The Boy Next Door Owes Me Ore...

By xLimewireJunkiex

Sylvia moved to Florida and immediately was taken under by her neighbor. His name is Chase, and from the firs... More

The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(1)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(2)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(3)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(4)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(6)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(7)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(8)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(9)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(10)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(Character Picture)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(11)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(12)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(13)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(14)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(15)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(16)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(17)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(18)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(19)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(20)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(21)
The Boy Next Door Owes me Oreos.(22)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(23)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(Unofficial Character List)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(24)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(25)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(26)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(27)
Sorry To Disappoint You.
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos (28)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos (29)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos (30)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos CONTEST?! :D YEAHH!
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos (31)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos (32)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(33)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos (34)
The Boy New Door Owes Me Oreos.
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(36)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(37)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos. (38)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos. (39)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos. (40)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos. (41)
Part One! IGNORE MEE
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos (42 PART ONE)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos. (FORTY TWO PART TWO)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos 43
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos (44)
The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos (45) THE END
CHRISTMAS IN JULY
My Roommate Ate My Oreos

The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(5)

110K 1.6K 137
By xLimewireJunkiex

"Oh! So it's THOSE kind of undies!" Ricky laughed. 

When I got into Jamie's stale bikini, I changed back immediately into my shorts and Chase's shirt. It was bright pink, and the only thing holding it together was strings. I guess the other girls had theirs under their clothing, because they were used to going swimming after an hour long game. 

I walked out from behind Jamie's car, to see the rest of the group coming up. I was holding my bra and underwear behind me so no one would see it. My face was probably beat red because of what was in my hand.  

"Chase go get your truck." I demanded breathlessly, standing there awkwardly eyeing Ryan who was trying to get a peak and what was behind my back. 

"Why? Let's just go now. We all know where the swimming hole is." Chase said, completely clueless to my discomfort.  

"Chase." I whined, squirming on spot.  

"SHE'S HOLDING HER BRA!" Ryan announced, and I immediately pressed my back against Jamie's car to hide my undergarments. 

Chase who's eyes were wide, was the first to react. "Really Ryan! Stop the sexual comments about Sylvia. She's new, she isn't used to your awkwardness." 

"Well she should learn, if she's going to be hanging around with us." Ryan said. 

"If you make her so uncomfortable she wont come back!" Morgan said. 

"Or... we can just kick Ryan out." I proposed, with a wide smirk. Everyone laughed. "And by the way Ryan, nice ass." Ryan was shell shocked, as I started laughing and walked towards Chase's car, waving my bra in the air. 

When Chase got into the truck, he closed his door a little too forcefully and had a scowl on his face. 

"You okay?" I asked, as Chase got out of the schools parking lot first. This school was a lot bigger then the one I was used too. Thank God I had a couple months to get used to the size and everything before I had to meet everyone. 

"Yeah. Peachy." Chase said bitterly. 

"If it's about the butt comment, did you see Ryan's face. It was completely worth it." I said quickly, hoping he wasn't upset about that. 

"No. It's about Ryan's plan. You might want to leave your shirt on... Ryan plans on untying your bikini top..." Chase said quietly, his face getting redder and redder by each word. 

My firs thought at how embarrassed he was getting by his friends comment, was 'Oh my God, he's so cute.' And it was true. He was one of those simple boys, that probably spent a lot of his time in his room playing video games. I'm pretty sure if I asked him how to play World of Warcraft, he could show me.  

But he wasn't one of those awkward players, he had a short of friendly appeal to him, meaning it was really easy to become his friend. I don't think he could ever be mean to anyone.  

He played soccer a lot, I could tell by how good he was against me on the field. I would have made five goals, but he kept getting right in my face and wouldn't give up. Chase also smelled amazing, hopefully he would let me keep this shirt because I want to find the scent of everything. It was a mix of cologne, ugh. I wish I could name it. 

"Well. He thinks fast." I laughed, and Chase just looked at me. 

"You don't want to go home? You're not embarrassed?" Chase looked at me incredulously.  

"I'm used to pig headed boys Chase, your friend Ryan isn't the first guy to try and untie my top. Actually... I'm not even used to the kind of bikinis Jamie wears. Nothing left to the imagination." I laughed again. "I'm not really shy. Just wait till no one is looking and retie it as tight as possible to make a fool out of him okay?" I offered, and Chase smiled lightly. 

"Yeah. Sounds good. I was just afraid if he did it, you would never talk to me again." Chase admitted sheepishly, and I swooned mentally.  

"Yeah- I don't think all the Oreo's in the world could get you out of that!" I admitted, laughing loudly. "You'd have to spring for the Vanilla ones.. Hassle." Chase laughed. 

"Pshk, like I'm getting you Oreo's! That fruit cake was enough to get you to talk to me, you are now in my amazing personality. There's no getting out." Chase said, and it was so adorable. I could tell I made him nervous. I couldn't tell why, the girls he hung out with were pretty. 

I knew I was pretty, but I never let it get to my head. I used to have to deal with those girls and I never liked it. I never liked how long they spent in front of the mirror. I honestly didn't need to try that hard. 

