dangerous love // myg

By jazunyan

"Dangerous love, you're no good for me darling." Agust D. Many feared him, girls were head over heels for him... More

하나
다섯
여섯
rebel hearts → dangerous love
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열두
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
스물
이십 일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물 넷
이십오
이십 육
스물 일곱
스물 여덟
스물 아홉
서른
삼십일
삼십이
삼십 삼
서른 넷
삼십 오
발문 // epilogue
boy meets _ // sneak peek
book two ???
thank you
HAPPY SUGA DAY ♡

14.5K 436 735
By jazunyan

170306
14:25

It's only the third day of school & I've already gotten a taste of how fake everyone is at this school. I heard people talking shit about each other left & right, then saw those people being friendly with the person they talked shit about, the next day. Jessica and her hoe friends ? They suck the dicks of each others' boyfriends in secret. Ugh, this is why I always had my earphones in; I didn't want to hear all the bullshit around me.

We were given a work period in my history class, so I stayed unsociable in my seat; again with my earphones in and focussing on the pages of my textbook.
Towards the end of the period, I suddenly felt something strike the side of my head.

"Owww !! What the fuck ??" I moaned in pain. It was a pencil case that had hit my cheek a second ago. I turned to my left to see Agust laughing uncontrollably at me.

"Awwh, baby girl you okay ? Don't worry, next time I'll make you moan in pleasure instead ;)" He said cleverly.

I rolled my eyes; "Did you fucking throw this at me ??" I said, picking up the pencil case.

"I was trying to pass it to Rapmon over there" He explained between laughs. Annoyed by him, I threw the pencil case back at Agust aggressively.

"Bitch ass" He said under his breath.

"fIGHT ME" I retaliated.

15:10

My final class was English. The desks in this class weren't like the regular single desks. They were tables that we shared with another person. During the first two days I had sat alone since there was an odd number of people in this class. Today, however, someone was sitting in the seat beside mine. I sat in the empty chair, confused. Was she also a new student ?

"Hey !" She greeted.

"Yo"

"You're the new girl right ? I'm Jazmine !!"

"I'm [Y/N], & yeah, I'm new here."

She was really friendly. I didn't have a bad feeling about her, unlike the rest of those fake-ass bitches everywhere else. She invited me to hang out with her, her boyfriend & her boyfriend's friends after school today. She seemed smart enough to not have shitty friends, so I agreed. Maybe her boyfriend had cute friends that I could meet too.

After class was over, I followed her to the front of the school where her boyfriend & his friends would all be meeting.

We exited the school doors and saw seven boys sitting on the benches nearby. I could only see the back of their heads, but for some reason they looked familiar.

"Hey, Baby !!" She yelled. One of the boys turned around and waved at her. He definitely looked familiar, but I don't remember why.

We walked in front of the benches to face the boys. The boy who waved back at Jazmine held her waist and kissed her forehead, so cute~
I glanced at the boys' faces for a second and then it hit me. I immediately recognized who they were.

"Baby, this is my new friend, [Y/N]. [Y/N], this is my boyfriend, Jin, that's Jungkook, Jimin, V, J-Hope, Namjoon, and Agust D !" She introduced.

I pretended that I didn't know or recognize any of them since I haven't officially met them ((except Agust)) until now.

"Nice to meet you guys" I said, flashing a slight smile. The boys smiled back at me, except Agust. He looked at me deeply, it felt as if he was staring into my soul.

"Hey babygirl." He said coldly.

"'Babygirl' ? [Y/N], do you know Agust ? Are you guys together already ??" Jazmine asked eagerly.

I laughed, ahh that was funny. No way I'd be with a guy like that. "No, I just know him because he sits beside me in my history class." I answered.

He got up from the bench and stood by my side to lazily hang his arm around my shoulder. I immediately tried to move, but his hold on me strengthened.

"We could be together though ..." he said, his face extremely close to mine. What a fuck boy.
I pushed his arm off of me and gave him a disgusted look. "No thanks."

The boys laughed.

"Agust-ah, stop. You're making her uncomfortable" Jazmine's boyfriend said.

Agust rolled his eyes at Jin, "Whatever."

17:04

We headed to Myeong-dong (a popular shopping district in Seoul) after school as it wasn't a far bus ride to.
We walked through the crowded streets, observing the street vendors. A few of us were thirsty, so we stopped by a bubble tea shop. After getting our drinks, we walked around for awhile. I talked to the boys, getting to know them better. I avoided Agust as much as much as possible, though. He trailed behind us, looking bored & tired; so it wasn't difficult to stay away from him.

Next, we entered a nearby clothing store, just to browse. Jazmine was off somewhere in the store with Jin, J-hope & Rapmon were together, and Jimin, Jungkook & V stayed together as a group, and Agust wasn't with any of them. I couldn't care less where he was though.

