Royal Pain In The . . .

By givemelove18_

Wanted Dead Princess How to begin to describe Anele Targen. She is hated. She is shunned. She is disastrous... More

Royal Pain In The . . .
Chapter 1 : New Found Hell
Chapter 2: Edward Scissor Hands should might aswell be her twin brother
Chapter 3 If I so much as spot an M&M on the floor I will decapitate you
Chapter 4: You honestly think I care?
Chapter 5 : "Everyone knows the Biebs"
Chapter 6: "she's probably killing bunnies "
Chapter 7 She loved that fish princess Ariel.
Chapter 8 He couldn't have picked a better place to break in
Chapter 9 you should go change darling you look like a hooker
Chapter 10 Some people are naturally brilliant
Chapter 11 I will confiscate your godammed eyeballs.
Chapter 13 we are all wanted dead, but we are all wanted dead together.
Chapter 14 She flew around 10 feet
Chapter 15 That's against the law you criminal
Chapter 16 How bout that date?
Chapter 17 Stop Killing me with your eyes
Chapter 18 Getting down at homecoming, basic
Chapter 19 'I fought a bunch of drug lords and ninja's outside the gym
Chapter 20 My not so dead ex boyfriend is a godammed agent.
Chapter 21 Damn bambot didn't even bother closing the window
Chapter 22 It seems I am friends with the enemy now
Chapter 23 We fell asleep in eachother's arm. We're practically married
Chapter 24 I'm a Whore
Chapter 25 Honey Bun
Chapter 26 "I am a lion therefore I shall win a lion"
Chapter 27 He couldn't kill me if my vision was impaired
Chapter 28: He dove for the hole to freedom
Chapter 29 : Crash it into the bridge and not care because we love it"
Chapter 30: Prostitute Blonde Doll
Chapter 31: They are probably here to kill us
Chapter 32: Way to ruin Halloween
Chapter 33: Life in a flash
Chapter 34: Such a Weakling
Chapter 35: Is that so, Raven?
Chapter 36: Wake up peasant
Chapter 37: The girl who just made out with her dead best friend's boyfriend
Chapter 38: I am definitely going to Heaven so screw them
Chapter 39: My Sir Husband Frederik Longbottom
Chapter 40: She obviously does not appreciate marvelous singing
Chapter 41: Seriously, I think I heard a mosquito fart.
Chapter 42: You're the dumbest idiot
Chapter 43: Go create Anecdote number six
Chapter 44: "I'd rather share a meal with Hitler"
Chapter 45: Breaking me was your own exquisite form of self-destruction
Chapter 46: Three, and counting
Chapter 47: I'll see you soon
Chapter 48:I can't believe the idiocy that I am listening to right now.

Chapter 12 "Sympathy is for sissy's"

149 5 0
By givemelove18_

I laid on my bed remembering those beautiful blue eyes. As blue and deep as an ocean. So bright, so charmingly deceiving. They always appeared sincere, almost completely innocent. No one questioned their beauty. Well, at least I didn't.

I groaned as I cursed Liam in my head for reminding me of those sneaky little eye balls. Whoever said time heals everything needs to get shot. Time does not heal anything. It just makes the hurt seem distant but not distant enough to be forgotten. Close enough to let you know it's still there. With you. All the time.
'Elena, come down please!" Noel yelled from downstairs. Since Liam drove me home, I dragged my feet to my bed room, put on my large t-shirt and wrapped myself in my covers ignoring everyone completely. I didn't even unload the bed stuff for Kol. ''Elena!'' I cursed as I unwillingly got up and pulled some leggings under the shirt and ran down stairs.

''What?'' I asked irritated tapping my foot uncontrollably.

''There is a change of plans,'' Mika announced. ''Liam filled us in in the plan and I agree completely but we can't just send you all looking for trained assassins we need a much detailed plan''

''I've been training for as long as I can remember, bring me a damn Devillian and I'll show you what I'm capable of '' I stated standing with confidence.

"Well," Nathaniel muttered looking unimpressed.

''I know you, Wren, Liam, Kol, and the Wordsworth brothers are trained, but the rest aren't''

''I can fight!'' Ryon yelled shoving my chocolate donuts into his mouth. What the hell are they doing here? Don't they have their own house?

''No you can't'' Mika stated rolling his eyes, ''and we can't simply announce you're whereabouts Elena, there are many flaws to this plan''

''My whereabouts are already known. Or have you forgotten the guy that called the other guy, according to Kol"

''And we'll wait for them to come'' Liam stated.

''I don't think you all should be involved, this is Code X business,''

''They killed my family. Henceforth, I am involved'' Kol glared but his anger wasn't directed towards Mika. It was beyond that. We have all succumbed to the fear of dying. They have controlled our lives ever since their rise. I have fought, struggled, and cried. Yes, cried. And I refuse to shed another tear because of them.

