Bad Girls Always Win.

By PoetsGarden

Katarina Wentworth's life did a 180 turn when her father thought it was time for her to settle down. He didn'... More

Chapter 1: The Nightmare Begins.
Chapter 2: Dessert
Chapter 3: Visiting The Past
Chapter 4: Meeting The Family.
Chapter 5: Chloe & Aiden.
Chapter 6: Banquet Dinner.
Chapter 7: Fake Orgasm
Chapter 9: Damon Carter
Chapter 10 : The Princess & Nerd.
Chapter 11: Mulan & Alaadin
Chapter 12: Travis's Birthday
Chapter 13 : Our Golden Star
Chapter 14 : Mr Tibbles.

Chapter 8: Hot Chilli Peppers

21K 449 17
By PoetsGarden

Authors Note; Hola my lovely fans! I love all of you ;* Happy Valentines Day :)

Tell me what you think!!!

Katarina's P.O.V

_____________________

The song blasted through the speakers and everyone began clapping while Chloe began her little dance. I pulled Cassie up and made her dance along. Suddenly everyone was singing along and dancing in their chairs. We were all having a good time until the music suddenly stopped and everyone turned to Armani and a couple men by his side.

" Hey Babe." I smiled innocently.

Chloe walked up to him with the lunch box in hand, " Rami we made you lunch." She smiled.

" Armani who are they?" Asked one of the men.

I walked over to them and placed my hand on Chloe's shoulder, " We're really sorry to disturb you. I'm Katarina Wentworth Salvator, and this is Chloe Scott. She's an orphan from Snow Orphange. She's staying with me and my fiancé." I smiled.

" You're engaged?" Asked the eldest of the men.

Armani nodded as he put his hand around my shoulder, " Yes this is my Fiancé Katarina Wentworth."

" By any chance are you Tom and Jessica's daughter?" Asked one of the men.

I fixed my posture and smiled, " The one and only. Anyways, I'm really sorry. If you guys are in the middle of something, we can go."

" No don't be silly, we're almost done. You can join us." The eldest man walked into Armani's office with the others following him.

Grabbing Chloe's hand, I walked behind them into the office, " Sweetheart aren't you going to eat the lunch Chloe made for you?" I smiled innocently.

" Rami, I made you lunch." Chloe ran up to him.

Pulling her up onto his desk he smiled, " Thank you gorgeous."

" You're welcome." She giggled while she waited for him to dig in.

Armani looked at the three men sitting on the chairs smiling, " Do you mind?"

" Not at all. Why would we upset such an adorable little girl." The old man smiled at Chloe.

Chloe's attention turned to him, " I'm Chloe, I'm five." She grinned showing him the two missing teeth in her mouth.

" Hi Chloe, I'm Richard Daniels." He smiled back at her.

Wait wasn't he the man who was supposedly going to merge Armani's company with his? Oh god this was going to be so much more fun. I waited for Armani to began eat the pasta Chloe helped me make. He smiled as he dug in and then his entire faced changed, it went from happy to horrified. Guess that's what a teaspoon of hot chili pepper can do to someone. Chloe was waiting for his opinion and the men were starring at him, while I was sitting there biting back a laugh. Payback's a bitch; isn't it.

" Babe is everything okay?" I smirked.

His eyes turned to me and his nostrils flared. He shook his head and swallowed the pasta causing his eyes to open widely before he coughed and fake smiled at Chloe, " This is delicious sweetie. Thank you but I think I'm going to save it for later." He pushed the container back.

" Okay Rami. I wanna play with Cassie." Chloe demanded.

Taking her jacket off, I kissed her forehead, " Go play with Cassie baby."

" Okay." She ran out of the office as I grabbed a seat on the couch.

Richard Daniels stood up and smiled at me, " Armani, I see you're doing great. We will talk about the deal another time.

He turned to look at me with a small smile. "You need to spend time with your fiancé. Work will never replace a beautiful woman." He waggled his finger towards Armani before walking out of the room.

The other two men followed him and the second the door was shut I burst out laughing, " Your face was priceless!!"

" You're an ass you know that right!!" Armani began chugging down bottles of water.

Getting up, I walked around the office - it was nice - and went to the windows, " Yeah I've been told so before." The view was amazing.

" So why'd you come over? You miss the view you got in the morning." He whispered into my ear.

I scoffed and turned my head only to realize he was really close, " Oh yeah I missed that two inch baby."

" Awh. Come on. You know it's bigger than that." His arms wrapped around my waist bringing me into his chest.

Pushing him away I patted his cheek, " I'd feel bad lying to you. Besides Chloe wanted to see you, not me!"

" I forgot to ask who is she to you?" Armani sat back on his chair.

Grabbing the revolving chair I spun around and simply said, " Chloe and Aiden are two beautiful orphans that came from a broken family, from what Marie had told me. They were found as infants and I automatically fell in love with them so I took care of them ever since."

" Wow." Was all he muttered.

I nodded, " Yeah so I've been taking care of them ever since. Well, until I left for L.A"

" You know you're not as bad as your dad said." He smiled at me.

Rolling my eyes, " You're right. I'm a million times worse." I smirked.

" Mr. Salvator the reporter is here." Cassie's voice boomed through the intercom.

Armani got up, grabbed me and sat me on his lap. " Let him in 5 minutes." He replied.

" What the hell!" I hissed.

Wrapping his hands around my waist he whispered, " They wanna do an interview with us. We're the biggest playboys known to the public they'd all love to know if we're getting married for a publicity stunt or out of love." He's voice went to all lovey-dovey for a moment. "Since our parents will kill us if we say otherwise, just act like a nice girl."

