Honey {Completed}

By jaeeeebaeeeee

Can Jaden forget what happened and move on?? Her whole life she felt was so sour, that was until she found a... More

Epilogue - Before The Honey
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

16

484 19 1
By jaeeeebaeeeee

2 months later
Bey's POV
"Baby?" Jaden called for me from the closet. As I walked up to the door she was standing in a sports bra and tight volleyball shorts. I crept up behind her before pretending to eat her neck.

"Baby!" She laughed.
"Yes my beautiful fiancé?" I said as I turned her around.
"Do you think I should wear the white dress or the nude jumpsuit?" She asked as she played with my ears.
"I like the nude jumpsuit. That'll be so sexy." I said, making her giggle.
"Okay. I'm gonna straighten my hair." She said as she ran her hands from my ears to my shoulders. I grabbed her waist before she pecked my lips.

"That's it!?" I whined as she walked out of the closet with the jumpsuit in hand.
"Whachu mean?" She asked, letting her ghetto side slip a bit.
"You pecked my lips in there but be wanting to grind on me and shit in the studio?" I laughed.
"Well in the studio I'm a new person. I feel invincible when I belt the notes. I feel like the sexiest woman ever if I'm listening to the right song though." She winked.

I really love this woman, we've been dating for 2 years and we've been engaged for about 2 months.
"Well I will always think you're the sexiest woman in the world." I flirted before kissing her exposed shoulders.
"Aww baby!" She blushed. I continued to kiss her exposed back as she fiddled with her jewelry.She has an interview to go to and I don't want to leave her side but I'll be back stage.

"Okay, let me get to hair and makeup." She said before picking up her stuff.
"Where do you think you're going looking like that!?" I asked as I looked at her figure.
"Hair and makeup, baby. I'll meet you there." She said as she attempted to walk out of the bedroom. I gently pulled her arm back.
"Not like that. Can you put some pants on? It's too revealing." I said.
"Beyoncé, please. You walk out in front of millions of people in a little leotard and tights that you can't even see. I can go to hair and makeup in this." She scoffed.

"Okay, you have a point but I'm untouchable to all those people. You could be touched by one of the women taking your measurements. Or the director could-"
"You wanna come to hair and makeup with me too?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow.
"Well, yeah." I said in a 'duh' tone.
"Okay, let's go. Put your shoes on." She said before grabbing my shorts, throwing them at me.

"I'll be down in a sec." I said, suggesting she leave the room.
"I've seen you do crazy things naked so don't be scared to simply change now." She teased as she sat on the side of the bed. I changed my shorts and slipped my Nikes on. We walked out of the bedroom before peeking into Z's room.

"Hoe! I'm leaving with Bey. Watch Ky, she's asleep in her room. I left her door open." Jaden said before leaving her bedroom door open also. When we got into the car I stared at Jaden before finally saying something to the driver.

"Oh, it's the Ellen studios." I said before grabbing Jaden by her waist, pulling her to me. I nuzzled my face in the back of her neck as she tried to scoot away from me.
"And what are you tryna do?" She laughed.
"I just feel like being clingy today. I just love you so much." I said into her neck.

She tilted her head so I had access to the side of her neck and I placed light kisses all around. She turned towards me the closer to the front of her neck I got, until she was straddling my lap. I gripped her back as I charged for her spot and when I did she gasped for air. I slowly rubbed my hands on her uncovered thighs as she began to grind in my lap. I got a good handful of her ass and began to rub it.

"Mhm, baby." She moaned. Her moans send me over the edge and she didn't even have to touch me
"Yeah baby?" I moaned back.
"Mrs.Knowles, we are here." The driver said as he rolled down the partition.
"Baby!" Jaden pouted. I know she's stressed about this interview so she needed me. She's normally really shy, unless you meet her in the studio, other than that you can barely get anything but 'hi' outta her.

I gave Jaden one more slow, passionate kiss before I helped her out the car. We were ambushed and nearly tackled by paparazzi asking questions.
"Did you guys keep the kid?"
"So how serious are you guys?"
"How do you plan to have kids?"
"2 years in a relationship, have you had sex?"
"Beyoncé, how is it being with a woman?"

