Dark (A Louis Tomlinson story...

Von amandayork738

To everyone who doesn't know Louis Tomlinson, they'd think he is sweet and funny, but to Amanda, he is intimi... Mehr

Dark (A Louis Tomlinson story.)
Chapter 1- Cries
Chapter 2- The Knock
Chapter 3- Cuts
Chapter 4- Breakfast
Chapter 5- Curly
Chapter 6- The Boys
Chapter 7- Too Late
Chapter 8- The Car Ride
Chapter 9- Save Me?
Chapter 10- Finally Safe
Chapter 11- Pancakes
Chapter 12- Angry Louis
Chapter 13- Running
Chapter 14- Twenty Questions
Chapter 15- Did You Miss Me?
Chapter 16- Rain
Chapter 17- Fight
Chapter 18- Not Talking
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- The Tears On My Cheeks
Chapter 21- Needed Ingredients
Chapter 22- The Crimson Blouse
Chapter 23- Honey, I'm Home
Chapter 24- Any Last Words?
Chapter 25- I Told You I Would
Chapter 26- Another Knock
Chapter 27- Here They Come
Chapter 28- The Hospital
Chapter 29- Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 30- Deadly Thoughts
Chapter 31- A Little Talk
Chapter 32- Leaving?
Chapter 33- A New Face
Chapter 34- Love?
Chapter 35- Do I?
Chapter 36- Meet Joshie
Chapter 37- Stuck In Headlights
Chapter 38- A New Life
Chapter 39- Leave Her Alone
Chapter 40- You're Mine
Chapter 41- Bits And Pieces
Chapter 42- Wasn't So Bad
Chapter 43- Apologizing
Chapter 44 - Leaving The Hospital Shouldn't Be This Hard
Chapter 45- I Need You
Chapter 46- Panic
Chapter 47- Tattoos
Chapter 48- Instagram
Chapter 49- Sweatshirt
Chapter 50- I Missed You
Chapter 51- Not In The Mood
Chapter 52- Bowling And Pizza
Chapter 53- Coffee Shop
Authors Note
Chapter 54- Lost and Scared
Chapter 55- Telling
Chapter 56- A Different Side
Chapter 57- Bad Dream
Chapter 58- Thank You
Chapter 60- Long Time No See
Chapter 61- Is The Old Lou Back?
Chapter 62- Pain
Chapter 63- And The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 64- Night Out
Chapter 65- Chasing
Chapter 66- Home
Book 2??
Book 2!!

Chapter 59- A Drop In The Ocean

11.1K 300 94
Von amandayork738

Amanda's POV

It has been about six months since I found out I was pregnant and a lot has happened in that time, some things were good while some things were bad. I found out I was having twins, a boy and a girl. It was exciting but I am scared, I don't know how I am supposed to take care of one child, nevermind two. Louis always tells me it's okay, everything will turn out fine, I just hope he is right. I forgave Niall, how could I not forgive someone who saved my life? Niall and Harry are living together now so they split the cost because they are having a hard time finding a job. Louis practically lived at my house so he acually moved in about three weeks ago. Niall and Harry stop by almost everyday to visit, they always tell me that they will help with the children, they often fight over who will be the better uncle and they always say they will do these amazing things with the kids which always makes me laugh. Riley left awhile ago and I haven't heard from him since he left which I am glad about because I really don't want to talk to him after what he did to me. I see him a lot though, he started a new band and they are getting really popular. They do covers of songs on YouTube and they actually write their own songs now, they are even going on tour in a few days, he must be so excited, it was always his dream to go on tour. Louis has been so cute lately, he is always cute but he has started doing this really cute thing lately. He will come up from behind, place his hands on my stomach, kiss my neck once, place his head on my shoulder and tell me that he can tell these kids will be almost as cute as me. It always makes me smile and I always end up blushing like an idiot which he thinks is adorable. People keep calling me names. Even people I have never seen before will come up to me and call me a slut or whore and I'll just try to ignore it but it hurts when people say those things about you without even knowing you. I had turned twenty about three month ago so at least I wouldn't have kids when I was still a teenager which was something I was glad about.

I have been sitting on the couch for about half an hour now waiting for Louis to get ready. He told me he wanted to take me to the park but he never actually told me why he wanted to go there. He has been rushing around upstairs looking for something and I offered to help him but he would just keep telling me that he can find it himself and that I can just stay downstairs. I sighed to myself as I picked at the pink nail polish on my nails out of boredom, they were starting to chip anyway. I stood up off the couch and waked into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"You aren't coming upstairs, are you?" Louis yelled from the top of the stairs so I could hear him.

"No, I am going into the kitchen to get something to drink, don't worry," I yelled back up to him as I grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

"Okay, good," Louis yelled back down. It was quiet for a minute before he yelled, "I love you!"

I laughed and smiled to myself before I yelled, "I love you too!"

I drank a few sips of the water in the glass before I dumped the rest down the sink, I didn't want it anymore. I set the glass in the sink before I heard Louis running down the stairs, finally. He looked in the kitchen and smiled at me as he walked over.

"Sorry it took so long babe, I'm ready to go now," he mumbled before he pressed a quick kiss to my lips.

"You better be ready because I'm not waiting much longer," I said, a smile tugging at my lips.

