Star Wars EU Ships and One-Sh...

Oleh EUStrikeTeam

A book filled with one-shots all about your favorite EU pairings. Lebih Banyak

Go Ship
With Death Comes Life
Together, Forever
Liar
Skycrawler
Skycrawler Part 2
The Good Kind of Nervous
A Grandfather's Grandson
A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
The Darkness
Mommy's Here
Don't Leave
Don't Tick Me Off
A Mother's Love
Facing the Future
Looking For You
Quirks and All
Carry Me Home
Sick Leave
A Corellian Lullaby
Fingers and Toes
Having That Family
Love You Forever
Incubus Of The Night
Ready to Forgive

My Last Words To You

48 3 0
Oleh EUStrikeTeam

In Leia's POV; her reaction to hearing about Luke and Ben's trip to the Lake of Apparitions

-----------------------------

  Oh, if I could see you one more time! If I could sit down and talk with you, I wouldn't waste a second. I would speak as fast as I could; sure to tell you everything that I've been wishing and cursing for the chance to tell you. All the words I should have told you before you left for your death. I remember holding you in my arms for the last time, holding you gently while I tried to think positively. I should have crushed you in a hug, cried.
  I wish I had screamed your name until my throat was raw, until I had convinced you to stay. But I suppose that was never going to happen, was it? No, you were so strong and brave and courageous. You would have known better than that. Even my pleas could never have stopped you. You had a destiny and you knew it. And you fulfilled it.
  For that, I will always be proud of you.
  Your sacrifice saved the entire galaxy and, for that, I will always be so proud to say that you were my little boy. Anakin.
  If I'm completely honest with myself, I have a mother's jealousy just imagining your uncle's tale. Is it true, Anakin? He really got to talk to you? Him and Ben? Your uncle got to say his last words to you? Again, I still long for that chance.
  My baby boy, if I could tell you how much I love you just one last time . . .
  And what words have you for me? None? Of course, you were thinking of Tahiri first. Oh, how she'll cry over that! But me? In my own selfish way, I would wish that you were thinking of me, too. Perhaps, you are. I promise that I've been thinking of you. Every day, every night since you left me. You and your brother. Forever in my heart, I promise. But if you could just give me the chance, too. Please. Just let me have the chance to tell you how I've felt . . .

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

28.6K 374 10
1 ever Star Wars x reader
3.2K 37 7
Han X Leia smut. If you don't like, don't read. Can't say I didn't warn you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ also may include mature themes. Set during Return of the Jedi. ...
23.4K 216 33
❝𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.❞ 『 a collection of one shots set in the SW universe - all movies + series featured. 』 🏆...
152K 3.6K 44
Jaina Solo, is the daughter of Han Solo and Princess Leia Organa. She is as strong with the force as her twin brother, Ben. While training with their...