Black vs Weasley (A George We...

By thelochnessmonster

George Weasley had it all, the family, the love, the schooling, the- well, not the money but he still made it... More

Part One- The Beginning
Part Two- The Run In
Part Three- Sercerts and Stories
Part Four- The Date?
Part Five- That Night
Part Six- Aftermath
Part Seven- The Yule Ball
Part Eight- Complications
Part Nine- Waking Up
Part Ten- The Plan
Part Eleven- The Order
Part Twelve- Flight
Part Thirteen- Siriusly George
Part Fourteen- Drunk and Sights
Part Fifteen- Death Eater
Part Sixteen- The Mission
Part Seventeen- Lies, Betrayal and Power
Part Eighteen- Truth or Dare
Part Nineteen- Berry
Part Twenty- The Warning
Part Twenty One- Karma
Part Twenty Two- Earless Wonder
Part Twenty Three- Blowing Up Fate
Part Twenty Four- A Wedding Gone Amiss
Part Twenty Five- 'As Muggles Say "Truth Will Out"' Or Not
Part Twenty Six- Escape
Part Twenty Seven- Draco Malfoy and Those Damned Deatheaters of You-Know-Who
Part Twenty Nine- Lost
Part Thirty- Finale For Flare
Part Thirty One- Me, Myself and You
Part Thirty Two- Black's Dirty Little Secrets
Part Thirty Three- Masks Behind Masks
Part Thirty Four- The Visions Come Alive
Part Thirty Five- Fred
Part Thirty Six- Wake
Part Thirty Seven- Rest in Peace

Part Twenty Eight- Traitors

1K 8 0
By thelochnessmonster

Flare's POV

My eyes narrowed at Blaise and Draco with disgust. "Talk. Us. Bedroom. Now."

Rage pulsed through my veins feverishly as they stumbled away. I shook my head slowly, trying to figure out why the hell they would lie to me, then do the opposite as I asked. At least I asked nicely.

I slammed the door behind me. Blaise glanced over at Draco. "Blaise." I started, "Why are you here and not with Nikki?" He opened his mouth then shut it again quickly which pissed me off even more. He couldn't voice his opinion? I did. I exploded. "She is your fiancée you dimwitted, foul some git! She is expecting your child because you obviously couldn't wait! She is at home, with her mother and father, waiting for you to show up and take her away and here you are with the coward's brand. I can not believe after EVERYTHING that Nikhole has done for you, that this is how you repay her!" I picked up a pillow and threw it at him. "You coward! You- You- Ugh!"

I stormed the room, throwing things at both the boys. "And you!" I spat at Draco. "Everyone thinks I'm a Deatheater because of you! Every single bloody person believes that I only stayed because I wanted you and all that! Why the hell did you tell people about what happened in the bathroom moron! I can't believe you'd betray me like this!"

Draco ducked under a brush. "Flare, sweetie, c'mon. Honest mistake. How many did you make when you were younger?"

My body shook rapidly. I pointed at my best friend's fiancée. "Out!"

"Going." Blaise whispered as he left. Draco tried to back away a bit but I pushed him against the wall.

"Oi!" He snapped. "Flare, seriously. I covered the story. Honest. Hear me out!"

I snarled quietly as I pointed my wand at his throat. "Five minutes."

He swallowed and took cue. "Everyone thinks that you are playing George and are a spy for us."

I paused. Thoughts crossed my mind as I lowered my wand. My eyes narrowed into slits. "You really can save your ass."

Draco gave me a half smile. "Yeah. I can. That's you the vote on confidence."

"No problem." I huffed. I threw my wand onto the bedside table and laid down. My eyes closed for a moment. Then, "Drake?"

I felt him curl up beside me as my eyes fluttered open. "Yes?"

"If everything works out, do you think we could happen?" I bit my tongue hard right after that. George was still out there, looking for me, and here I was with another man.

Draco was silent for a bit as he rested his head on top on mine. "Maybe. Depends how strong we are, right?"

We both knew that wasn't an answer but it had to do. I moved into his arms. "Right."

He kissed the top of my head. "If we all live, you'll have to choose Flare."

I sighed and didn't respond. Of course I had to choose, but who I wasn't sure anymore. George would always be there, ready to help, ready for anything but he doesn't understand much about what I've been going through. Unlike Draco, who knows what it's like to live without a proper family, to lie and cheat and struggle until you got something. Who knows the meaning of pain, of suffering, of a true broken heart. Who understands the meaning of longing.

And I couldn't believe that I was at the point of this love triangle. This was my doing and I knew I needed to get out of it.

