Sebastian (BoyXBoy, Werewolf)...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Sebastian Porter loves the supernatural, his favorite being werewolves. How ironic that he just so... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 2
SECOND Book :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (FINALE)
Milo is PUBLISHED!!
Out of the Dark

Chapter 28

22K 1K 58
By Anissa_Eylene555

-Sebastian-

"Hold still," I laugh as I erase the mistake I made on James' nose. Currently James' sits on my window sill in only a pair of gray low riding sweat pants of my dad's since my clothes are too small for him. "James Fletcher, hold still," I try to command as James fidgets on the window.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it though, this bench is uncomfortable and I'm bored," James complains with a childish pout.

"So, you're my model for the moment and models have to stay absolutely still for hours on end," I inform as I redraw his nose in my sketch book. "You have a perfect body for me to draw, James, and I can't draw it if you don't hold still,"

"Aww, you think I have a perfect body?" James coos.

"Shut up, you know I do, and besides, any artist would agree with me. You have the lines and plains an artist looks for,"

"What are lines and plains?" James asks curiously.

"Your abs, high cheek bones, pointed nose, your defined biceps and pecs, your hairline is perfect along with your eyebrows, your eyes shine and are a pretty shade of light brown, and your lips are full and a wonderful shade of pink. I can't wait to finish this piece and get it transferred onto a bigger canvas and get it painted. I'm thinking water colors would work perfectly with this piece. Maybe throw in some charcoal with the background." I tilt my head to the side as I look at James and imagine the finished product. "Yeah, that's what I'll do. Water colors and some charcoal. This might just be my favorite piece,"

James lets out a low whistle. "Wow," His lips turn up into a smile and his eyes crinkle at the sides, causing me to scowl as it changes his whole face from what I was previously sketching. "Do all artists look that deep into a person, or is that just you complimenting me?"

"Maybe a little of both," I reply as I move on to finish sketching his abs. My mouth waters as I stare at his perfect abdomen, I wish I could have a body half as fit as his.

James is silent after that and surprisingly stays that way without moving as I finish up his abs and do finishing touches on the sketch. James' body really is an artist's dream come true. Sometime I'll have to do a naked sketch just for myself to see if I can do it. Of course, no one would see the sketch because no one else can see James that way but me. Having his shirt off is even unsettling because anyone could look at him and appreciate how perfect he truly is. I don't think there is a single flaw on James to be perfectly honest.

"Your scowling," James chuckles. "What are you thinking,"

"That you better not move as I finish this," I blurt out. No way am I letting James know what I was just thinking.

James lets out a loud dramatic sigh. "Fine,"

I smirk as I finish the piece and pretend to keep working just so I can stare at his half naked body longer, even though I've been staring at it for an hour and a half already.

"Hey, James?" I ask curiously as a thought comes to me.

"Yes, Sebastian?" He asks.

"What's your middle name?" I ask as I glance up at his eyes.

"Uhm," He clears his throat as he looks away from me quickly. "Well,"

"Is it a girl name? Like Kelly, or Lucy? They can be boy names too, so don't be shy,"

"I'm not shy, it's just, uhm, it's weird," He replies as he chews on his bottom lip in a mouthwatering way.

"How is your name weird?" I ask confused as I put my pencil down.

"It makes me sound conceited or something,"

"How does your middle name that your parents gave you make you sound conceited?"

"Adonis," Is all he says.

"Adonis?" I ask confused.

He nods his head slowly as he stares at me, probably gauging my reaction.

"Oh, your middle name is Adonis?"

"Yes," He says slowly.

I stare at him for a moment as I look him up and down. "That basically means the ultimate beauty,"

"Yeah," James rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "My parents had high hopes for me even as a baby,"

"Well," I comment as I jump up from my chair. "You sure did live up to the name. It should have been your first name though,"

He lets out a snort. "Yeah, sure. What's yours?"

"Mine?" I ask. "Allon,"

"Allon?"

"Yeah, like Allen, but with an 'on' instead of 'en'."

"That's an unusual name, I've never heard it before,"

"Yeah, it's a family name on my dad's side. My dad is Jacob Allon Porter, his little brother is Mason Allon Porter, and their youngest brother is Maxwell Allon Porter, and their dad is Johnathan Allon Porter, then his dad was Noah Allon Porter, and his dad was Franklin Allon Porter, and his dad was Ethan Allon Porter, and his dad was Benjamin Allon Porter, and I think you get the idea that all the males are named Allon." I say with a huff at the end. "There were a lot more Allon's but I could literally go on all day because I know them all since my dad likes to remind me that I'm not special and every male is named Allon in our family."

"Damn, do you ever wish they broke tradition?" James wonders.

I shrug my shoulders. "Nah, I kind of like the name. If I have a son someday I'd like him to be an Allon as well. I like the idea of having all these Allon's in the family that goes all the way back to the 1700's, I couldn't break that now. Besides, if my dad found out that I had a son and I broke tradition it would just be another reason for him to hate me,"

"Okay, when we start our family you can name our son's Allon," James says with a smile and chuckle.

"Ooh, were gonna have a family?" I ask amused.

