Serendipity Camila/You

Oleh camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 40•

27.8K 723 737
Oleh camrenkordied

A/N: Outfit for the Teen Choice Awards (TCA's) don't judge 😂^

Y/N's POV

"Girl get uppp you sad hoe." Amber poked me with a stick and I groaned as I dug my head into my pillow.

"I'm not sad." I mumbled tiredly then I saw Erica's and Natalie's head come into view with a "really bitch?" look.

"I'm not I'm just tired." I yawned and Amber glared down at me.

"Y'all already know I have no filter so I don't care. But if that little bitch isn't sad about you as she hangs all over her ex then you don't need to be. Come on let's go and get some chicken nuggets before the awards start." Amber said to me and I felt three bodies crowd in with me as they hugged me.

"Let's go! It's now or never!" Natalie kissed my cheek while Erica kissed the other.

"Who can say no to chicken nuggets?" I mumbled causing Amber to laugh with me and I got up with a yawn.

"Can we talk about how this shit is a world tour and we're not even out of our own world? Like we're still in the U.S." Erica sighed and I quickly slipped on a black baseball tee with some gray joggers.

"The U.S. Is still part of the world Rica." Natalie said as she rolled up the arms of her white tee shirt.

"It shouldn't be seeing as Dick Trump became president." She mumbled and I giggled slipping my Adidas on.

"Speaking of dick I wonder how nobody has caught on that Y/N has one." Amber said as we all walked to the front of our bus causing us to chuckle.

"Because that stuff only happens in fanfiction and yeah Y/N was really good at hiding it until Erica blurted it out when she was high." Natalie said opening up the door letting the hot summer air seep in.

"Oh my god I so remember that." Amber laughed as Erica and I blushed deeply.

"She was sitting on your lap and she blurted out that you had a boner that was so fucking funny." Amber laughed as we walked down the steps of the matte black bus.

"Yeah, yeah let's go." I squinted my eyes as the sun glared down at us.

"Have you thought about you know coming out in a way?" Natalie asked innocently as we walked towards my car that was parked by the venue.

"That I have a dick? I guess yeah because I'm kinda getting tired of wearing certain shit that keeps it hidden." I chuckled and unlocked the doors before getting in.

"Aw I wonder how many of our fans would throw themselves at you now if they found out." Natalie slightly teased as she got in the passenger seat while Amber and Erica got in the back.

"Oh my gosh if they knew the size of that wall breaker-" We all stopped laughing once Erica said that and she stopped.

"Uhm.." Her confidence faltered before she frowned, "What?! It's true!"

"Let's just go and stop talking about my-"

"Big Ben." Erica cut me off before shyly giggling to herself.

"Sorryyyy!" She laughed and we all chuckled lowly as I drove off from out of the parking lot.

_

"Have you spoken to Camila?" Amber asked as she sipped on her coke from outside of the venue.

I shook my head as I sucked the McFlurry off my thumb, "Nah not for a couple days." I shrugged like I didn't care but it got to me.

I was tired of chasing her and making an effort to talk to her on the daily but she was always with Lauren. It didn't stop me from sending my morning and goodnight messages though. I sighed thinking about how it ended up like this I couldn't believe Lauren Jauregui the girl I used to love but now starting to despise was stealing my girl.

Lauren Jauregui vs Me, of course Camila was going to choose the easiest option. I loved Lauren because she's my damn role model along with the other girls but now she's just fucking with my emotions by romanticizing my girlfriend.

"You good?" She asked me and I shrugged with a small smile.

"I don't know." I said truthfully and she nodded biting her lip.

"She's gonna be here tonight." She stated like I didn't know and I nodded.

"I know."

"You gonna talk to her or something?" She asked biting her burger and I smiled to myself before looking away with a shrug.

"I don't know I'm just gonna go with the flow and see what happens. It's not like our relationship is working out anyways." I shrugged once again before looking down slightly and she patted my back.

"You're a catch Y/NN don't change." She mumbled nicely and I smiled to myself before looking up at her.

"Is Amber Johnson being nice to me? Oh my god somebody get this on camera.." I trailed off as I started laughing with her as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Shut up."

"Oh my gosh! Serendipity!" I heard a few girls squeal while I wiped my fingers off on my joggers and I hopped down from the small cement wall.

I happily started walking to the fans with a smile and I looked back to my band seeing Erica and Natalie follow me while Amber ate her food.

