dangerous love // myg

By jazunyan

"Dangerous love, you're no good for me darling." Agust D. Many feared him, girls were head over heels for him... More

하나
다섯
여섯
rebel hearts → dangerous love
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열두
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
스물
이십 일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물 넷
이십오
이십 육
스물 일곱
스물 여덟
스물 아홉
서른
삼십일
삼십이
삼십 삼
서른 넷
삼십 오
발문 // epilogue
boy meets _ // sneak peek
book two ???
thank you
HAPPY SUGA DAY ♡

11.8K 386 334
By jazunyan

20:26

After a couple of hours of actually working on the project, we decided to take a break and chill. He wanted to show me this cool place he often goes to in his condo.

We took the elevator to the highest floor in the condo complex, then climbed a flight of stairs and entered a door which said "Restricted".

As the door opened, I could see a concrete floor and the walls of taller buildings. He took me to the rooftop.

He walked out to the very edge and sat down. I was anxious to do the same since we were at the top of a ten-storey building.

"Don't be a pussy, just sit down" he teased.
Carefully, I sat down beside him and gazed at the breathtaking view.

"Why'd you wanna show me this place ?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. I was getting bored in my room & I like coming here." he answered monotonously.

"It's sick, I wish I had a place to go to like this"

"You could always come here if you want, just be careful babygirl."

"I have a name, y'know ?" I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"I know, but you get all flustered when I call you 'babygirl'. It's cute."

"Yah ! I don't get flustered when you call me that !!"

"You're blushing right now."

"Shut up"
"oh, while we're talking about names, what's up with yours ?" I asked in curiosity.

"What do you mean ?"

"What kind of name is Agust D ? And I've seen how you spell it, doesn't 'August' have a 'u' after the 'a' ?"
He chuckled at my naivety.

"I used to have this nickname back in Daegu when I was younger– Suga"

"Suga ??" I giggled.

"Yeah because I'm pale and sweet as fuck. Don't call me Suga though." he explained.
"But anyways, I started rapping a few years ago and I wanted a sick rapper name, so I took Suga & DT for D Town, because that's the hip hope crew I was apart of in Daegu, and spelled it backwards. It's a sick name, so I just started introducing myself with it rather than Min Yoongi."

"That's genius."
"Wait, so should I call you Agust or Yoongi ?"

"Uhh, I don't know. Up to you. I don't give a shit .."
"actually, I know what you could call me" He said, grinning.

"What ?"

"You could call me 'Oppa' again, that was hot."

"bYEEEE no thx"

I decided to call him 'Agust' around others, and 'Yoongi' if we were alone. Occasionally I'll call him 'Suga' though to piss him off.

"Oh oh oh, and you're from Daegu ??"
He nodded.

"Me too ! I moved from there a few weeks ago."

"Wow"

"And oh my God, you rap ? I fucking love hip hop."

"Me too. I'll show you some of my songs later on, babygirl."

I know I should be keeping my distance, but after he told me about him being from Daegu & loving hip hop; I became more intrigued.

It began to get really windy at one point, so Yoongi scooted backwards so that we weren't on the ledge anymore & that there was significant space in front of us. He told me to sit in front of him. I was confused, but obliged. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms and legs around me, sending me immediate warmth. Although I didn't want to be this close with him, I didn't protest because he was shielding me from the chilling wind.

^ LMAO IN CASE Y'ALL ARE HAVING TROUBLE PICTURING MY DESCRIPTION OF THEM CUDDLING, HERES A VISUAL. JUST IMAGINE HIS ARMS WRAPPED AROUND YOU TOO OK

23:42

We stayed on the rooftop for hours.
We were so immersed in our conversation that time just flew by.

I told him about my life and how I had to move due to my mother taking a new job here in Seoul. He also told me a little bit about his life, but not much. He was a very private person.

There was a point in time during the night where we didn't speak. He rested his chin on my shoulder and held me tighter. The position we were in was surprisingly comfortable and warm, so I allowed him to stay like that.
He confused me. Most of the time he would act like an ass, but right now he seemed caring.

During the time we sat in silence, I decided to check my phone since I haven't done so since before we came up here.

I saw the time appear on my screen as I turned on my phone and came back to reality.

"Shit .." I said under my breath.

"Huh ? What's wrong babygirl"

"Can you stop calling me that ?"

"no."

"Bitch ass .."

"So what's wrong ??"

"It's past midnight"

"Oh damn. You can sleep over if you want .." He said, giving me a sly look.

"Hah, that's funny"

"Maybe next time, babygirl. But let's go then, I'll drive you home." He said, releasing me from his arms. I suddenly felt the rush of the chilling wind as he let me go. I wish he would hold me longer..
for warmth only, of course.

I gathered up my belongings back in his room, then we headed downstairs to his car.

When we were at a stop light, he popped a disc into the CD port and pressed play.

The beat of loud drums suddenly filled the vehicle.

Then a deep voice began to rap.

"Oh my God, this is so sick !! Who's song is this ??"

"Just keep listening, babygirl." He said, turning the steering wheel.

"A to the G to the U to the STD, I'm D-boy, because I'm from the D."
I pieced together what the rapper had spelled and realized what was said.

"Holy shit, this is your song ???" I asked, still amazed at his work.
He nodded and gave a slight smile.

"Damn, you wrote this ?"

"And composed .. and produced" He added.

"Goddamn. We should make a song one time ! I write & compose too."

"Thanks for driving me home, I'll see you again either tomorrow or Sunday to finish the project" I said, unlocking the car door.

"Goodnight, babygirl."

"Goodnight, Suga." I smiled as he gave me an unamused look.

I unlocked my front door, only to be greeted by darkess and silence. My mother worked nightshifts since she's a nurse. My father on the other hand was almost never home due to business trips. I didn't have siblings or pets either. Majority of the time I was alone.

I lazily climbed up the stairs to my bedroom and flopped onto my bed. I reflected on everything that happened today and the tingling feeling came back. Why did it come back ? Why was it there in the first place ?

a/n
I feel like this chapter is rly trash but o whale. I hope you're enjoying so far !! If you have any suggestions for a chapter, I'd be happy to include it :)))

~ jazunyan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 502 12
I bite my lip as a smile appears on my face: "Yoongi?" "Hmm?", he hums lightly and I can feel his breath on my face. "Let's not go home until we've w...
30.8K 931 45
"Where are you Jimin-shi?" "Ahh hyung, I'm in your heart" WARNINGS: Mature themes and languages, smut, fluff, and angst. Some stories contains homoph...
98.1K 4.8K 27
Fanfiction (Angst) Secrets are hard to be kept, when it hurts the one you love. "I already knew you would cry, so I didn't want to tell you." Inspire...
15.9K 1.2K 32
Being an actor has always been your dream. Pursuing it meant many things - leaving the town where you grew up, distancing yourself from your family t...