We simply walked by as they all snapped their pictures. As we walked Julius made sure no one was too close. I wasn't paying much attention to their questions until one caught my attention.

"Why don't you love me?" I heard a deep male's voice ask. I quickly turned around to see who said it. When I turned I saw Jay Z standing fairly close, looking all sad.
"I never did." I said angrily, walking away.

Love him? He broke into my house. And a few years ago when we did a bunch of songs he tried so hard to get with me.
But I've known about Jaden and her work for a while, even before we met. And a part of me from four years ago is fangirling so hard at the fact that I get to marry her in a year. I caught back up with Jaden and Julius just before she walked through the door.

"Jaden! Beyoncé! How are you two?" Asked a tall, light skin woman with very beautiful, curly hair.
"Good. How about you Akemi?"Jaden asked as she gave a man her bags.
"Good, good. So you know how interviews go, I'll show you your dressing room." Akemi said as she walked us to a pretty decent sized room.

When we went down the hallway a few employees said hi to us and some stopped for a picture. When we reached the room it was so Jaden. The walls were white with a black couch.
"It's beautiful, thanks Mami." Jaden said as she placed her phone down in the vanity.
"No problem, I'll tell Papi you're ready for him." Akemi said before walking out, closing the door behind her.

"Okay, I have about 10 minutes before someone walks in so I need to be comfortable for 5." Jaden said as she set a timer on her phone.She began to strip of her tight clothing, leaving her in her boy-short underwear and sports bra. She laid her head down in my lap as I played with her loose curls. Soon there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Jaden and I yelled in unison.
"Your one and only. PAPI!" A short, Mexican man said excitedly yelled as he opened the door.
"Hey." Jaden laughed as she sat up.
"Hey.... who's dis? And why ya so close together?" He asked as he pointed towards me. His Hispanic accent was thick, and he had a fairly nice tan.

"Papi, this is my fiancé. Baby, this is Papi. My hairstylist." Jaden said as she put her hand on my knee.
"So its true!?" Papi asked as he put his bag onto the vanity.
"What's true?" Jaden giggled as she stood up, making me stand next to her out of reaction.
"Y'all er messing around. I see you J-Play." He smirked before Jaden playfully punched his arm.
"We aren't 'messing around' anything. We are very serious and she makes me happy again." She smiled, making me blush until my cheeks were as hot as the sun.

"Aww. Damn J! Got er back dhere lookin' like ah damn cherry." He said as Jaden turned to look at me. She quickly blushed as I covered my face.
"Whatever." I giggled.
"Any way. Put some clothes on while I go n get my other bags and Tyrone'll be here soon to do yer makeup." Papi said before walking out the door.
"Well, take one last look. You won't see this until tonight." Jaden teased as she grabbed her clothes.
When she bent down I slowly rubbed her left ass cheek.
"Baby, stop. Papi is gonna walk in here and I don't want him to see you naked." She threatened.
"And why would he see me naked?" I asked seductively.
"Because I'm abouta rip ya shorts off. Now let-" Papi walked in and I could only imagine what he saw.

Jaden was bent down in front of me in underwear and a sports bra. And my hands are spreading her ass cheeks apart. It was an amazing site from my view, but he's probably scared.

"I'm gonna come back in 2 minutes. No sex, no ass eating, and put some damn clothes on." He said before stepping out, closing the door behind himself.
"Baby, let go of my ass please." Jaden asked. I gave it one kiss on each cheek before letting her go.

"I feel bad for him." I giggled.
"He's walked in on worse." She laughed as she put her shorts on.
"What you mean?" I asked with an eyebrow raised even though she couldn't see me.

"Put ya eyebrows down. He walked in on Celine Dion 'talking' to her man. He told me the day before I saw her in the studio so all I could picture was her getting dirty. So gross." She huffed the last part as she pulled her shirt over head.I stood up, wrapping my arms around her waist as she grabbed my neck.

"I love you." I said, making her blush.
She looked at the floor as she covered her mouth.
"Stop that." I said, pulling her face to mine. Her smile faded slowly into a confused expression.
"Stop what?" She asked. Her eyebrows furrowed together and her mouth turned to a frown.
"You always cover your mouth when you smile, laugh, or blush unless we're alone. And we're alone so I wanna see it. Your smile is my light, and I wanna have sunny days. Okay?" I asked. She immediately blushed, making her want to put her head down. She caught herself and shoved her face into my neck, kissing it softly.