"Defiantly. At least a son as my Alpha heir, he has to be werewolf though. But after that we can have as many other babies as you want, they can even be human if you like,"

"We've already started our family though, James, we don't need a kid to be a family. Although kids with you would be nice," I say with a shy smile as I hand him the notebook with my sketch of him in it. "Here, how does it look?"

James takes the notebook from me and looks over my sketch. I suddenly feel self-conscious of my drawing. This is a drawing of him half naked. A drawing he can criticize. My work. How I see him. What if he doesn't like it? What if he hates it? What if he wants me to throw it away? I would probably never draw again if he hated it because I personally think this is one of my best works.

James takes a good two minutes looking at the paper. Occasionally he would tilt his head to the side, or look down at his arm or stomach and poke them. He looks up at my worried expression with a blank face.

"I don't think my muscles are this defined," He comments as he glances back down at the drawing. My heart skips a painful beat before it rapidly pounds in my chest. "I think you outdid yourself, Sebastian. I love it, although I still think you gave my muscles too much definition," He tilts his head to the side at the paper again. "Will you make it bigger? The drawing I mean."

"Uhm, yeah, if you like it, I was going to put it on a canvas," I reply as I chew my bottom lip and look at the notebook in his hand. "Do you really like it?"

"I love it, Sebastian, honestly. Do you have any other drawings I could look at?"

"Uhm," I rub the back of my neck. "Sure," I walk to my desk and look at the framed painting for a second before I pick it up and take it back to James who still sits on the window sill. "What do you think of this one?"

James looks at the framed picture for two seconds before his eyes widen and he gasps. "This is me. I mean my wolf. When did you do this?" He looks up at me with a shocked expression.

"A few years ago. That's the painting I did from memory from my dream,"

"Sebastian, if I didn't already believe you about the dream, this definitely would have made me a believer," James says as he looks back at the painting. "Oh my goddess, this is amazing,"

I smile and move back to my desk to pull open one of the drawers. Then I pull out another sketch book. This sketch book is full to the brim with drawings and paintings I have done. The edges of the hardcovered book are worn down to no longer be pointed but instead dull. Some of the loose-leaf drawings I have done stick out of the book to show corners and random smudges of colors. I move back to James whose eyes light up in excitement like a child would on Christmas upon seeing all the presents under the Christmas tree.

"Is that for me?" He asks with a big toothy smile.

"No, but you can look at it." I correct.

"Eh, look, have, same thing," James comments before he snatches the book from me.

I smile and take the framed picture of his wolf and place it back on my desk. Then I lean against the desk and cross my arms across my chest as I watch him take his time looking at every single piece of art in the book. I don't know why, but watching James look at my artwork with such fascination while taking time to look at every piece thoroughly makes me extremely happy.

"Sebastian," James mutters as his face disappears behind the book. "Your fucking amazing,"

My heart leaps in my chest at the compliment. "Thanks," I whisper.

"Goddess," James mutters again, his face still buried in the book. "You could make good money off your artwork, Sebastian. Not that I'm saying you should sell any of these, but if you ever needed the extra cash, this is definitely one way to get it quickly. I'd buy all of your work if you let me,"

I smile and walk over to him to kiss his forehead, he barely glances up at me before he looks back at the drawing of a warrior wolf I drew just over the summer. The wolf is drawn in black inked pen. The wolf looks more like a rabid wolf from a movie with its wide eyes, untamed hair, long finger nails, and large daggered teeth. The wolf is a warrior so he has a bangle on his wrist and upper arm, along with an ax in one hand. Swords point at him and arrows stab into his back but the wolf does not back down because he is a warrior.

**A/N: This is what he is looking at! I do not know the author of this picture, it is NOT my artwork but I imagined this is what Sebastian drew!**

"What was the inspiration behind this one?" James asks quietly.

I shrug my shoulders as I run my finger delicately across the page. "I don't know. But he is a warrior. He was either protecting something he loved, or fighting for something he believed in. See the arrows stuck in his back? He keeps fighting despite them. And he doesn't even care that there are tons of swords pointed at him, he just keeps fighting,"

"You really like wolves, don't you," He comments as he sets the book next to him and pulls me onto his lap.

"No, I love them, but I love your wolf more than any other wolf," I say and kiss his cheek.

"My wolf loves you too," He replies with a smile. Then he gently kisses me on the lips. "Should we go make those muffins now?"

"But the power is still out,"

"No it's not," He says with a toothy grin. "It came back on when you were telling me for the millionth time to stop moving,"

"How do you know?" I ask with a playful glare.

"I heard the heat come on," Then he stands up with me still in his arms. "Now, muffin time,"

I laugh and lock my hands together behind his neck as I allow him to carry me from my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.1K 23
Xavier found out his mate was his best friend, Alex, when he was sixteen years old. He told Alex, but Alex couldn't believe it so he 'rejected' him...
481K 21.1K 39
[COMPLETE] **You will SPOIL things if you read this book first!! Check below for the first in the series!!** ••FYI•• You will want to read BOOKS...
128K 6.1K 8
Lorenzo never expected to be looking for a new pack. But when his Alpha's behavior pushes him out, he finds himself fighting in the tournament to sho...
545K 22.1K 30
[COMPLETE] **WARNING** **This book may be triggering and may not be suitable for some! This book has abuse, rape, and self-harm! READ AT YOUR OWN RIS...