Chapter 37

this is really it! i hope you all enjoyed this and thank you for reading this. i really hope you could read my new fan fic after this. I hope you enjoy this last chapter!

-----

It has been three months since I last saw Elyar. Somehow he went on tour with Union J and I choose to not go with them. I still miss him and I still love him but, I've been avoiding him ever since. I don't want to torture myself. I'm not a masochist! Look on the brightside! I finished my Novel but, still no title. Stephannie's going to collect this next week and I'm still thinking about the title. URGH! It's really fraustrating.

"Hey! I heard you finished your novel. can I read it before anyone else does?" Bradley suddenly interveined as I walked towards the studio.

"Of course you can't! I'm her best friend! I will be the one to read it first!" She said going in between bradley and me.

"you really like bullying me do you?" Bradley said. Macy nodded proudly as I laughed at them. The past three months was filled with their laughter and silly jokes as they were moving closer and closer together. Macy's no longer the awkward lady while talking to the famous Bradley Simpson you know.

"Would you like helping me with the title?" I asked them but they just gave me a cheeky smile.

"we'll have to read it first though." Bradley said and I sighed in defeat.

"fine! I'll lend another copy for each of you tomorrow so both of you could read it FIRST." I said and they were feeling victorious. They even did an awfully awkward high five (Macy's shorter than Bradley.)

"Hey! Have you hear Taylor Swift's new song? It's really good." Bradley said as he scanned through his phone searching for that song.

"I think it's best not to hear it cause-" I didn't finish speaking because they won't even listen to me. It's called "RED" Short but Catchy. I like it.

Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street

Faster than the wind

Passionate as sin, ended so suddenly

Loving him is like trying to change your mind

Once you're already flying through the free fall

Like the colors in autumn

So bright just before they lose it all

Losing him was blue like I'd never known

Missing him was dark grey all alone

Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met

But loving him was red

Loving him was red

Touching him is like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer

Regretting him was like wishing you never found out love could be that strong

Losing him was blue like I'd never known

Missing him was dark grey all alone

Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met