Chapter 36

"Elyar." I said as he signalled me to follow him. I looked at Bradley first and he nodded. I smiled at him and went to where Elyar was going.

"so Bradley invited you huh?" I said and he stopped walking. I think this is far enough so no one would find and hear us.

"yeah. I kind of thought that you were coming and you did. You look amazing by the way." He said and I smiled at his complement.

"thanks. uhh you too." I told him as he went closer to me, but not too close.

"how are you?" He asked. That's a weird question.

"I'm fine. you?" I asked as he step closer to me.

"broken. incomplete. tired. lonely. lost. yup. I'm fine." He sarcastically said.

"Why did you brought me here?" I asked him. He looked down on his shoes and faced me again.

"I just wanted to apologize for everything I've done. I'm really sorry." He said. I sighed and was about to leave when he stopped me once again.

"what?! Don't you get it? I'm not the kind of person who would forgive easily. I don't like people betraying me! I loved you and you made me believe that you loved me more than I did." I said and he went closer but I took a step back.

"I'm not asking you to take me back. I just want you to know how sorry I am for doing that to you. I know explaining things won't change your mind but please. I beg you. just forgive me and I'll set you free." He said.

Wait? Set me free? I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want him to set me free. I want him to feel the pain I went through when he betrayed me. I want to let him know how hard it is to see the one he loved the most being taken away from him. 

"I guess I can't do anything to change your mind." He said and I stayed silent. I wanted to tell him that he's mistaken, that I don't want him to do this but something tells me that he's not serious. That he won't do this to me and he won't leave me because he loves me, so much.

"let me just tell you this for the last time Li." He said as he cupped my face. What does he mean LAST?!

"I love you." He said. He held my hand and handed me something. I didn't bother checking it out though, as he kissed my forehead.

"Bradley's a good guy Li. I hope you'll be happy. Goodbye." He said as he went to his car and drove off. When his car was gone, I broke down and cry. He was indeed serious.

I just lost him..

The guy who proved to me that he isn't like any other guys out there.

The guy who turned my whole world upside down.

The guy who made me see the better things in life.

The guy who was there when nobody was.

The guy.. The guy I loved the most in my entire life.. Gone..

I cried so loud but no one was there to hear me. I sat on the ground like a little girl who bruised her knee for chasing someone. The difference is that I let him chase after me and he got exhausted of all the chasing that he gave up and left me all alone. I opened my hands and saw the other half of my necklace. Forever and always huh? What's that?! That doesn't exists! It hurts so bad!

"Ellie? Ellie! my goodness! what happened?!" I heard Macy calling me. I was thankful she was there.

"mace.. Macy! He's gone! He's gone! and I just let him go like that! He- He gave up on me!" I shouted as I hugged her for dear life. She rubbed my back and tried comforting me but it didn't work. It hurts! Letting someone go because of your own selfish desires, that's just sick! Congratulations to me for winning the stupidest decision maker in the world. 

"Shhhhh shhhh everything will be fine. I'll take you homw okay?" She said and I agreed with her. We headed to her car and went directly to my apartment.

"Mace?" I talked to her.

"yep?" She responded as she parked her car on the vacant space in the garage.

"Can you sleep here tonight? just for tonight." I said and she nodded.

"I also told my boss to take another day off tomorrow. She was okay with it so you'll have to bear with me for another whole day tomorrow." She said as jofully as she can to cheer me up.

"thanks mace. I won't go to work tomorrow either." I said.

She made sure that her car was locked and went with me all the way to my apartment. She started going from room to room and prepared something for me. She ended up in the kitchen after bringing out some clothes from my closet.

"want some marshmallows? dipped in milk chocolate? with sprinkles and nips? in our elephant Onesies?" She asked and I giggled. Sort of..

TO ONSIES!

Did you like it? I hope you do!  picture of onesies on the side bar! :) WAAAAAAAAAAH! just telling you that the last chapter will be posted tomorrow!!! :D