nd book