I looked through the tops in the women's section; holding a cute, white, off-the-shoulder blouse over my chest to see how it'd look.

"You'd look hot as fuck in that" a raspy voice said out of nowhere.

Startled, I turned around to see Agust staring at me with a lustful look in his eyes whilst biting his lip.
I snapped out of my unsettlement and rolled my eyes at the blonde.
"I know I would" I replied sassily.

"You know what you'd look better in babygirl ?" He said, taking the blouse from my hands and stepping closer to me. I felt my face getting more & more flushed as he was only inches away from my body.

"What ?" I asked, unamused.
"Absolutely nothing." he whispered softly into my ear.
"fuck off" I said, pushing him away from me.
"Awwh, you're so cute when you swear"
I snatched the blouse back from his hands and walked away. I could sense he was trailing behind me though.

Following our shopping trip, we headed back to Jazmine's place to relax for awhile. I stuck around Jazmine majority of the time and occasionally with the silly maknaes. Jin and J-Hope were in the kitchen fixing up a snack for all of us. Rapmon watched & wanted to help them, but Jin wouldn't let him since he's known for accidentally destroying things; Jin was afraid Rapmon would probably burn the house down somehow. Agust on the other hand, was being antisocial and sat in a corner being emo. What was with him ? Sometimes he'd be confident and pushy, other times he would be extremely quiet and look like he wanted to kill someone.

20:47

After a couple of hours of fun, I unfortunately had to go back home. The boys asked how I'd be going home and I said by subway.

"Oh no no no, its not safe to take the train alone this late !!" J-hope warned.

"I could go with her !" Jazmine suggested.

"No, baby. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. You'd be going home alone after you drop her off. I think one of the guys should go with her" Jin added.

"I'll take her." a deep voice said from across the room.
It was Agust of course.

"I think I'd rather go home by myself, thanks." I said coldly.

"Awwh, come on babygirl. I'll protect you, trust me." He said, pouting at me.

"Go with her." Jin instructed. Jin was the mother figure of the Bangtan boys, no one could argue with him after he instructed them to do something.

I rolled my eyes as Agust flashed a bright smile at me.

I grabbed my belongings and said 'goodbye' & 'thank you' to everyone before leaving.

Agust & I then headed out to the subway. We sat beside each other on the train & I plugged in my earphones, closing my eyes. Seconds later, I felt my earphones being yanked out of my ears; enabling the loud sound of the train's movement to replace the hip hop songs I was listening to.

"What're you listening to ??" Agust asked curiously.

"You reaalllyy want to get your ass beaten, don't you ?" I said in a salty tone. He just laughed at me, doubting my capabilities.

He put one of my earphones in his ear, still curious to what I was listening to.
"Ahh, Kendrick. I like him too" he said, nodding his head to the beat of the song. I yanked the cord from his ear, then putting both back in mine.
"Heeey ! I wanna listen too !!" He whined, putting one back in his ear. I rolled my eyes at him. We sat together silently for the rest of the ride, listening to my music together.

After about 15 minutes, it was my stop.
"Bye, thanks for coming with me" I said, getting up from my seat.

"Woah, I'm not letting you walk home alone babygirl. I need to make sure you're getting home safe."

"I'll be fine, you dont have to." I said, getting off of the train.

I started walking to the exit of the train station when I felt someone's arm hang around my shoulder. Startled, I jumped and turned to see who it was who did that.

"See babygirl, what would you do if some other guy did that ?" He smirked at me.

"Okay, fine. You can walk me home, but keep your damn arm to yourself" I said, pushing it off my shoulder.

We walked down the street & I tried to keep my distance from him. There were many men out tonight, giving me lustful looks as I was still wearing my uniform skirt. I felt uncomfortable as I receieved many stares. I suddenly felt Agust's arm over my shoulder again. This time, I didn't push him away. The other men's stares began to die down thanks to Agust.

"You still want me to keep my 'damn arm' to myself ?" he asked sarcastically.

"Shut up."

We finally reached my house a few minutes later.
"Thank you again" I said, unlocking my door.
I began to enter, but was stopped when Agust pulled my arm.

"No 'thank you'/'goodnight' kiss ??" he asked.

"Goodnight, Agust" I said, shutting the door in his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 9.3K 43
"I promise to protect you with everything I have." A story where the Bad Boy needs saving, too. Credits: @koreanblessyou
4.9K 246 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...
4.8K 113 30
"little girls are nice, aren't they? sadly, you're a big girl. and big girls are my favorite, because they're bad." ••• 》 in which a gang leader, dru...
14.5K 502 12
I bite my lip as a smile appears on my face: "Yoongi?" "Hmm?", he hums lightly and I can feel his breath on my face. "Let's not go home until we've w...