Louis smiled at me before he walked away to put on his shoes. I slipped on my sneakers and Louis took my hand before he led me outside. He opened his passenger door for me and I got in before he jogged around the front of the car and got into the drivers seat. He started the car and backed out of the driveway, driving down the road towards the park. The ride was short and silent which I actually liked. I liked silence because I feel like silence gives me a chance to think abot everything and recently I have had a lot of things to think about. Louis got out of the car and I got out before he could get around the car to open my door. He just chuckled and rolled his eyes in a silly manner when he saw me smirking at him. He took my hand and we began walking through the park going nowhere in particular. 

"This place is special to me," he mumbled as he turned to look at me with a smile.

"And why is the park so special to you?" I asked.

"It's where I first saw you, I didn't know you yet but I ended up meeting you for the first time after a whole two, almost three years," Louis replied.

"Well tell me about the time you first saw me, I want to know now," I said excitedly.

"Alright," he said, thinking for a moment. "It was during the summer and I was with my two friends, Liam and Zayn. They wanted to go to the park so we walked here. As soon as we entered the park Zayn pointed you out to us. You were playing basketball wth one of your friends. Liam had told us he talked to you because you were in his math class."

"I remember that, I took math that was a grade level above," I said happily.

"Yeah, Liam told us practically everything he knew about you and you literally sounded perfect to me. Zayn tried to go over and play basketball with you but as soon as he went over there you and your friend left. We actually tried talking to you guys but you sort of sat there quitely and so did I. Your friend did all the talking while Liam and Zayn did the rest of the talking. I was thinking it was like a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, I was praying that you and me might end up together. You were so perfect though and I was known as the fuck up so it was like I was wishing for rain as I stood in the desert but now I am holding you closer than most because you are my heaven," Louis smiled at me.

I laughed at what he said. "That's really sweet Louis but you just took the words of A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope," I said still laughing sightly.

"I know, but I did feel like that," Louis said smiling at me.

"Why aren't you friends with Zayn and Liam anymore?" I asked randomly.

"They wanted to do things to you, bad things. When they saw us together Liam got jealous, he had a crush on you, a big crush. Zayn also got jealous, even though he wouldn't admit it he had a small crush on you as well. They just got really mad," Louis replied.

"Well one thing I hadn't admitted to myself awhile ago was I had a crush on you, the boy who quotes Ron Pope in his conversatons," I laughed.

Louis laughed at what I said. "That's how I actually felt. I felt like you would never even notice me yet here we are together and soon we will have kids," Louis said still smiling at me.

"I know, a lot has happened since then," I mumbled looking down.

Louis knelt down on one knee in front of me, I just thought he was getting in the way of my vision so I would look at him. I was wrong. He pulled something out of the pocket of his jacket but he had his hands wrapped around it so I couldn't see what it was. I looked up at him, staring into his eyes. He was smiling like an idiot and I was just confused. I then looked back at his hands as he revealed a small box. My eyes widened and I brought my hand to cover my mouth as I stared at it.

"Amanda, I know we are still young and people don't think you can truly fall in love when you are young but I have fallen deeply in love with you. Everytime we kiss I fall in love with you all over again, I fall just a little more in love with you. When I hold you in my arms I try to be as gentle as I can because I am holding my whole world in my arms. I want to be able to hold my world in my arms forever, I want to be able to see your smiling face every single day for the rest of my life. When I first met you I sort of knew you were the one for me, I knew I had a crush on you and I would never be able to stop liking you. I knew you were the one for me, the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with when you told me you were pregnant. It just hit me that you were the one for me, the one I wanted to settle down with and I wanted to take care of our kids together. Without you I'm nothing, without you I have nothing. You are my everything Amanda, I never have cared about anyone or anything as much as I care about you. If something were to happen to you I would go crazy, I wouldn't know what to do. And those are just a few of the reasons I'm hoping you'll spend the rest of your life with me. Will you marry me?" Louis opened the small box revealing a beautiful ring. By now I was crying and a few tears had slipped down his cheeks as he smiled up at me.

I didn't even have to think about my response. "Of course I'll marry you Louis."

His smile grew wider and he stood up, wrapping his arms around me in a hug. I hugged him back and I smiled as he peppered my cheeks and lips with kisses. We were ignoring the people who had stopped to watch us. My focus was on Louis and his focus was on me. He pulled away from the hug and smiled at me as he wiped away my tears before he wiped away the tears on his cheeks. He took the ring out of the box and took my hand in his. He kissed my hand gently before he slid the ring onto my finger. I admired the ring as Louis ran his thumbs along my knuckles.

"It's so beautiful," I mumbled happily.

"It is but it's not the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on. Nothing could ever be as beautiful as you are," Louis whispered.

"I love you Louis," I mumbled looking up at him.

"I love you too Mrs. Tomlinson," he mumbled looking at me with a smile.

"We aren't married yet Louis," I said giggling slightly.

"I know, but we will be soon," he whispered before he pressed his lips to mine, holding me close to him.

He pulled away and smiled at me as I smiled at him. I was trying to stop crying but I couldn't. I was just too happy and the tears just wouldn't stop. I was in love with Louis. I would be marrying the boy I loved the most.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked the chapter. The picture on the right is the ring Louis gave Amanda. I love you all, stay beautiful xx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 40.8K 58
[✓] ∥ "What do you fear most?" At my childish question, she smiles and looks down. In all honesty, I thought we were going to have to stay there all...
6M 121K 20
Harry Styles has a problem and its name is Louis Tomlinson. When the boys of One Direction go on a vacation in 'Paradise', Harry can't help but think...
3.4K 76 30
His cuddly, soft image maybe showing but, what about the dark side of Harry Edward Styles?
60.5K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)