Chapter 14

I woke up with a red nose and swollen eyes on the couch wondering when did I fell asleep. The sweet scent of maple syrup and freshly cooked pancakes lingered through out the house which made me stand and went to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning! Breakfast?" Macy said and I sat on the kitchen table as she gave me a plate full of pancakes and waffles. I am so hungry! 

"Hey eat with me." I said and she placed her plate on the table and ate her pancakes with me.

"hey sorry for troubling you with all this." I apologized and she just laughed.

"No biggie! That's what best friends are for right? I love you and I'll always be here for you." She said and I smiled and went back to eating. I wandered my head around the kitchen only to find out that I have 20 minutes left to shower and get dressed for work!

"UUUUUUUUUURH! erm lert!!" I said while placing all the waffles in my mouth using my hands not minding if I washed it or not.

"You better hurry Li. You're going to be late." Macy said as I ran to the bathroom and did the quickest shower of all time. I grabbed anything I could wear and slipped it on then Macy laughed at me.

"what?" I asked and she keeps on covering her mouth.

"really? Blue peplum top and orange pencil skirt? what next? green stilletos?" She mocked and I ran back to my room and grabbed a black pencil skirt and my three inch high heeled black ankle boots.

I didn't bother tying my hair and grabbed my keys and my purse along with me.

"mind taking me to the studio?" I asked her and she nodded.

She went there as fast as she could and luckily we arrived on time.

"Thank you so much! Text me if you need me." I told her and ran off inside. 

Luckily, the meeting hasn't started when I arrived. I helped prepare the things they needed for today's meeting and don't forget about the scripts I done. Only three left and I'm up for the next batch of scripts!

"after five minutes, Elyar came in and sat on one of the seats as we all sat on the seats provided. The meeting began.

"We are all gathered here today because we are going on tour!" His manager said and we all clapped our hands.

"Every single person in this room will be with us in 50 different countries around the world untill February." He announced and we clapped our hands again.

"and first off is London, which is tomorrow, then Manchester, then Mullingar and on the 24th, 25th and 26th will be on America." He said and my head turned to his direction.

"Did you say america? on the 25th?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes Ellie. I could let you spend your Christmas night with your family if you want to." He said as he smiled at me. I could cry in front of them right now because I am really really happy that I got to go home during Christmas!

"Thank you! This is great!" I said and they were all happy for me.

"I'm glad you could be with your family this Christmas." Elyar said and there he goes again. Making me fall for him all over again.

We discussed everything about the tour and at exactly 10:30 am, we ended the meeting and it's time for me to finish the scripts and will be presenting this to the producers and directors later.

"Wanna grab lunch with me?" Elyar suddenly snuck up on my from behind.

"you're supposed to be at stage today right? you're supposed to be rehearsing." I said and he laughed at me.

"well, I wanted to have lunch outside today. I'm tired of the cafeteria's  food already." He said and I laughed at him leading him to one of my favorite restaurant. The one with the best Grilled pork ever!

"This is really good! and could you finish all of that?" He asked pointing at the usual two servings I have.

"yes cause I'm starving." I said still eating.

"You're really incredible you know? You're not like other girls you know. They starve themselves to be skinny and here you are."  He said and I laughed at him.

"well I really don't care if I'm not that skinny as long as i'm not that fat." I said and start eating again.

We finished everything and went back to the studio for his rehearsals and for me to finish my work. IT'S WORK TIME!

I hope you like it even though it's a crappy chapter! Please vote for elyar!

brandnew.mtv.co.uk