How to Punch Soren McKinin | ✓

By Chatachino

Soren McKinin; the disappointment of the family, the child his parents wished did not belong to them, the typ... More

The tattoo
C A S T
1. the unanswered conundrum
2. treasured silence
3. lions and tigers and bears, oh my
4. the pursuit of happiness
5. willingly drowning
6. lifeline
7. to be king
8. bonding over mangos
9. slow beating hearts
10. a dying love for food
11. the four deadly brothers
12. warmth of her
13. his death kept him alive
Authors Note
14. smoking to die or smoking to breathe?
15. respectful conversations
17. a game, winner takes all
18. protect your blood
19. wet sneezes
20. diaphragms
21. closed off
22. the art of giving up
23. baby steps
24. food fights and flowers
25. unwanted
26. recreating her image
27. tattoo's and regrets
28. burnt tears
29. to dance is to fly
30. fresh bullets
31. his reasons
32. the heartless and the mindless
33. money, money, money
34. footprints
35. finding his reason to live
36. blacks and blondes
37. the inevitable ending
38. duck analogies
39. the misconception of happiness
40. following tides
41. Bricks (part 1)
42. Bricks (Part 2)
43. Traditions and Pancakes
44. White lies
45. A candle in the wind
Being published
46. HeartBeats
BONUS
Book 2: COLIN MCKININ
NEENA EELANTE
WE ARE SORENNN FLYINNN
Sneak peak of Soren McKinin in the flesh! | sold out

16. to be or not to be

222K 13K 14.1K
By Chatachino

Sorry for the mistakes.

S O R E N

"Listen Soren, if yer girl tells yer that it ain't yer fault—it definitely is." Fleck squirted water down the back of my neck before he pushed the edge of the towel into the cut on my eyebrow.

"But she lied." I pointed out, staring directly at Fleck as he cursed.

"Fuck, the bleeding ain't stopping." he pushed the towel harder into my bone, "But kid, it's not like yer a saint either."

The bell rung and stood up from the chair, holding my fist up as my opponent circled around me, dried blood framing his nose and mouth.

"It's her mum! She lied about who she is—" I dodged his punch as my fist collided with his torso, "You just don't do that."

Fleck leant against the ropes and watched as the big black boxer punched me straight in the chest. I fell against the rope as he hit me in the head twice, sending stars into the room of cheering figures.

"Well, she ain't know 'bout yer boxing..." He said as I threw the man to the ground, sitting on his stomach and punching him in the face until one his his teeth flew out of his mouth.

Someone shouted from the crowd as I kicked my dizzy opponent away, causing him to fall to the ground.

Fleck swallowed a mouthful of beer and pulled the blood covered cloth over his shoulder.

"That isn't lying," my voice was hoarse as the
man held me in a suffocating headlock. I elbowed him in the gut over and over again, before his grip loosened, which was when took my chance. Turning over, and I punched him straight under the jaw which sent his head flying backwards, "She never asked, meaning I never lied."

Fleck raised his eyebrow and took a swig from his beer, I scowled, "Don't give me that—"

A fist collided my head and I was out cold.

-

Neena ran her manicured finger gently over the corner of my bruised eye, "This looks really painful, do you want some ice?"

"It's fucking painful because you're touching it." I growled, slamming my locker shut and turning back to Neena, "You're in my way."

She stared at me with bright blue eyes, "You know, I ain't some blonde bitch trying to get laid. The questions I ask are out of real concern, honest!"

"The only real and honest thing about you is the fuck-tales the boys have told about you," I brushed past her, noticing her eyes swell with tears.

"You're a fucking asshole, Soren McKinin!" She screamed, her word echoing the halls, "You're a fucking heartless son-of-a-bitch."

I kept walking as people gasped, most covering their mouths and some even snickering.

"Go fucking kill yourself you dickhead—"

I turned around, "Oh Neena, I would but seeming you want me to... Well, there's no way in hell that I'd do something to please you."

"I'm serious. No one would miss you, you asshole. Everyone will be happy that you're gone. Your brothers will throw a party," She spat, staring at me directly before her eyes widened as I stormed towards her.