I needed someone who would want to break down and cry. I needed someone to tell me why they love me, not how much. I needed someone to tell me after every nightmare, after every fight that they will always be with me and never let me walk away and then walk back to them. I needed-

"Draco." I whispered. "I need you."

He didn't say anything, just kissed me.

***** *****

"Miss Black! We think we have the Ron Weasley you've been looking for! We think that he's with Harry Potter!"

I groaned softly and blinked as I sat up. I yawned before yelling, "Take him to the dudgeons! I'll talk to him there!" Feet scampered away as I looked around. Another sigh escaped my lips, except it was a happy sigh instead. I leaned over and pecked Draco on the cheek. "Drake, you're going to be needed. They think they caught Harry."

He blinked open his grey eyes slowly. "All right. I'm up."

I smiled at him. "If all of this," I waved my hand towards the door. "Wasn't going on, we'd probably never leave."

"True." He laughed softly. He kissed me again. "I'm going to take a quick shower. Coming?"

I shook my head as he left. I quickly threw on some clothes that I had found in the drawers and retied my hair back. If anyone could believe it, I had just woken up from the best sleep ever.

Draco had came back by then. I gave him a soft smile before slipping out of the room and closing the door behind me. My feet began to carry me down the stairs.

"Where did you get this from!" I head Bella hiss below me. "Where!"

Four months without dealing with her and here she is, I thought sourly. And she also hates me.

"Bella, why are we yelling?" I called back at the screaming, insane woman who had grabbed a girl by the arm. "And what the hell is going on here? I was sleeping."

Bellatrix snarled in my direction. "Pretty girls need to stay out of dirty things. Go find Draco and kiss him for me while I deal with this Mudblood."

There was a choking noise beside me. Turning, two other Deatheaters were holding Harry and Ron. Their eyes widened with recognition. I shook my head at them, making it look like I was shaking it at Bella.

"Let her go." I growled. "She's innocent."

"No!" Bella screamed at me. "Stay out of this!" She reached over her prisoner and gave me a right hook. Right in the jaw.

I stumble back a few steps, clutching my jaw and swore loudly. "What is wrong with you!" I snapped as my jaw clicked back into place. "I told you too let her go!"

She screamed at everyone else. "Fraud! She's a fraud! A true Deatheater wouldn't let a Mudblood go! Fraud!"

Two Deatheaters grabbed my arms, pinning them behind me. I struggled for a moment then stopped. There was no point.

"Flare? What's going on?" Draco had come down the stairs.

Bella shrieked. "Draco, she betrayed you! She lied to you!"

My eyes blinked back some tears of pain as the Deatheater grabbed my hair and pulled it back. Along with Harry and Ron, I was led to the dudgeons. For the first time in my life, I had made the worst mistake ever. I couldn't believe I let myself get caught up in the web of lies I had created. Did I still need Draco? Was that a lie?

We were pushed into a dark stone room. The air was cold and crisp, wanting to bite every inch of my skin.

As soon as the door close, Ron attacked me. He pushed me against the wall and snapped. "Why the bloody hell are you here!? Are you just like Snape who betrays everyone!"

I spat back viciously. "The Snatchers caught me. I was offered a place. They didn't brand me. I'm the third here, or was. Everyone bowed to me."

"And George?" Ron hissed. "What did that mental case say about you and Draco? Go kiss him?"

I swallowed for no reason and refused to look him in the eyes. "Maybe George and I need to work things out."

"Not bloody likely! You and that cockroach? C'mon Flare. You have George!" Ron snapped back.

"Shut up!" I screamed at him. "George wasn't here to protect me, was he? He wasn't the one who had to stare down the Dark Lord himself, who hadn't been force to choose between my death or my life. No one has been through the crap I have and if someone like you tries too tear that away from me, the price isn't going to be low.

"I have suffered enough! Dad died before my eyes. Mum's a bloody Deatheater like my brother. Uncle Remus won't look at me the same since Derrick. How do you think I feel!"

I pushed Ron away from me and spat on the floor. Anger pushed me forward as I began to look around. Stone walls, stone ceiling.

"Oi, Flare, mind to tell us something?" Harry asked quietly. I opened my mouth to answer but someone stepped out of the shadows. Our hands went to your wands when I remembered I left mine up stairs. I silently cursed myself.

Some blonde bimbo slowly stepped forward. "Harry? Ron? Is that you?"

Harry smiled and hugged her."Luna!"

I blinked. That is the Luna Lovegood I had been hearing about for years?

