School Mate

By Ladybug29

Pennsylvania. The one place that Sandra never thought she would end up having a life in. But when her dad i... More

The Smolder
What Kind of Nurse Are You?
I Finally Have a Mate
Project Hell Hole
Turning In My Man Card
When Did I Get Tatoos?
Sherlock and Watson
Via
Rescuing the Princess
Ice Cream Man
Worst Job Ever (not)
Dealing With The Dorito
Revealed in Time
Camping out in School
Rescued from the Lips
What, A Power?
Girls Can Do Stuff Too
The Start of the Month
Introduction to the Parents
Wolf in the Graveyard
Escape
Controlling the Inner Core
Double the Pain
Life's Memories
A Childhood
The Energy Sponge
Just Crave
Shine Bright like a Moonlight

The Full Moon

1.2K 52 4
By Ladybug29

Chapter 28: -Sandra's perspective-

October 31

I narrowed my eyes at the room in front of me and finally realized where I was. Oh yea, locked in another room. I stood up and stretched until I hit the window in the room. The blinds were tore open and the morning's light flooded the dark space behind me. I opened the window to see if the fresh air would somehow 'magically' fix me.

Sleep gave my body some energy, but I still felt like a rotting potato, disgusting and nothing was left of me. I felt the cold winter air freeze my face and I breathed in the feeling of my lungs filling up with ice. A shiver went down my spine and I moped over to the leather chair behind the mahogany desk. I fell into its comfort and pulled my knees to my chest feeling the wind take up the entire room.

My dream last night caught up to me when I started thinking about Cole. My dream seemed so real, I felt like I was sitting next to Cole's warm body. I grabbed my knees tighter when I noticed that Cole was not in the room.

A crowd of people gathered outside the hall and began to converse in their daily discourse. My door burst open and shut and I nearly fell out of my chair.

"Sandra I must make this quick!" Colt came away from the door and lowered his voice. "Cole crossed the border last night, they are attacking tonight."

My jaw fell open in surprise. "He's here?" I stood up, but my legs crumbled to the floor.

"Sandra are you okay?" Colt picked me up and placed back into the over-sized chair.

Tears slipped down my face and I looked up at Colt.

"Tears of joy?" Colt's eyebrows furrowed.

A smile rose on my face and I began to laugh, "tears of joy." I was so excited that he was going to find me. I can actually smile about something.

Colt walked over to the window and started to shut it. "Sandra are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes, now that I know Cole is coming." Colt turned around from the window and his head sagged. He began to walk to the door. He touched the doorknob and turned around.

"In case I don't see you again, make good decisions and enjoy your life as a mate." His hand roughly turned the doorknob and Colt's body left the room.

I was still smiling because of Cole's arrival. At least I could make myself somewhat presentable. I took my hair out of whatever it was in and brushed it with my fingers. I looked in the glare of the window to see how badly I looked.

"Who the hell is that?" I noticed that my face was white and that I lost a lot of weight. I no longer had my soft brown hair, but stringy hair that had been washed in a sink for who knows how long. My eyes no longer twinkled their blue beauty, but created a dull, angry appearance. How did Colt stay friends with me after this? Dark circles swallowed up my normally cheerful attitude and I sighed.

"Only a botox and lots of makeup can help me now." I walked over to the door to see if I could see what was going on.

From a smidgen of space in the curtain I was able to make out another Alpha in the building. I tuned my ears in on the conversation.

"Thank you for joining us Western pack." My eyes widened.

My mind began to reach out to Cole. "Cole if you can hear me, the Western pack is here. Cole Dammit, I swear."

I felt stupid for talking to my mind, but what can you do when you're trapped in a room and nothing can be done? I kept listening in on the conversation and examined that they were talking about battle plans. "Cole do you hear this?" I was talking to my mind again.

"We'll surround them at the border, but we need to guard the girl."

Oh that's me. I had to look normal. I walked to the chair and pulled my knees up to my chest. Normal right? The door was opened and both the Alphas walked in.