Jay's voice was so clear and commanding I completely stopped in my tracks and turned to look at her. She leant against the wall, looking quite bored with the event.

"As much as I want to watch you abuse Soren, because indeed, yes, he can be an asshole but I must point out the fact that you are wrong." She took a step forward and walked up to me, standing by my side refusing to look at me, "Actually, he would be missed. By a few people too, me being one of them. So if you're going to yell at him—" she held up her hands, "by all means do, just make sure your facts are right."

I don't remember the last time I smiled in pride but Jay triggered something inside me and I grinned as she walked off to class.

"Who the fuck was that?" Neena demanded.

I shrugged, forcing myself to hold a straight face, "I think her name's Ray or something?"

J A Y

I choked on my apple when I turned the corner and found two boys pressed up against each other.

The piece of apple shot down my throat and decided a nice place to live would be the middle of my oesophagus. I bent over and gripped my throat as I tried to get air into my lungs, not panicking but also wanting to get the apple out.

Two arms found their way around my chest and thrusted me back into them.

"God damn it, Jay! Breathe!" The male voice begged, thrusting again until the piece of apple flew out of my mouth, hitting the other person in the eye.

I fell to my hands and knees, heaving for air. Robin bent down next to me and rubbed my back, "Breathe...there you go."

My eyes were drawn up to the figure who had casted a shadow over me.

It was a boy.

Blond messy hair fell slightly over his green eyes, freckles covered his face and spilled over his nose like constellations in the night sky. He was tall, much taller than Robin but less bulky, built more like a runner than a swimmer.

He offered his hand to me which I took and pulled me to my feet with surprisingly strength, "Are you alright, miss?"

His strong Russian accent surprised me as I stumbled to say my response. I felt Robin's hand glide across my back as he walked around and stood next to the boy.

"Jay, I'm sorry you had to see us like that." He looked me direct in the eyes with confidence but as I stared at him longer I realised he seemed more guilty than confident. He looked at the ground as if he'd done an act of war, like a boy who'd stolen a cookie from the jar.

"I—I, um..." I struggled for the words to make the situation not awkward but indeed, I ended up making it more awkward.

"I did not think anyone ate lunch back here," The dusty blonde haired boy spoke, his hands behind and his back, his face solemn.

"Nope," I laughed awkwardly, "just me."

We stood in silence until Robin walked up to me and grabbed my shoulders, "You can not tell anyone of this. If my father knew—Please Jay, he'd throw me out. He'd disown me for life."

I stared deep into his blue eyes, "I swear this secret will be taken with me to the grave."

Robin smiled at me and hugged me, "Robin?"
He grunted in response embracing me like I was a long lost relative, "What's up with everyone single one of you breaking the rules?"

He pulled back, "As sappy as it sounds... Well, I don't know if you've been in love but it just makes you do crazy things, I guess. Red and Sandra. Alexander and me. Everything about it is just... Crazy."

"Who are you?" Alexander asked polity before adding, "To Robin I mean."

"I'm just a friend." I smiled at him, throwing my apples to the birds.

"Same here." He winked.

-

Robin is gay. I am sorry if this offends in you in any way. This effects people in different ways and some of those ways are not so understanding and lenient. I hope you can see past that and just believe in my point of view, You can't choose who you love.

If not and this is the end of the road for you, I am truely sorry and I wish you could have seen the ending of this book. I send my best wishes to you, my love.

❤︎ V O T E ? ❤︎

❤︎Let me guess, a book for Alexander and Robin?❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.6K 28
| Novel | Version 1 ~ Published early 2018 ~ Burdened with undeniable romantic feelings for his best friend, Greyson feels as if his life has becom...
90K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...
2.5M 119K 33
Leaving a troubled past behind, Dylan starts his first day at a new high school. He's soon wrapped up in his new life, meeting new friends and especi...
38.2K 2.3K 24
Jullian Walcott's life is not just boring, it's dark and depressing. People say it's just a phase. But Jullan knows its not just a phase, he has been...