You've Got That One Thing [On...

Door Mental_Directioner

"Some people have secrets that remain unknown while some have secrets kept in their open book. Everyone has a... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The Grand Competition
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Author's Note

90 4 0
Door Mental_Directioner

Hello! 

Firstly, let me please apologise for not updating and just leaving it and now putting it on hold. Saying sorry is not enough I get it but I have some things to confess. When I look at the first few chapters, I look at how unrealistic and "carrot stage" this story is.

What I have planned out for this story is to re-write all the chapters till this date and make them much longer. I love how you guys have voted and kept this going! Thank you so much. Re-writing is going to take so much time but please don't give up on this story. I know you all have this question on "Why I can't update and still re-write at the same time?" The thing is, I am like changing a lot of it, paticularly, how she meets one direction. The main part about Ellie and her family is going to remain and the solution is still a secret. Drake and Annabelle are going to remain. I hope you guys will stay with me and continue.

By the way, I am writing this new story called "The Runaway", please read it and I will seriously try to update ASAP. Please read it and vote, its seriously good. Well, thats what I think! Haha.

Love you always,

Mental_Directioner

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.5M 118K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...
138 47 11
I can't run, and I know I can't hide, What's the point of even living, If I'll still get caught, Lying, Dying, You can't escape someone... Who isn't...
34.8K 1.6K 32
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
137K 2.6K 52
‼️[editing] ‼️ (No Plot Chancing just better writing and some SMALL chances to make the book better) 𝟷# 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚑...