Chapter 12

"make sure to wear your bikini!" Elyar shouted and I did. I slipped on my white two piece bikini and wore a very loose white shirt and a pair of black shorts. I grabbed my tote bag and went outside and saw no one but Elyar waiting for me.

"Where's everyone?" I asked and he stood up carrying his backpack.

"They went somewhere I don't know. You ready?" He asked and I nodded. 

We walked towards an office like place and I stayed at the side to wait for him doing transactions and stuff. I didn't bother join in because I'm not in the state to talk to someone other than Elyar today. I really got up in the wrong side of the COUCH.

"Let's go. I hope you'd enjoy this." He said as he opened the door for me. 

We went to a mini boat just across the office like place and got on it. 

"Where are we going?" I asked and he just smiled. Now I'm a bit scared now.

"wait till you see." He said singing the words he's saying.

after 15 minutes of sailing and stuff, we arrived into a somekind of floating place that has oxygen tanks on the side and some helmet attached to it. Oh no. we're-

"We are helmet diving." He butts in through my chains of thoughts and I was a bit shocked there. so this was his master plan to cheer me up eh?

The one that's driving the boat told us to leave our valuables in the shelf that they have on the floating place. we did as told, and the other people with us well.

They washed the helmets first before putting it on us. They told us the hands signs, the do's and the don't's while under water. believe it or not, I'm quite excited about this. I've never seen the life of the fishes under water before.

"So get ready as we go under the sea." The instructor said as our swimmer guy approached us.

"I will be your guide today and I will take pictures of you while you wander around. So don't be freaked out when a guy in black approached you okay? here. Hold on to this so you could feed the fishes later." He told us a he gave us two pieces of bread before we went underwater.

"in three two one GO!" The instructor said and we all went underwater at the same time. I can feel the pressure and my ears start to hurt but I managed to ease the pain. I looked at elyar who's smiling at me giving me a thumbs up. I gave him a thumbs up as well and stuck my tongue out at him. 

I felt sand underneath my feet and I was amazed by how beautiful the underwater world is. I could see a lot of colorful fishes and starfishes. They're slimy when they're underwater. I could the the reefs, some striped snakes and..

"NEEEEEEEEEEEMO!!!" I shouted even though no one could hear me Elyar laughed at me. I saw him laughing at me. He read every word I'm saying. I rolled my eyes and went further to discover  some other fishes in here but the guy in black blocked my way telling me it's picture time with elyar. I gave him a thumbs up telling him "OK"

When I got to Elyar's side, he told us to stand side by side and so we did then, click! Elyar then placed his hands around my waist and mine around his shoulders and click! He then instructed Elyar to carry me, bridal style, and so he did and Click! He then instructed us to raise our helmets and do smile to really feel the salty water on our faces and so we did, though I closed my eyes because it hurt.. like pregnancy. After that I was shocked by his next instruction. He told us to.. kiss. Elyar and I looked at each other and agreed right away. Okay, this part is just for Elyar's publicity, no more, no less. We raised our helmets and kissed each other for merely five seonds and placed our helmets back. Then the guy in black told us to roam around so he could take a video of us. We did as told and touched anything I wanted to touch, including the slimy starfish. I really wanted to bring this all the way up. After a couple of minutes, the guy in black told us that our time is up and we need to go up already, We gave him a thumbs up as they removed the helmets and we just swam our way to the top. When we got up, It was cold as winter! We ran through our stuff and pulled out our towels and wrapped ourselves around it.

"S-so d-d-did you have f-f-fun?" Elyar said while shaking and shivering.

"I-i-i-it w-was r-r-real-ly f-fun." I said as I rested my head on his shoulders and his shiver lessened. Maybe because of the body heat I am givng him. 

I wore my very loose shirt again, despite the fact that I'm really wet, and Elyar does the same with his shirt. We went back to shore and went to the nearest restaurant.

"I hope you're not mad anymore." Elyar said and I faced him smiling.

"Don't worry. I'm okay now. Thank you for that." I said and he continued eating.

"Hey. It's our last day today right? We'll have to head home tomorrow noon. How about some little souvenir shopping after this?" He said and I agreed right away. I ate my food hurriedly so we could go to other shops we haven't seen yesterday. 

After eating, we really did a lot of shopping. I bought many for my mom, dad and my little sister. I hope they'll love it.

"Elyar? Ellie?" I heard some familiar voice coming from the back of us.

"hey guys! Glad we came across you." Elyar said to Crissy as they all went closer.

"there's a carnival behind this stores. wanna go check it out?" Ben said and we were all excited about it. This place is damn great! they have everything!

"Hey! I want to ride the Sea Dragon! Then the Roller coaster! Then the yo-yo ride! Then.. EVERYTHING!" I shouted like a child. Elyar was a bit taken back because he doesn't seem to enjoy these kinds of rides.

"How about you take them all and I'll wait for you here." He said and I rolled my eyes pulling him from his seat.

In a matter of an hour and a half, we managed to ride almost all of the carnival rides here. Elyar has puked three times today and I laugh at him while rubbing his back. I gave him cotton candy right after to make him feel good.

"How about some darting?" I asked him and he agreed right away. He hit the most balloons among us while I hit only three. I was lame at this.

We enjoyed being here that we didn't notice it was already dark.

"We should head back. We're going to have the longest ride back home tomorrow." Danny said and we all agreed. We went back to ben's place and ate Ben's home cooked meal right after.

"You're a good cook Ben" I said and he smiled at me.

"I get that a lot." He said and we all giggled at him. 

After the meal, we all went to bed. We all had a tiring day today and I'm really getting sleepy. I slammed myself to bed and was about to sleep fully when all of a sudden, Elyar called me.

"Hey! you still awake?" He asked but I stil closed my eyes.

"I am now." I said and he chuckled.

"Sorry. But I just want you to know that I'm greatful for being your friend. I had so much fun since yesterday, I hope we could do this again. Goodnight." He said and turned his back against me and fell asleep right away.

"I hope we could. Goodnight El." I said though it hurt a bit on the friend part, but atleast he had fun, I had fun. I just hope I could know what this silly feeling I'm currently dealing with. 

So there you have it! Chapter 12! I hope you like it and vote for elyar fox! 

http://brandnew.mtv.co.uk/