"We have all lost someone because of them" I glared. We have all been witnesses of the pain they can endure. Of their hatred towards our clans. We have stood and watched our family's die one after the other. No more. It's their turn to feel. To feel the wrath of a Royal.

''This plan is absolutely dangerous. Your lives are all at risk and Code X will do its best to protect every single life here. If there is anyone who would rather not participate, speak now. We'll send you to another place to take refuge in'' Mika asked the room full of Royals. No one stepped up and silence filled the room.

''It's our turn'' Ivy stood to her feet, ''I will not live in fear. I refuse to. We will hunt them down. One by one until we find the leader. And then we'll end him." Her dirty blonde hair was pulled into a lazy bun, but her eyes were fierce and determined. I like her.

''Ivy's right. Is this how our lives are supposed to be? Fearing if you're going to die because a group of psychopaths want you dead. It has to end'' Aria too stood up. The fear of not knowing anything while they know everything is frustrating. Simultaneously, everyone  stood up and crossed their hearts and bowed down to the two brave girls.

''When do we start?'' Noel asked stepping into the living room.

''Now'' Mika grinned, ''The last known attack was in Paris two days ago against Ivy's and Ryon's guardian. They wanted to know their location. Luckily she wasn't killed. We can start there. I have a team working there, and -''

''What if a few of us go there, they want us too. We go capture them, question them and we can bring any information here'' Draco offered.

''That seems like a good idea'' Mika wondered off, ''Blaine and Draco?'' The two boys grinned and nodded. ''We'll leave tonight along with Naomi and -''

''I want to go to London to keep Annie safe. She took care of Nay and me. It won't be long before they attack her and we can catch a few of the bastards there'' Katherine spoke up. "They attacked Ryon's guardian. Our's" she pointed to Naomi, "is next."

''So Draco with Katherine in London and Blaine with Naomi and me in Paris'' Mika confirmed. The four nodded their heads, '' we'll leave tonight, Josh, an agent, will accompany you and Katerina -safety measures, while I'll take the others. I'll send agents here to watch over all the ones who are staying'' Mika stated, ''and you're training will begin tomorrow, Noel take care of that'' Noel nodded escorting them out. I stood by the stairs thinking over everything. The Royals began leaving the house with small waves and determined looks. Though this plan excited me, a part of me was also scared. They're all so young. I'm so young. And yet here we are fighting crime and world-wanna-be-dictators. I sat cross-legged on the couch and fiddled with my shirt.

''Elena why do you always sleep in that t-shirt? If it's not that, it's the hoodie that's basically that shirt but sweater version'' Elliot asked drinking his coffee. My mind involuntarily went back to that day.

''Which one should I get?'' he asked showing me the ocean blue t-shirt and the hoodie holding them to his chest observing them with such passion.

''Neither'' I grimaced at the hideous clothes before me. He rolled his eyes and playfully bumped my shoulder.

''I'll get both, 'he stated confidently. He threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. I automatically set my head on his shoulder as we walked to the cashier.

''But they are hideous, 'I stated confused as to why he wanted a shirt and hoodie that had a bear eating a darn fish. He took out his wallet from his back pocket and handed a fifty to the lady up front.

''I make everything look nice sweet heart'' he flashed me that cocky grin I was so used to. ''Plus they match my eyes . . .''

''Elena!'' I jumped at the shouting directed towards me.

''What?'' I asked covering the bear that was biting the life out of the poor fish.

''You never answered my question'' Elliot rolled his eyes.

''They are comfortable'' I mumbled, ''I'm going back to my room, goodnight everyone'' I smiled and headed up the stairs. I jumped on my bed and wrapped myself on my covers once again. If this plan works, we'll catch the leader and this will all end. I'll be free. But where to start?

I heard my door creak open but I didn't bother turning around.

''You're covers are green'' Liam's voice hummed by the door. My eyes widened as I realized that Lockwood had entered my territory. I began to panic for an unknown reason when I felt the end of my bed sink in.

''They are'' I replied not looking at him. "You're in my bedroom" I accused. 

"I've been in your bedroom" he chuckled probably remembering me falling backwards in a towel with a t-shirt hiding my hair.  And he almost saw me naked. I held back the blush as I pushed the cover off me and glared as he smirked. His body reclined on top of mine.

I sighed thinking back to our plan.

''I hope this works" I mumbled.

''I know." He stated rubbing his face. "It won't be easy, but it will work." I smiled. What if it did work. What if after all this time, we are finally freed. 

''What is the first thing you'd do once we're free?'' I asked pushing his body off mine and scooting the the left. He sat up and jumped right beside me on the bed. His head was on the pillow next to mine, his arms were crossed behind his head. He stared at the blank ceiling with a sad smile.

