31

6 months later*

I fled through the halls, my hand on top of my head as I tried to balance the black cap on it. My legs were constricted in the matching gown, but I couldn't allow that to slow me down.

"We're gonna be so late," I said nervously, latching onto Ethan's hand as he followed close behind me.

"Since when did you care about school, and why the heck do you want to sit through a load of bullshit graduation speeches?" He scoffed.

"Yes, well maybe it's time I took things a little more seriously," I said, slowing down as we approached the exit onto the football field.

It was a Friday afternoon, after the entire school had been dismissed early, and everyone was gathered outside waiting for the ceremony to begin. Today was graduation. Yes, I was graduating, and I'd be collecting a high school diploma. Who knew I'd even finish school, never mind graduate too.

Ethan had forced me to get back into education, since I was now living with him and it would cause trouble if I was removed from the system completely. I'd been reluctant at first, but decided to stick in once I found a class I was actually good at. I didn't attend the same school that Ethan taught at, and I think we all know the reasons for that...

"Really?" Ethan asked.

I chuckled, swinging my hands between us. "Nope."

"Of course." He shook his head and we continued down the hall.

Then he took my wrist and I stumbled as he dragged me through the door of an empty, dark classroom. Light was coming through from the windows, though, so we could just see each other.

"And what do you think you're doing?" I snapped, albeit my tone laced with a seductive hint.

"I'll give you three guesses," He shot back.

He took a hold of my hips and pushed me against the desk at the front of the room, pressing his lips against mine, igniting a passionate kiss. His lips eventually migrated to my neck, sucking the certain sensitive areas.

"I-I need to collect my diploma," I breathed, my arms around his neck as he hiked me up on top of the surface.

"Guess we better be quick then, they're already calling out G's," He winked.

And he kissed me again, this time more fervently as he tore open the velcro on my gown. Meanwhile his tongue slid into my mouth, exploring all parts of it, making me moan softly against him. He tasted like the pancakes he'd eaten for breakfast this morning, with strawberries as a side dish.

Consequently, I was disappointed when he disconnected from me, but was soon grinning as he slid up my skirt around my hips. He hooked his fingers around my knickers and slipped them down my legs, causing me to gasp as the cool air hit my wet core.

He lowered himself and dove his head straight between my thighs, his tongue licking over my folds and his lips sucking around my clit. I moaned and speared my long fingers into his freshly cut hair, spinning around quickly to look out of the window, fully aware of the people who could be walking by. To me, that just added to the hotness of this situation.

"We could get caught," I panted, and he looked up with a smirk. Now I was eighteen, this relationship was no longer really illegal. But if anyone was to find out we were in a relationship when I wasn't, he could still get into trouble.

He bit the inside of my thigh and I chewed onto my bottom lip harshly. I gripped his hair as the tip of his tongue circled my throbbing clit and let out a strangled moan before he pulled back, making a smacking sound with his lips then stood up.