"Hey! Not fair! How do not know the only reason I'm here is because I want those Oreo's and when you give me what I want, I'm going to stop talking to you and pretend I don't even know you?!" I ranted, huffing loudly.  

"Well at that you're never getting those Oreo's!" Chase yelled jokingly, and we laughed the whole way to the swimming hole. 

"Ryan would get me Oreo's..." I mumbled, hiding the large smirk on my face that Chase knew I had. 

"I'm sure he would, he's such a creep." 

"You love him, I can tell."  

When we finally got to the swimming hole, we had a hike to get to it. At least there was a trail and we wouldn't have to walk through the sticks. 

"Is Sylvia afraid of... BUGS?!" Nick yelled, waving a spider by its leg in front of my face. 

"I'm from the sticks of NEW HAMPSHIRE Nick, bugs?" I asked incredulously. "Even you can do better then that, now put that poor spider down. You're hurting his leg." I rolled my eyes playfully, and Nick sighed. 

Stealth fully, Chase laughed and put his arm around my shoulder. "I would say I would protect you, but it seems like you got that covered." The other girls around us eyed Chase strangely, telling me they weren't used to this side of him. Interesting... 

The water hole, as they called it was beautiful. It was in a remote area, with no one around. I didn't even think anyone besides them knew about it. It was a river, with broken logs in it, but Ryan said they were fun to jump off of. The water didn't smell funny, like the rivers I were used to, and it even had a little beach area where the girls said they spent most of there time. 

Off to the other side of the river was a rope swing the boys took credit in building, and I smiled. 

"Are you sure it safe?" I asked, after they told me the long detailed story of their struggle to nail the boards into the tree so you could easily climb the tree. 

"OF COURSE ITS SAFE!" Ryan said, sounding insulted. I rolled my eyes. 

"I meant the water... aren't there alligators?" I asked, remembering my Mom telling me to check the water for any sign of life. Up north we didn't have to worry about that kind of stuff there. But here I guess it was pretty common. 

"We have been coming here since we were nine with our parents. It's safe." Chase reassured pretending to push me in the water. I jumped a little laughing. 

"I say we let someone test the water out." I said, eyeing Ryan. 

"WHY ME?" Ryan asked, everyone had wide smiles on his face.  

] "Well your so sure it's safe..." I smirked, and Ryan rolled his eyes.  

Ryan finally manned up and decided to jump off one of the logs. He plugged right in to the murky water.  

"Is the water warm?" I asked skeptically. Usually this early in June the water was cold and you needed to work your way into it. Not just jump.  

The boys laughed. The girls seemed to be in their own worlds, chatting about things and people I didn't know so I decided to hang with the guys. 

"Compared to the water your probably used to on your nicest days.. It will be like a bath now GET IN!" Ryan said, splashing water up and me and Nick and Chase. Nick went back under water, and when he came back up his back was against us as he swam to the rope swing.  

Nick was the next to get in, and when the boys weren't looking Chase tightened my bikini top, like a true gentlemen. He didn't make it obvious but I could tell Jamie would have a wicked hard time getting that undone at the end of the day.  

Quickly I got down to my swim suit, that hid NOTHING, and jumped in, holding my chest to make sure the top didn't go up. I came up out of the freakishly warm water to Ryan cursing.  

"I missed her taking her shirt off, damn!"  

"I can hear you, you know!!" I said, kind of getting annoyed at what he was saying. I didn't need the girls thinking I was some kind of slut because I was far from it. 

The water felt amazing, I don't think I had ever swam in anything so warm. It was refreshing. I went back under the water to get all of my hair wet, and when I went to go back up I saw Chase's face under the water really close to mine.  

He smiled a tight lipped smile and we went up together. 

"You just scared the crap out of me." I admitted, gasping for air. 

"What did you think I was some alligator?" Chase joked and when I shrugged he splashed me. We got in an all out war, until he had more people on his side then me. I turned to swim back when I saw all the girls whip out water gun and start shooting at them from shore. 

"We wont let you attack Sylvia! We like her!" They announced, and I smiled happily.  

When I was completely waterlogged, the boys were still wrestling in the water, I refused to get involved. I'm not a good swimmer, and after awhile you can feel the current pulling at you, I got out of the water and laid on the hot sand.  

They were right it did get really hot here, I wasn't used to it. By the way the girls were looking at me, I was bracing myself for a lot of questions, and I didn't think it would be just about where I was from... 

Great.  

-------- 

I'm getting a lot of views on this.. I wish people would comment it and tell me what they wanted to see happen.. >_>

comment.vote.message.fan :) 

please and thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 10 12
a chubby girl named Selena goes out with her friends one night and ended up getting a number of her crush. as she started to text the number she got...
28.8K 1K 6
A year after the end of the story The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos, and Sylvia is spending the Holiday in Atlanta with her best friend and boyfriend A...
273K 10.3K 21
Sable Marks never thought that five months after graduation she would still be in the same ocean-side town she grew up in. But five months ago Sable...
1.7K 26 20
a girl named Kristen moves to Florida where her step dad and new step brother are and once she gets there she finds out her mom and his dad are going...