''Go with my family and-''' he trailed. 

''And what?''

''Visit Enry's grave'' he mumbled starring straight at the ceiling with no emotional reaction whatsoever. I withheld my pitying stare because I know how much I loathe those. I remember when my father gathered my family to let us know that the eldest from the Lockwood clan was murdered saving Ryon and Ivy Constable. We were all around fourteen at that time. 

"It sucks having dead people in your life" was all I managed to reply.

"Aren't you sympathetic?" He stated amazed turning his head towards me.

"Sympathy is for sissy's" I grinned.

''What would you do ?'' He asked staring back at the blank wall.

''I'd go to my family, and the old record store'' I smiled remembering the times I spent there.

''The one past the football fields in Rosalinda?''

''No, the one in Reveille in the middle of the city''

''Never been there''

''I'll have to take you'' I smiled to myself. He made me promise I would. We kept silent for almost an entire minute but I had to ask. I had to ask the one question that made me truly believe Liam was a complete idiot. ''Liam there is something that has bothered me ever since I met you, well apart from your ego, your never-ending dickness and-''

''Your point'' he cut me off.

''Why did you date the absolute worst human ever ? Lydia's a spoiled, never-ending nightmare'' I shuddered dramatically. He laughed throwing a pillow on top of my face. 

''I don't really know. I never asked her out she just said we were dating and I guess I went along with it. She's a little scary''

''I know''I agreed with a disgusted face. 

''I never understood you Elena, as Anele I mean. You never attempted to make friends. In fact you pushed everyone away. I remember the day you walked into the academy. I already hated you because you punched me.'' I laughed at the memory but he glared as he continued, "You walked in, and you spoke to no one. Anyone that attempted to speak to you, you pushed away."  I stared blankly at the ceiling not knowing how to respond, ''When Rooney attempted to talk to you, you basically broke his arm''

''He made a bet that he'd sleep with me by the end of the week'' I defended.

''Yes,'' he he pointed ''But you weren't aware of that''

''Had a feeling''

''And what about everyone else?''

''I didn't want to meet anyone. I didn't want friends. I wanted to be alone.  I just wanted some solitary time.''

''You want those things now?'' he questioned curiosity clear in his voice.

''Yes''

''How come?''

''If I'm not alone, they'll use everything I love against me. I can't have friends. It's bad enough I'm wanted dead I wouldn't want to put others in danger because those damn morons want to kill me. It's not fair to them''

"Wow" he sighed unimpressed.

"What?"

"You have already let them control your entire life, your entire happiness" he stated. I sat there thinking over what he just said. I'm not letting them control me, am I ? Well, sorry for wanting to keep people breathing. Sorry, for not wanting to hurt when they're ripped away from me. 

"Oh damn. Excuse me for not wanting to put people lives at risk, or refrain myself from feeling unbearable pain again."

"Again?"

"Don't ask" I snapped turning on my side away from him. 

"You're so angry'' he commented. I sighed in sadness at his comment. It's true. I am.

''You should have met me before I left home you would have liked me then. I was so nice, so sweet, and was a world peace kind of person. Seriously, generosity flowed out of me anywhere I went. And it was't an act. I was still sarcastic and annoying but I was different. Now I'm this angry girl that never seems to move forward. I'm stuck. And I hate it so much because I miss me. But I know I can never return to being that princess. I'm this now. I don't even think I constitute as a real princess anymore'' I finished. Why I just told Liam my feelings that I have kept away for the longest time ever, I have no idea. He stayed quiet humming and playing with the covers.

''If you met me then you wouldn't have liked me'' he stated.

''Why not?''

''Because I was exactly how I am now'' he smirked sitting up. I smiled and closed my eyes.

Jerk.

''You're not half bad I guess'' I smiled even though he was unable to see me.

''And you haven't even met the rest of me'' he winked standing up.

''I'm not sure I want to'' I muttered loud enough so he could hear me. He chuckled and walked to the door.

''You most definitely want to,'' he grinned. Right before he closed the door he opened it again and popped his head inside my room, ''and I like you just the way you are now. Annoying, stupid, and absolutely stubborn'' and with that he closed the door leaving me smiling in my room starring at the door like a complete freak.

"I will kill you ever so slowly" I yelled hearing him laugh as he walked down the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8.1K 29
"Why can't you just tell me what's wrong" he whispered, getting quieter than before and cupped my face in his hands. With every passing day we grow...
1.1M 5.2K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
84.7K 6.5K 60
In Phi, you don't get a choice. You fight and you kill until it kills you. After running from the only home she'd ever known, Cassie is out to get r...
178K 5.5K 40
"You doubt I'd kill you? You don't even know what we are and your just assuming you can win that fight? That almost funny." "No Paul, what's funny is...