"I be there in a minute!" She mumbled loudly as she wiped her mouth and I giggled nodding as I walked to the metal bar fence.

"Hey guys." I leaned against it and they giggled shyly while others gasped at how we were so cute.

"Hey- oh my god you're so gorgeous." Erica said to a brunette and I chuckled as the girl blushed deeply.

"Aren't you guys performing tonight? Why aren't you rehearsing or getting ready for the red carpet?" A blonde asked and we shrugged looking intently at the small crowd.

"They haven't called for us yet plus we're really casual so us getting ready isn't really much of an issue or a big thing." I informed which they smiled at and cooed at me which caused me to shy away towards Erica.

"Where's your guitar?" A redhead asked and I smiled up at her cutely.

"It's in the tour bus- you want me to go get it?" I asked but already planned on going to get it and she shyly shrugged with a laugh.

"Here hold on." I chuckled and jogged to the bus to get my blue guitar and then ran back with a smile.

"Oop careful everyone Y/N's gonna start breaking hearts with that thing." Erica teased and I rolled my eyes before chuckling with her then bit my lip.

"Do you play?" I asked the redhead as I strummed the guitar and she nodded.

"Uh yeah a little so does she." She brought the blonde closer to her and I bit my cheek then climbing on a small bar.

"Here play me something even if it's a bit sketchy at first but be careful that's my first baby." I said handing her the guitar before hopping back down while Natalie raised her eyebrows at me.

"Aww you cute little shit." Erica poked my taut stomach and I chuckled as I watched the girl shyly adjust the guitar.

I watched her start strumming the familiar tune of Photograph by Ed Sheeran.

"Oh shittt here goes my heart it's falling apart." I exaggerated and the girls started giggling.

I started humming to the tune and caught Erica's small rhythm in her body which made me grab her hand playfully. She laughed with me as we definitely over exaggerated the waltz as we tipped back and forth too much and too quickly.

I twirled her around before grabbing Natalie's hand and letting her join in so the girls wouldn't think Y/Ship/N was real. The few girls that were there started giggling with us as I brought both of them into my body.

"See she gets all the ladies." Natalie joked causing me and the girls to laugh.

I kissed both of their heads before bowing down and turning to Amber who was talking to a certain a Cuban Mexican and blonde Polynesian. My smile fell a bit and I cleared my throat then looked to the fans.

"Uhm when you're done with that Nat or Erica can take it I'm gonna go back over there." I gave them a smile and they pouted while Erica looked back then up at me.

"Be good." She teased in a whisper and I rolled my eyes before ruffling my hand through her hair.

"Ugh! Dick!" She groaned running a hand through her hair as I ran away while Natalie laughed at her.

I ran up to Camila from behind and went to abruptly kiss her cheek but decided that maybe I shouldn't. So I ran up and jumped up to sit next to Amber who sipped on her soda.

"Hey guys." I cheesed and they looked up at me as the heels of my feet tapped on the cement wall.

"Uh hey baby." Camila gave me a small smile while I stared into her brown eyes briefly.

"Aye Y/NN." Dinah smiled and I reached down to give her our cool handshake but made sure I wouldn't fall from the wall.

"When are you guys gonna head inside and get ready? The carpet is already here and celebs are filling up by the minute." Dinah asked and Amber shrugged her shoulders as she stayed quiet.

"You good?" I asked her lowly and she nodded.

"Oh yeah totally just ya know being quiet so I don't speak upon some useless shit." She shrugged again with a wide sarcastic smile and I shook my head.

"Okay? Well lovely to answer your question we should be going in any sec-"

"Girls! Come on let's go!" Rob yelled while our crew stood behind him and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Any second now." I finished before hopping down with Amber then looked over at my guitar seeing Natalie getting it from the cute fan.

"Well good luck on the show guys even if you'll kill it anyways." Dinah smiled at us and we gave her a proper hug then Camila pouted.

"Where's my hug guys?" She asked and I gave her a small smile while Amber just stared at her.

"It's somewhereeee oh! It's over there." Amber pointed the opposite direction and I saw Lauren with Ally and Normani.

She then walked off and I cursed at her internally knowing Camila was gonna get pissy with me. I turned back to my girlfriend seeing her arms now crossed and I sighed.

"Guess that hug is out of the park huh?" I lightly laughed awkwardly while she looked into my eyes seriously.

I then sighed as she continued not saying anything, "I'm gonna go have a good time at the show." I mumbled almost sadly and turned around to walk away.

