Part Fifteen- Death Eater

Scorpius's POV

I cursed myself silently as I followed two Death Eaters up into a house big enough for three. This is where the Dark Lord lives? The wind blew through my thin clothes, making me shiver.

"This way." One of them said roughly, pushing me forward into the building. I stumbled, turning around with a hiss.

"Watch it. You don't know who I am or what I am able to do."

"Oh, but I do Scorpius. I do know." A thin cold drawl sounded in the corner. I wiped my head around. "Every. Single. Little. Thing."

I bowed. "Master."

He stepped out of the shadows, eyes narrowed as always. Pale skin, no nose. I shook not in fear but anticipation. I wanted to be powerful like that, to run the world one day.

"Get up." He ordered. Instantly I straightened. "Now, what news do you have?"

"Harry Potter has been seen with the Weasley's. I suspect that he is spending the rest of the summer with them." I said quickly. "School starts soon and I plan to go back to keep an eye on my sister."

The Dark Lord beckoned someone from the shadows. I watched silently as a tall, beautiful dark haired witch walked forward into the moonlight.

"What are you doing here Flare?" I snarled viciously.

She smiled and turned to the Dark Lord. "I told you he had my courage, my Lord. He can be very vicious. Not as much as my daughter, but vicious enough."

He nodded once. "I have a new mission for you."

I glared at the witch. "Yes, my Lord."

"Convince your sister to join us."

"What!" I gasped. My eyes widened. "That is impossible!"

The Flare-like witch snarled. "Why? If my daughter is anything like me, she will come."

I stared. "Wait. Mum?"

She smiled grimly. "Hello son."

My body shook. Not fear, no only the weak showed fear. "Flare won't come because she is in love."

The Dark Lord laughed. "Only fools fall in love! And from what I've heard, your sister is not a fool."

Mum growled. "Who?"

"George Weasley." I snapped back. "She won't leave him and he her. I watched her right after Dad-"

"DO NOT CALL HIM THAT!" Mum roared. "HE DESERVED TO DIE. HE DIDN'T DESERVE YOU BOTH."

I swallowed. What did I get myself into? "I watched her right after HE died and she started drinking. It lasted about a week before George convinced her out of it. She's fine now, but if she loses him, she'll crack."

"Threaten her with his death!" He snapped. "Anything! I need her on my side to win."

"She would kill me for even threatening his well being and were would that put you?" I growled. "I, your spy, dead and her on the other side still."

Silence filled the room as everyone thought about what I said. Finally the Dark Lord nodded. "Kill him."

"Wh-what?"

"Kill this George Weasley. Or his family. I'm not picky." He huffed and turned around. "Continue following your sister. You have done a good job."

"Yes my Lord." I bowed hastily and backed away.

"Just remember Scorpius. You fail me, I will kill you."

I swallowed and said nothing. Quickly, I turned around and forced myself to walk away, the threat hanging above my head. Do I kill George, possibly ending Flare's, or protect her? I sighed, knowing that I had to do it. And I would do it, when the time was right.