That BoomBox Feeling (Elyar F...

By MissGurlAlmighty

"do you believe in love at first sight? because I, Ellie Coleman, DON'T! my boyfriend and I HAVE to break up... More

That BoomBox Feeling (Elyar Fox FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 27

661 15 2
By MissGurlAlmighty

After a week, I was able to finish three long chapters of my untitled YET novel. It should be catchy and really attractive to te reader's eyes so before I could provide the title, I must finish my novel first. I based it on my experience in Love, which means it's a love story. I just changed the names and some situations. I don't want to tell the whole world about my WHOLE love story. Just a bit of it will be fine.

I was heading towards Elyar when all of a sudden, I bumped into someone which has a familiar scent on him.

"ow Sorry I wasn't- Bradley?" I said as I looked at him and he was just as happy as me to see him. I hugged him and we laughed at the coincidence.

"Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be working or something?" I said and he held a script that I made which was supposed to be filmed in here right now.

"really? I just made you a script without me knowing! This is so cool!" I said and he laughed at me.

"What are you doing here?" I heard elyar from behind.

"Well we're just here for work. We'll be filming our music video here." He said as Taylor suddenly showed up and hugged Bradley as well.

"How nice to see you!" Taylor said and they laughed as they broke the hug.

"I met her at some bar the other night and we kind of sang together on stage and it was amazing!" Bradley said as Taylor raised her hand for a high five from him.

"You two seem close." a smiling Elyar said.

"Well we just met and It was really awesome." Taylor said.

"I have to go now because they are looking for me. See ya later!" He said as he ran towards his bandmates.

"Well, I finished the song. how about a little practice. You could come to. I really want you to hear the song." Taylor told me and I agreed. We went to an empty studio with some instruments and microphones around. To think that if I declined her offer they would be alone in here?

"ready? It's called "Everything Has Changed" been writing this for a week" She giggled and Elyar

nodded. Taylor began singing all the lyrics first  while Elyar listened to her while reading the lyrics.

"All I knew this morning when I woke

Is I know something now,

know something now

I didn't before

And all I've seen

since 18 hours ago

is green eyes and freckles and your smile in the back of my mind making me feel right

I just want to know you better know

you better know

you better now

I just want to know you better know

you better know you better now

I just want to know you better know

you better know

you better now

I just want to know you

know you

know you

Cause all I know is we said hello

And your eyes look like coming home

All I know is a simple name,

everything has changed

All I know is you held the door

You'll be mine and I'll be yours

All I know since yesterday

is everything has changed

And all my walls stood tall,

painted blue

But I'll take them down,

take them down

and open up the door for you

And all I feel in my stomach

is butterflies the beautiful kind

Making up for lost time,

taking flight,

making me feel right

I just want to know you better know

you better know

you better now

I just want to know you better know

you better know

you better now

I just want to know you better know

you better know

you better now

I just want to know you

know you

know you

Cause all I know is we said hello

And your eyes look like coming home

All I know is a simple name,

everything has changed

All I know is you held the door

You'll be mine and I'll be yours

All I know since yesterday

is everything has changed

Come back and tell me why

I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time

And meet me there tonight

And let me know that it's not all in my mind

(Taylor Swift)

I just want to know you better know

you better know

you better now

I just want to know you

know you

know you

Cause all I know is we said hello

And your eyes look like coming home

All I know is a simple name,

everything has changed

All I know is you held the door

You'll be mine and I'll be yours

All I know since yesterday

is everything has changed

All I know is we said hello

So dust off your highest hopes

All I know is pouring rain

And everything has changed

All I know is a newfound grace

All my days,

I'll know your face

All I know since yesterday is everything has changed

She finished and I asked for a copy, which Elyar handed, because I really really loved the song but the lyrics were kind of disturbing. I shoved it off though.

"That was really amazing! You're a natural!" I complemented Taylor as she smiled and thanked me.

"I heard you're writing a novel? How was it?" She asked. Maybe Elyar must've mentioned it to her.

"well, It's pretty fun but checking for grammar and all types of errors makes it boring. Currently, I did three long chapters and I hope I could finish it on time." I said and she smiled at me. We chatted for a bit until the a crew called them for recording.

"We'll see you later Li." Taylor said and Elyar hugged  and kissed me before we went outside. 

I went on the opposite direction to where they were going and met an exhausted Bradley along the way.

"hey!" I called him and he approached me the minute he saw me.

"so how's the song?" He asked me and I handed the copy Elyar gave me to him.

"It's really good and she's really amazing and a natural I tell you! She's pretty, talented and tall." I said and he gave the copy back.

"did Elyar told you when she wrote that?" He asked and I nodded.

"well, Elyar told me she wrote it the day after he met her. She's been writing this for a week and it's really-" He cuts me off by saying.

"I'm not telling you to doubt Elyar but if I were you, I would watch their every move." He told me and I made a confused expression. What's he talking about?

"Taylor is known to write songs right?" He said and I nodded.

"Well, the thing is.. she's writing a song about her feelings and have you read the lyrics?" He said and I looked at the lyrics again and my mouth formed a big O. That's why It's been a bit disturbing when she sang the song.

"bingo." He said and I started to worry. What if she likes him? What if he told me how wonderful and awesome Taylor is? She's prettier than me, talented than me, and I'm really far from her level!

What if.. he'll fall out of love with me?

And there it is. What's going to happen to them next? Let's just see about that on the next chapter! PEACE!

vote for elyar fox!

brandnew.mtv.co.uk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 927 29
* Book 1 * "You're here" He continued resting our foreheads together as our gaze was focused on each others gaze. "I've missed you so much" I mentio...
2.4M 91.7K 37
I got into my Mercedes Benz and made my way out of the parking lot. I was driving while listening to some music when I caught sight of a blonde girl...
531 205 29
"I like him. So what?" Liking someone isn't a big deal until it's your very first time!!! That very first puppy-crush where you legit experience each...
116 37 43
'I... shit, Birgitta,' I started. 'I didn't think the first person I went out with when I started dating again was going to be someone like you.' 'Wh...