Siblings Love (Brothers Confl...

By shirzthepotats

Mika, Ema and Rei Hinata is the daughters of a famous adventurer, Rintarou Hinata. They found out that their... More

.:Chapter 1:.
.:Chapter 2:.
.:Chapter 3:.
.:Chapter 4:.
Update
.:Chapter 5:.
More update
.:Chapter 6:.

REAL UPDATE!!

84 5 2
By shirzthepotats

HELLO YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURES!!

Heyy oh my bkrugflrehfighuidthi gahd I am so so excited to FINALLY (god Shirah) be online and touching Wattpad. Oh yes very pleased. (not sexual I swear)

IT'S BEEN A YEAR PEEPS

TOMORROW SHALL BE AN UPDATE FOR THIS STORY WHOOOO!

I cannot say how much I'm going to say sorry. I really am. 

I feel this huge guilty inside that I wasn't able to update. It's really because of the school factor, guys. I swear. It's like college ya know. I was out from this beautiful creation called 'internet' and 'smartphones'. So December is the only time I can actually update. 

PLUS WITH THE BIG TIME NEXT YEAR OH GOD

I really hope some of you can stick with me. Check out my next update whenever I will do so. Yo, put this story in your library yeah? *eyes filled with tears* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO'VE BEEN WAITING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING I EXTREMELY APPRECIATE THAT. 

I maybe will continue this story, but writer's block is coming to me so often. Have any suggestion on preventing that, or maybe I should go on another story? Message me! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 2.8K 41
Ema Asahina leaves for the USA to study abroad just as her cousin Jade decides to move back to Japan. They literally "switch spots" as Jade moves in...
3.6K 81 9
Rintarou and Miwa are now divorce because. They think they are growing apart and that they no longer love each other. Ema is no longer part of the As...
1.5K 101 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...
40.3K 1.4K 53
(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Conflict is based on the anime. So I decided...