"Her." They left the door open enough for me to see what was going on. Silver bullets were in huge cases in the hallway and the wolves were beginning to transform for battle. I turned to look at the Alphas. I stuck my hand out.

"Hi, my name is Sandra. Yes I am a 'her.'" The two of them stared at each other discussing what they should do with me. Tough crowd.

"We could use her as bait. The Alpha wants her, right?" The mustache man was getting somewhere.

The other Alpha nodded and they both turned to look at me with their dark, glowing eyes. "Where am I to be put?" I stood up.

"Follow." I was shoved out the door and into a hallway I had been down before. A door was opened and I was again, shoved into a room.

"Oh yea, this room." I noticed the stage that I was taken the first day I got here.

"Go on the stage!" I sat on the stool propped on the stage and I looked around at the multiple windows scattered around the room. The woods surrounded the building I was in and the sun was beginning to fade creating bright streaks that came through the window. I squinted so I could see the men. Where did the dudes go? Oh not this again.

I felt a sharp blow to my head and felt myself being dragged somewhere.

"We will finally capture the Al....."

Silence.

-----------------------------------

My head pounded with a constant pain. Boom. Boom. I couldn't move my body and looked down to see that I was tied to a pole. My eyes scanned the room I was in and I recognized the stage I was on. my body was starting to malfunction with its loss of energy. I still continued to squint at the bright light shining in my eyes. The lights were off, and only the moon's light showed from the huge windows, a full moon at that!

A damsel in distress as an open target. Why didn't I think of that?

"I knew you would try to escape so I created an even better plan that at the same time paralyzes you." I couldn't move to see who was talking so I just imagined an evil vampire talking.

"How exactly did you paralyze me?" I was actually interested in the answer.

"Actually I cannot take credit for this, your wolf is almost dead so it was a double gift for me. You are to weak to move my darling." I began to chuckle at imagining a vampire saying darling.

"Why are you laughing?" I stopped by how harshly the mustache man screamed. "Cover her mouth."

Someone came up to me and tied a bandanna around my mouth. I winced at how tightly he pulled the last knot. I began to breathe through my nose so I wouldn't completely freak out and closed my eyes. Hurry up mate!

I heard a door close and decided to keep my eyes closed. My eye lids were too heavy to keep open, like one-hundred pound weights on your eyes. I heard a wolf howl and bullets fly, but didn't care to open my eyes.

My heart beat sped up because I knew a war was going on outside, but I couldn't do anything about it. The sounds frightened me the most. The room I was in was full of shadows and creaked from the heavy wind of the October night. I could hear the room come alive with groans and footprints running through the outside of the hall. I knew someone was watching me or the 'bait' to trap Cole, but I could not warn him.

Outside the windows that I could see, flashes of gunfire lit up the dark sky and the sounds of screaming and howling took over the creaking sounds of the room.

I closed my eyes again trying to ignore the war outside.

I knew that I could no longer open my eyes and my wolf began to fade, die, diminish.

I listened to my most likely, last breaths go in and out, slowly and calmer the more my body shut down. One, two, three, four, five.

I smelled that earthy scent mixed with sweet colon and my mind wondered to Cole's hazel eyes and his red lips on mine. I could feel his arms around my waist and his warmth wrapping around me like a fuzzy blanket. Oh, I miss him. I wish my dreams became a reality.

Six, seven, eight, nine, ten. . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are probably going to mentally kill me right now at the place I stopped. I wanted to end it so it goes both ways. What happens now?

(This is not the END of the book) I am not that mean in giving you all a terrible ending to a book.

Well. . . Vote, comment, and follow if you loved the chapter.

11,12,13,14,15. . .

Sarah :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...
16.1K 196 22
Sasha is a 16 teen year old girl she has the good life as a prankster bad and daughter of an alpha. She has four over protective brothers and a crazy...
5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
6.3K 424 39
New town, new life, new choices. That's all Violet thought when she escaped the sunshine state. A state of torment for her, to an a state of cold. A...