Part Twenty- The Warning

George's POV

I stretched, resting my arm around the back of the couch behind Flare. My eyes had searched the room too many times for Dad and too many times had I not found him. Flare couched a bit, drawing my attention back to her.

"Did you-"

"Yes." She snapped, turning away. She sighed angrily and rubbed her temples with her fingertips. I sighed and kissed her cheek gently.

"I know it's hard Flare, but I don't want you to die on me from not eating." I whispered gently. "We're all under stress now."

She sighed again, softer and closed her eyes. "My head hurts." She mumbled. "Maybe I should eat."

I looked away from her paler than normal face, dark circles and flint like eyes. I couldn't take it right at this moment.

"George? I'm going to the kitchen, do you want something?"

I shook my head and watched Fred made his way over. Flare patted my leg once and with my help, pushed away and headed for the kitchen.

"George, where's Dad?" Fred asked as he sat beside me.

"No clue." I replied. "I've been waiting too."

He cranked a small smile. "Yeah. How's the visions?"

I tossed him a stack on paper. "Every vision since half a month ago with details on what happened, where she was and the time. They're getting more frequent. The last dozen were minor sights within the last day and a half."

He stared at the paper in shock. Slowly he turned to me. "Georgie, this can't be healthy." Fred said slowly. He trailed off as Flare came into view, talking with Ginny and eating a piece of pizza the size of three together.

I cracked a smile at that. "Hungry?"

She bit into the piece again and swallowed. "Totally." I could smell the bacon and ranch from here and I widened my smile.

"Freddie, she's going to be fine." I said softly, lacing it with worry that she wouldn't detect right away.

Fred frowned slightly, looking back at her. "Sure thing George."

Flare narrowed her eyes at me as she took another bite. I smiled weakly at her and shrugged. "What?"

"You should stop worrying as much about me and start worrying about your brother." She growled. Flare eyes widened as she fell too the floor, the vision overtaking her completely. I rushed too her side as she began to breath slower.

I held her but she pushed me away. "Violence is nearing. War is approaching. Hopes and dreams will crumble as will walls. Houses will stand. Warriors unleashed. Fears will override. The deaths..." She clutched her head in her hands and rocked her body as she squeezed her eyes closed. "No. Not the deaths! Too many lost love ones. Only half now, what will he do? The traitor, died by a victor's hand. The son, killed by a sister. The bodies. Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop!"

I stared helplessly at Flare. Her vision was going to overtake her soon and the last time that happened-

I shivered in memory. Silently, I knelt down near her and whispered softly. "Flare. It's George and Fred. Come back."

At the sound of my voice she slowly opened her now crystal blue eyes. "Two of one whole will no longer be as one will perish and the other live."

Her body shuddered feverishly as she gritted her teeth. I fisted my hands. "Stop fighting it."

"Must. Fight." She gritted. "Or. Will. Take over."

She curled up into a small ball and whimpered. "Four will become two as people. Four will become one as friends. Seven victors. Seven deaths that shall tear apart. Two lovers lose."

Fred glanced at me and I just stared at him. "George."

"There's nothing I can do. She's on her own."

Flare's body still for a moment as the vision came down. There was a moment of silence before she bursted into tears. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as he whispered to herself. "He can't die. He just can't. What am I going to do?"

My blood froze in my veins. Am I going to die?