But I heard her sigh then she grabbed my arm softly she turned me around and kissed my lips softly. I couldn't help kiss back but I felt guilty like I was kissing someone else's girl. I separated and turned around shaking my head hating how this was feeling.

"I love you." I heard her whisper but I continued walking away.

Let her make it better.

_

"Oh my god you guys are so freaking cool right now!" The interviewer blushed as we chuckled and we nodded as I saw some fans and paps taking pictures of us.

It was all so fast one second we were getting undressed then dressed up then the next we were on the carpet taking pictures as a group. Then being ushered into the venue with a few extra interviews while we had to head backstage for our upcoming performance.

"You're performing tonight right?" The woman from ExtraTV asked and we nodded.

"Yeah it's pretty much acoustic and sweet so I think it's gonna be great." Natalie smiled cutely and I chuckled with Erica at the situation.

"We should be performing in about twenty minutes so..." Amber trailed off before looking at the interviewer then us.

"Oh! Okay sorry." She laughed but turned to me while I smiled lightly, "Last thing are you dating Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony?"

It took me off guard which caused me to smile while I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Uh wow th-that was so unexpected." I chuckled while I felt extremely uncomfortable because I didn't know how this shit was gonna end.

"So?"

"Uh I gotta get back to you on that." I blushed deeply while I laughed affectiously then Erica lightly pushed me to keep walking.

"Ooh." The interviewer teased while we all said our goodbyes then Rob and our publicist Karen urged us to keep walking.

"Oh fuck what was I thinking?" I panicked as we walked to backstage and Amber patted my back.

"It's fine girl I mean you are dating her-"

"Yeah but we also decided to come out at the VMA's." I said running a hand through my hair, "If we last that long."

"Don't worry so much kid come on release the bad, negative thoughts. Shake it out." Rob stopped us and he shook his head along with his body causing me to chuckle and copy him.

"Deep breaths okay? You're great and everyone knows it." He smiled his perfect teeth at me and I nodded while Jorge and our crew members gave us our instruments.

"I want you to go out there and just kill everyone- wait! I-I mean everything- you know what I meant girls." Rob slightly stuttered causing us to laugh and pat his arm.

"We got it man we'll make you proud." Erica said then a certain cute dark skinned boy came up with a charming smile.

"Hey I hope you guys have a great show." Trevor Jackson smiled then looked at Amber with a small glint in his eye.

Que¿ Did I miss something here?

"Uh you too- well I mean have fun in the crowd- wait yeah I'm not trying to be an ass that sounded really bad-"

"It's fine girl relax thank you though." He smiled and Natalie looked at me with a small quirk of her eyebrow.

"She just stuttered." I mumbled while we three just looked at Amber and Trevor in shock.

"Uhm w-we gotta go." Amber slightly blushed then he gave her a hug before waving at us with a white smile.

"Uhm what the fuck was that?" Us three said in unison and Amber's posture hardened.

"Bitch nothing why don't you mind your own business." She rolled her eyes and I cooed poking her dimple.

"Amber finally has a crushie wushie." I said in a baby voice causing her to glare at me and hit my back with her drumstick.

"Ow!"

"Yeah shut the hell up." She hissed while Natalie and Erica smirked.

"Am. You never once denied." Natalie said as we walked to the entrance of the stage.

"I'm gonna hit you too hoe look out-"

"Okay guys." Erica laughed, "She's gonna beat all of our asses before we even get on stage let's just stop." She giggled deeply which caused me to laugh along.

"I hate you all." Amber grumbled causing me to kiss her cheek.

"It's all good in the hood you soft little cutie-"

"Fuck off." She punctuated and Rob came up behind us with a smile.

"Once the lights turn off go out there and get in your spots alright? And remember you're singing-"

"Say You Won't Let Go." We said in unison before rolling our eyes at his protectiveness.

"We got this don't worry." I licked my lips holding my acoustic guitar and we nodded.

"Okay."

"We loveee you." Nat chuckled at Rob as we started to walk out on the dark stage as someone else was speaking.

"I love you too girls! We got this!" He gave us a thumbs up and we laughed lowly as walked out to our spots.

Amber stepped up on some stairs and sat at her clean pristine drums and she smiled widely as she took a look of the arena. I sat on the stool getting comfortable while Natalie went to her piano and Erica was handed another acoustic guitar.