" I am a nice girl." I responded.

He had the audacity to laugh, " Yeah okay. By the way, take off the jacket."

" No! I'm only wearing a lace tank." I couldn't even fight because he pulled it off of me.

Resting his head on my shoulder he whispered, " You sure you didn't dress up for me?"

" If I were to dress up for you I wouldn't come in a tank, leather jacket and jeans. " I fixed myself on his lap.

While his hand crept to my thighs, he said, "What would you wear?"

" Maybe just maybe one day you'll find out." I whispered into his ear.

His hands tightened, " Can't I know now." He pleaded.

" If I were to dress up I'd wear a mini skirt with fishnets under, a lace bra with a blouse on top, stilettos, with no panties. And don't worry the fishnets wouldn't be hard to pull of with your teeth." I whispered seductively into his ear.

" What else would you bring?" I heard his voice break.

I couldn't help but smirk, " I'd bring whip cream. I love a guy who can work his tongue."

" Can you work your tongue?" He smirked.

Licking my lips I shrugged, " Maybe one day you can be the judge of that."

Before he can even respond someone opened the door and startled us both, " Mr. Salvator?" He asked.

" Yes, come sit down." Armani snapped out of his horniness enough to tell the guy to grab a seat.

I smiled at the guy, " Hi I'm Katarina."

" I know who you are. I'm the one who got your club Bed scandal. I'm Sam Myers" He smiled proud of himself.

I laughed, " Those were great pictures! You're an amazing photographer."

" Thank you." Sam looked confused.

Armani coughed, " So what are your questions because if you don't know we're very busy people."

" I'm sorry. First question is how did you to meet?" He pulled out a camera.

Shifting in my seat I waited for Armani to respond, " Through our families, they had a party that we both attended and they introduced us to each other.."

" Okay. What were your first impressions of each other?" Sam asked.

Armani chuckled, " I thought she was sexy as hell and I figured I'd try and get her number."

Sam looked bored and turned towards me. " And what was your first impression, Katarina?"

" I thought he was funny and really good looking. Especially in that white tee and leather jacket. God damn." I lied.

" Um okay. Well what made you two; the biggest playboy's known to the public decide it was time to settle down?" He asked.

" I guess the fact that we love each other more than anything is a good reason. People don't know how amazing Armani is. He's sweet, generous, hardworking, funny and amazing in bed." I smirked. I knew Mindy would be watching this, " Any girl that would leave him is straight up crazy."

The camera pointed towards Armani " What do you have to say about that Armani?"

" I think I'm blessed with an amazing girl. Katarina is one of the most generous, humble, down to earth girl you'll ever meet. She gives back whenever she can and if you can't see for yourself she's also gorgeous." He kissed my cheek.

I giggled, " Next question Sam."

" What do you guys think about the whole you're only getting married for more publicity rumors?"

" I think they're absurd. What? Two people can't fall in love and get married?" Armani acted mad.

I sighed, " I think they're just stupid!"

" So you two are definitely in love?" He asked.

Nodding I said, " Yes we're in love."

" It's just hard to believe when you two haven't been spotted anywhere together and suddenly you two are just getting married." Nosy people these days!

" Seriously this is bull. I love him and he loves me and if that's hard for you to believe well you can go jump off a cliff. Because this wedding is happening, it's our life and none of you have any right to question what we do." I snapped.

Sam laughed, " Someone's getting feisty! Are you jealous? Does it have anything to do with the song that Mindy Gilbert dedicated to your fiancé at that banquet hall?"

" Okay, first of all, don't you dare think that Mindy can even compare to Katarina. Second of all, Mindy is nothing to me! She's nothing but an ex I'd rather not remember." Armani hissed.

" Why are you getting so defensive? Hiding something?" Sam smirked.

I was two seconds away from killing him, " I think it's time for you to leave."

" I think I got all I needed." Turning off his camera Sam walked out of the room.

The second that door shut I got off Armani's lap, " Ugh!!" I groaned.

" Come here." He grabbed my waist and sat me on the desk.

" They're such nosy people! I'm bored." I pouted, bored.

He chuckled, " Wanna play a game?"

" What game?" With the smile on his face, I already knew it'd be one heck of a game.

I waited impatiently until he said, " Who can hold their breath the longest."

" Please, I'll kill you." I grinned.

Rolling his eyes, his famous smirk appeared, " Want to put money where your mouths at?"

" What do you want to bet?" I loved a good bet.

Biting his lip - meant he was in deep thought- he said, " If I win, in which I will, you will wear any type of clothing I want for an entire day. Doesn't matter who shows up or where we go."

" HA! Okay deal, but if I win you come shopping with me, put on a pretty princess dress and you have to wear it for forty eight hours straight!" I laughed at the image.

" Deal!" We shook hands

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850 42 26
Katalina Hunter is a very ambitious woman who rose up the ladder in her company, Wolf Enterprise. She now finds herself secretly married to an execut...
846 79 23
Him, smiling in pleasure. I, moaning and groaning in agony. Did I feel pleasured? Fuck no. ************* Claudia Ryans life was anything but perfect...
1.5K 663 22
The life of Cindy begins as she enters college, free from her overprotective mother. She meets a very bad playboy who happens to be her roommate cous...
1.8K 149 18
'completed' I hate him. I have to live with him because of dad's stupid business deal with his parents. but at the end would it work out? My name is...