I rubbed her back as she slowly kissed me harder. She began to inch us to the couch as I left my neck available to her.
I felt her suck roughly before pushing and straddling me.

"Mhm baby." I moaned as she licked my spot. She started fondling my breast as she rubbed her hot core against mine.
"Ahh, Jaden. Don't get caught." I moaned just as the door opened.
"Stop that shit nd sit ya nasty ass in da chair." Papi said as he walked over to the vanity.

"Hi baby!" I heard another man's voice say. It caught me off guard and I looked at Jaden with a look of 'Baby!? Really!?'
"Ty, I gotta girl now so you can't call me that. Sorry boo." She giggled.

"I don't care. You're my baby sister so I call you baby. Ready to get your face beat baby?" He said, making sure her nickname was heard.
"Ty...." Jaden said as I sat there, sorta pissed. I mean I don't want to ruin their friendship or stop their little 'thing' but.... baby? Really? I call her that, and only me.
"This is Beyoncé, my fiancé." She said as Ty turned so quickly.
"So you disappear from everything, social media, publicity, the fucking store. And come back into the light to tell me you're engaged!? What happened to us?" He said with anger and betrayal in his eyes.

"Boo, I didn't disappear. But you never called me or tried to meet for lunch. So please calm down. I don't need you taking my eye out with the eyelash curler." Jaden said as she slowly walked towards him. He charged at her, picking her up into a tight hug.

"My baby's growing up so fast. You can't get engaged yet, you need to experience life. You're both so young, don't do this to yourselves or your careers." He sighed as he put her down.
"Boo, don't worry about it. We have a kid and live together. We're practically married anyway and plus, she makes me happy. I'm writing these happy songs and feel good poems. I'm so happy, and it's all because of her. I wouldn't even be in a dressing room if it weren't for her. So please, play nice. She's so amazing... she's better than amazing, so don't worry." Jaden said as I walked up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she grabbed my hands.

Then I looked at Ty, and realized who he was.
"Bey! Baby!" He called out as he opened his arms for a hug.
"Tyty!" I called out as I nearly jumped in his arms. He hugged me tight as I could only imagine the confusion on Jaden's face. He placed me down as Jaden was already in the vanity chair.

"Y'all know each other?" She asked as Papi began to part her curly hair.
"Yeah. He did my makeup once for an event and we hit it off like that." I said, snapping my fingers.
"I was a little confused when I didn't get a call. Maybe a little hurt too." He laughed.
"Sorry Tyty, I got a little distracted after." I giggled, referring to Jaden and what happened after that party. She giggled in her seat too.

"That's oka- WAIT A MINUTE! Why are both laughing? What happened?" Ty asked with his eyebrow raised. Jaden and I both tried to hold back our giggles, but failed.
"Y'all nasty." He huffed as he washed his hands.
"You shoulda seen 'em earlier! Over her' eaten ass like ain't nobody gone walk in." Papi said, referring to what he walked in on.

"We weren't eating ass Papi. She was just... massaging my.... ass cheeks?" Jaden said, sounding more like she was trying to convince herself.
"Hmm, okay." Papi laughed as he started straightening Jaden's hair.

As Jaden spent about an hour and a half in hair and makeup we all sat together, talking, cracking jokes and gossiping.

Edited A/N
I just felt that Ty and Papi would be better business partners together and funny as hell. 😂

If you don't know who Papi is.... educate yourself. He's IISuperwomanII or Lilly Singh's hairstylist and let me tell you!!!!..... HE SLAYS ME EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!!!!!!😍😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726 51 6
The inability to recognize what emotions you're truly feeling.
68.8K 2.3K 32
{LEBRON JAMES & BEYONCÉ FAN-FICTION} Jay Z continued to cheat, and Beyoncé finally had enough. Her heart was filled with anger and revenge, and she a...
16.5K 1K 13
"I thought that I should let you know That my heart is damaged So damaged And you can blame the one before" - Danity Kane
Always By Liberia

Fanfiction

42.8K 3.2K 35
This is the story of a girl who was born into a family so different compared to who she was. They had a high status in society, often holding dinner...