Before anyone else could open their mouths, a ear piercing scream roared above. I flinched heavily as I recognized Hermione's scream and Bella's torturing. Ron ran over to the door and tried to push it down. He swore to himself and shook his head.

I went over to Ron. "I'm sorry. I will do anything to make this up to you."

He shook his head. "We were the ones who agreed to help Harry. But I'm holding you to it though."

I smiled softly and turned to Harry. "Be ready here. I'm going to call- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" It ended up as screech. I kept staring at this little elf-like thing with wrinkles and a tea towel. When my heart jumped for the hundredth time, I began to calm down a bit.

Harry nodded his head to the thing. "Flare, this is Dobby the free house elf. Dobby, this is Flare Black."

House elf. I knelt down to Dobby's level. "Sorry about that. I-I have never seen a house elf before. Kreature was never around when I was. Pleasure to meet you."

Dobby's eyes looked up at me unblinking. "Pleasure is Dobby's."

I was taken quite aback by Dobby's speech. I had always believed house elves were mute.

Then a plan clicked into my mind. I turned to Dobby. "Can you Apparate out as well?"

"Of Dobby can, miss!" He squeaked. "Elf magic is different then wizard magic!"

"Do you know Bill and Fleur?" My breath quickened. "The cottage by the ocean?"

"Dobby can find them miss!"

I turned to Harry. "I'll call Wormtail down. I know he owes you a favor. He'll have to repay it. You, me and Ron will go up and grab Hermione after we lock him in here. I also have to grab my wand from up the stairs. We'll Apparate to the cottage." I looked at Dobby. "Get Luna and after everyone else out of here. Fleur will know what too. Leave Wormtail."

Ron grabbed my arm gently. "Let Harry and I-"

"No!" I snapped. "I have too do this."

No one said anything for a while. The plan was solid, for sure but I wasn't going to tell them I was going to find Draco and ask him to come with.

Harry nudged me. I stared at him mildly. "Ready?"

I nodded and went to the barred gate. "Hey! Wormtail! We need to talk!"

Slowly, the old graying man descended down the stone stairs. He tried to narrow his watery eyes at me. "What do you want from me, traitor?"

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards the door. "I'm a traitor? You betrayed your only friends." I whispered. "Now you owe Harry a favor I do believe. Today is the day to repay it."

"Liar! I do not owe any Harry!"

"Not even Harry Potter?" Harry chimed in. Wormtail whimpered and tried to shrink away but I tightened my grip.

"Run and I will find you rat." I growled.

Wormtail whimpered. "Please. The Dark Lord will kill me if Harry Potter escaped."

"Get over it." I growled into his ear. "Release us or die."

There was tension in the air as Wormtail locked the door. I let go of the now sobbing fool, stepping over him and ran up the stairs.

"I'll meet you at the cottage!" I hissed back over my shoulder. Before either of them could reply, I raced up the rest of the stairs and looked around. Everyone was in the dining room. The stairwell too the second floor was through the dining hall and living area, where I was now. I smirked as I quietly raced up those stairs. Nothing was going to stop me now!

"Flare!"

I turned around to find Blaise chasing me. "Please, don't-"

"Go, I have your wand." He hissed back, showing me my sleek holly black wand. "Just Apparate somewhere and I will follow."

I hesitated before nodding. My eyes closed and- poof - I was surrounded by a forest. Blaise followed me within moments.

"Thanks." I said taking back my wand.

"Listen to me Flare. No where is safer than the Order's safe house. I need to go back to Nikki's and bring her there. Will you meet me somewhere to do it?" His voice was raw with emotion. I nodded my head again.

"Tonight. Here." I whispered.

"Thank you." He replied.

"Wait. I-I have a message for Drake." I grabbed his arm tightly. "Will you tell him that I'm ok and alive and that I love him? And that he is welcome to the safe house, as you are, if you want to get out of everything."

Blaise kissed my forehead in a brotherly way. "Course. See you tonight."

I Apparated back to the cottage. Seeing Fleur tend to people was a good thing, it brought back the spark in her eyes that she had during the tournament back a few years ago. She looked up to see me and relief clouded her eyes.

I gave her a soft smile, nodding to the cottage. She nodded and went back tending to Luna. I sighed heavily.

I had four months of explaining to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 14.9K 29
" You're not innocent as you seem. " true evil is, above all, seductive. harry and...
1.3K 67 4
"Your existence in itself is a stain on our family." For as long as she could remember, Erumi grew up hearing those words. As an illegitimate daught...
234K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
79.3K 2K 31
"hey, last night was great, maybe next time let's do more ;)? xoxo" "i feel bad for the girl you were with last night, but it wasn't me, perverte...