Heart Of Iron (GirlxGirl)

By CharlesBalzitch

It was then, when she said those horrible words, that I finally obliged to what my mind told me. "Build a shi... More

Polaroid
A Beat
Hate
Annoyance
Ice Cream
Idiotic Coward
Eskimo Kiss
Right? Obviously
There's A Twig In Your Hair
You're Weird
Stop Right There!
Okay, Stop
Cheer Me Up
Chapter 14
Treat Your Guests Well
Author's Note
Chapter 16
I Thought We Had A Connection
Cookies and Bonding
Molatov Cocktails
Sincerest Apologies
Chapter 20
Dry Biscuits
Julie Wants to Pet the Cat
Angry Alice
Forgive Me Flowers
James is Cool
Genevieve is Very Fine
Julie's Smart Too
Tinfoil Balls for Christmas
Genevieve Is The Coolest Friend
Genevieve Throws a Remote
Dylan's Self-Sufficient
A Boring Backyard with One Boring Tree
Julie's a Traditional Person
She Totally Remembers
Babies Come From Storks
Author's Note

You Fool!

5.3K 178 30
By CharlesBalzitch

Aha! You fool! You thought this was a chapter didn't you? I don't know how to express it but I am laughing evily right now.

Okay, I'm sorry. You are not a fool, but this is also not a real chapter. Unfortunately for the people who actually want to read the story, this is an authors note. But, I will thank you for liking this, really, I'm glad.

And I will tell you that I do love writing, whether it turn out to be utter trash or pure art. But, I cannot devote all my precious lazing-around-time to stare at a screen and type my weird ideas and scenarios into a story. And so, the updates will not come as often.

So, if you are getting bored, abandon the story if you really want to, I won't mind. I'll keep writing on the time I feel most creative or happy. But, if you do chose to keep going, criticize my writing. Go ahead and call it complete trash or something, but at least say the reasons so I can try to make a sad attempt to fix it.

So, have a good day or night. The note is nearing the end and I want to tell a joke, to make you, the person reading this, to smile, whether it be from the stupidity of the joke or that its actually funny.

Who does the pharaoh speak to when he's sad?

His mummy.

Ba-dum tss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639 47 42
There are worse things than death. ___ "What is wrong with you?" I seethed. She had my back against the wall, pinning me down so I couldn't move. Sh...
199K 5.6K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
451K 16.5K 55
"Sometimes the hardest thing in life is accepting that no matter what you do, you can't plan for everything to end accordantly. Sometimes, it's the...
1.8K 78 73
I charged at her, watching as she didn't brace herself for the impact. Thinking I had caught her off-guard, I felt the swell of rage and pride churni...