Part Twelve- Flight

Flare's POV

I punched the wall for the third time, trying to get ahold of my anger. He didn't want any children and here I am. Again, I punched, my hand bleeding and finally broken. A small yelp came out as I cradled my arm.

He didn't want kids, he didn't want kids, he didn't want-

"Stop it!" I snapped at myself softly. "He said that because to ticked him off."

My heart clenched, proving my words wrong.

I growled, deciding to finally go back downstairs. Maybe Sirius had calmed down too and we could talk about the plate civilly.

Who was I trying to kid? He didn't want me to have it, end of story.

I opened the door with my good hand slowly, trying don't to disturb the others who were eating supper. Ginny had came twice, once to try to talk to me, the other only moments before to tell me supper was ready.

Silently I walked down the stairs and into the dining area. I hid my right hand so the others couldn't see. George glanced up from his plate, eyes full of concern.

I shook my head and made my way over to his side where there was an empty chair. Slowly, I lowered myself into it without making any eye contact.

"Glad you could join us." I looked over at Sirius. His tone was cold, his eyes narrowed.

"Glad I could." I said evenly. I moved slightly, causing pain to race up my arm.

George reached over and touched my right hand. I let out a hiss of pain, pulling away.

"Flare, are you okay?" He asked quickly.

Another sharp pain raced up my arm. "Peachy."

Mrs. Weasley drop her fork and stood up. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just broke my hand." I said sheepishly.

George stood up so fast that he knock the chair over. "How?"

When I didn't say anything Fred jumped up and together the twins raced upstairs to my room. I sighed heavily knowing that the wallpaper where I had punch had come off.

Mrs. Weasley tsked at me as she healed me. "Flare, you should stop hurting yourself."

"You should stop telling me what to do." I growled back.

Everyone looked at her, waiting for her to explode in my face.

"You should stop trying so hard." She said evenly.

"You should stop trying to be my mother." I said coldly. I stood up quickly and walked out of the room, but before I left the house I yelled over my shoulder. "You should stop trying to be my father to Sirius. We both know now you never wanted me."

I opened the front door and walked out, slamming it behind me.