"And here is the one and only Serendipity!!" Victoria Justice spoke into the mic which caused the entire room to roar and vibrate.

I tried not letting the nerves get to me but no avail but I still played the first chords as the spotlight hit me dramatically.

(You)
"I met you in the dark you lit me up you  made me feel as though I was enough we danced the night away we drank too much. I held your hair back when you were throwing up.." I smiled uncontrollably then looked in the front row seeing Fifth Harmony and a few other major celebrities.

(Natalie)
"Then you smiled over your shoulder for a minute I was stone cold sober I pulled you closer to my chest.
And you asked me to stay over I said, I already told you I think that you should get some rest."

(All)
"I knew I loved you then but you'd never know 'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go. I knew I needed you but I never showed but I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old."

"Just say you won't let go, just say you won't let go."

(Amber)
"I wake you up with some breakfast in bed I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head. And I'll take the kids to school wave them goodbye and I'll thank my lucky stars for that night."

(Erica)
"When you looked over your shoulder for a minute, I forget that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now, oh
And you look as beautiful as ever
And I swear that every day you'll get better. You make me feel this way somehow."

(All/mostly you)
"I'm so in love with you and I hope you know darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold. We've come so far my dear look how we've grown and I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old. Just say you won't let go, just say you won't let go."

(You)
"I wanna live with you even when we're ghosts 'Cause you were always there for me, When I needed you most."

"I'm gonna love you 'til my lungs give out I promise till death we part like in our vows. So I wrote this song for you now everybody knows, that it's just you and me until we're grey and old."

"Just say you won't let go."

(All)
"Just say you won't let go, just say you won't let go. Oh, just say you won't let go."

The fading instruments continued as the crowd erupted with emotion and loud screams. I looked down at Camila and saw she had tears in her eyes with a bright smile. She stood up clapping for us along with the other girls while Ally happily gave me a thumbs up.

"Oh my god- I-Is it Valentine's Day? Am I that single? That girl has a way with words oh my gosh." The host exaggerated as she clutched her chest while the male host looked down at her.

"It's July 30th." He stated and the crowd slightly laughed.

"Yep I am that single I guess."

We tuned her out as we walked off stage but before we could move anywhere I felt arms around me. I then realized who was in the black dress hugging me and I slowly started hugging her back.

"I love you so much please remember that." The Cuban Mexican mumbled into my ear as her voice cracked and I was hoping she realized what kinda shit she's been doing and starting.

"Of course." I mumbled back not knowing what to say and she leaned sniffling.

"I loved the song." She smiled as she made sure no tears escaped her eyes.

"Yeah? I'm glad." I chuckled because I really felt like the song was a complete lie now.

"Are you staying at a hotel tonight or-"

"Yeah we're leaving tomorrow afternoon we gotta head down to San Diego for the last California show. Then yeah New York." I informed my girlfriend and she nodded with a small smile.

"Which hotel?" She asked and I frowned thinking about what the name was.

"Uh The Westin Los Angeles Airport or some shit like that." I shrugged not really knowing what the hotel was called.

"Great babe I'm gonna see you there then-"

"Girls! You have some interviewers to get to then you gotta head to your seats." Rob informed us as he sipped something from his covered cup.

"I'll see you at the hotel then Cami." I smiled down at her and she wrapped her arms around my neck bringing me into an embrace.

"I love you." She whispers and I kissed her forehead softly.

"I love you so much more." I said truthfully but she obviously didn't know what I was hinting at.

"Come on." Amber mumbled and we walked off well she protectively took me away.

I looked back at Camila seeing her look at her feet sadly before I started to feel a bit guilty. No matter what was happening she was still my girlfriend and I loved the shit out of her. I just wasn't sure we were on the same page anymore.

_______________________

🙊🙊🙊 This story is hellaaaa predictable but idc I'd like to think it's a bit different from others 😂🔫

Hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then there's always a next chapter 👀

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

-Maddie

_______________________
Kik: SomeoneNoOneKnowz
Instagram: KordyingCamren
Twitter: HarmonizeCarly
Tumblr: bittersweetawakening
Snapchat: camztrapqueen
Word Count: 3,667

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

564K 15.6K 57
A relationship with Camila Cabello. Big thanks to everyone reading! Please remember to drop a few votes :)
35.8K 1.2K 14
You and Camila Cabello grew up with each other. You two were always best friends, but what happens when your feelings grow to strong? What happens wh...
81.3K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
42.2K 577 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you