Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 39•

25.2K 704 1K
By camrenkordied

Okay ik it's a Camila/You but that gif is so fucking funny 😂😂😂aksns

_

Y/N's POV

"For awhile we pretended that we never had to end it but we knew we'd have to say goodbye. You were crying at the airport when they finally closed the plane door I could barely hold it all inside." I sang to myself as I played my guitar trying to figure out a decent tune and I bit my cheek.

"Y/L/N, Martha's here you gotta try on your TCA outfit." Rob interrupted once he abruptly walked in the bus.

"I'll be there in a minute." I gave him a weak smile and he nodded fixing his tie.

I itched my head looking down at the paper I didn't have anything else besides the first verse. I sighed taking it with me because it was already in my head but I didn't know how to put it in words and I didn't want to forget it. I walked out of the bus just to see a crowd of fans out by the fence.

They yelled out my name and I smiled lightly waving towards them as I walked towards them. The girls screamed to themselves as I put my guitar behind my back. I slightly leaned against the metal fence as I looked at the cameras that were obviously videoing me.

"Oh my gosh Y/N.

"Hey." I smiled at the girl causing her to giggle.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked and I chuckled looking around slightly.

"I'm obviously talking to you guys." I stated the obvious causing them to laugh slightly.

"No but I gotta head to dress rehearsal for the Teen Choice Awards." I said and they gasped probably forgetting it was in three days.

"Oh yeah! You guys are performing right?! I'm so excited." Haley a well known fan of ours spoke and I smiled.

"Same it's gonna be busy for the rest of the year." I said squinting my eyes as the sun glared down on us which caused some of the girls to whisper "oh my god."

"What's that? Are you writing a new song?" A nosy girl asked and I shrugged with a small smile.

"Yeah always am."

"Can you play it?" Haley asked and I rubbed my neck before shaking my head shyly.

"No not on camera." I chuckled shyly as the girls cooed at me which only made my cheeks heat up even more.

"Aw why? Is it sad?"

"Is it sexual?"

"Ooh I need a sex song from you guys." Their comments caused me to laugh and shake my head.

"We'll see but yeah it's kinda sad but it has a good vibe I guess." I smiled cutely at the fans/friends and they pouted.

"You're okay right?" Haley asked and I licked my lips while I instantly hesitated.

Fuck.

"Uhh yeah of course." I gave her a small smile and they all awed at me.

"Aw no my baby." A blonde girl pouted and I chuckled waving her off.

"I'm fine trust me I'm just tired ya know? Tour just started and it's already stressing me out." I admitted and stuck my hand through one of the holes playing with some girls hand.

"Well how's your girlfriend?" Someone asked and I slightly let out a sarcastic laugh.

"She's uh great she's you know hangin' with a friend I guess." I chuckled and I saw Haley raise an eyebrow but I shook my head with a small laugh.

"I love you." A girl whispered and I winked at her innocently.

"So that's a no on the song?" A guy asked and I shrugged chuckling.

"Here let me play something else I've been working on with Nat." I said turning my guitar back around and they cheered.

"Don't judge though it's the first time this shit is going public." I chuckled and they excitedly clapped and squealed.

(5sos cover👇🏼 sorry if y'all don't like them 🙊)

I nodded to myself as I started off with the beat then started playing my guitar softly.

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare the shadow in the background of the morgue. The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley we can live like Jack and Sally if we want."

"Where you can always find me we'll have Halloween on Christmas and in the night we'll wish this never ends. We'll wish this never ends."

"I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you."

"Where are you...and I'm so sorry.
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight.
I need somebody and always this sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting every time. As I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders catching things and eating their insides. Like indecision to call you,
and hear your voice of treason will you come home and stop this pain tonight?
Stop this pain tonight."

"Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head,
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head, I miss you, I miss you."

"Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head.."

"-Y/L/N Let's go!" Rob yelled and I hissed at myself before smiling at the crowd.

"Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head, I miss you, I miss you. Don't waste your time on me you're already, the voice inside my head, I miss you, I miss you. Don't waste your time on me you're already,
the voice inside my head, I miss you, I miss you-"

"Y/N..Don't make me get Jorge." Rob threatened and I hurried up the rest of the song.

"Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head I miss you, I miss you! Okay! I'm done-No!" I yelled as I saw Jorge walking towards me and I ran away as the girls started laughing.

"WE LOVED THE SONG Y/N!!" They yelled and I smiled running into the concert venue before Jorge could touch me.

"I'm gonna getcha." Jorge yelled and I squealed slightly before running faster as I tried my best to protect my guitar.

"Fuck!" I yelled feeling my adrenaline start pumping as I jumped over a tech box and I heard him laughing.

Once jumping over the box I ran into Natalie who happily carried her lemonade. I groaned feeling the cold wetness seep through my shirt while my guitar landed on the couch. Natalie immediately cried out for her lemonade then huffed at Jorge and I.

"Goddamnit that was the last fucking lemonade!" She cursed and I laid on the floor in pain as I felt something uncomfortable under my back.

"Yooo I got that on video." Amber said and I groaned as Erica laughed loudly while Natalie stomped away.

"Come on loser." Erica reached for my hand and I sat up looking down seeing a few screws.

I stood up looking down at my white tee shirt seeing my skin underneath from the lemonade seeping through.

"Well hello abbies." Erica said poking my abs and I slapped her hand away as she giggled walking back to Amber.

"Ugh it's sticky." I pouted looking down my shirt and Amber smirked.

"Take it off." She commented and I looked at her with a playful smirk.

"Oh you want me to take it off Am?" I smirked and she wooed me on as she pointed her camera towards me.

"Take it off, take it off, take it off." Amber and Erica made up a random song as they started goofily dancing in their own seats.

I giggled deeply before slowly taking the shirt off then Erica threw her open water bottle at me.

"Now she's wet." She smirked and I laughed with Amber shaking my head.

"Okay I need a shirt." I sighed and looked around but was cut off short when Martha and Rachel walked in.

"No need it's your turn for the outfit change."

"Oh yeah." I thought out loud and waved the girls bye as the two women took me away.

_

"Sacramento!" Erica yelled out into the mic which caused the surprisingly very large crowd erupt in screams.

I shouldn't have been surprised since our tour was sold out world wide, we had found out it sold out maybe ten minutes after the tickets were released.

"How you doing tonight?" Amber asked as she played around with her drums.

"Hmm I don't think I can hear you loud and clear." Amber spoke winking my way and I played a few random chords causing them to scream loudly.

"Damn maybe it's just me do you guys hear them?" Amber teased before looking at Erica and Erica played her bass with a giggle.

"Oh! I'm starting to hear them.." Amber spoke then pointed at Natalie with her drumstick.

"Nat! Start it off babe! 1! 1,2,3,4-"

Natalie strummed her guitar quickly which bursted with sound and the fans screamed jumping around then Amber hit her drums. Lights flashed and I quickly began the main guitar chords as Erica played her bass.

Smiling with the girls as we started off with Cupid's Chokehold which made the crowd roar. Our set consisted of a few of our old songs then about five of our new. The first show of the world tour was much wilder than I thought it'd be and I wondered how other places would be.

Finishing up the set with an instrument solo the lights flashed while the smoke machines went off. Amber stood up and hit her drums with a smile and the only thing you could hear was the screaming of the fans and the fading out instruments.

"Thank you Sacramento!" Natalie yelled and I unplugged my guitar from its amp along with Erica before we picked up a few things that were thrown from the fans.

We walked off stage with a wave and wide smiles before excitedly walking down the steps to backstage.

"Oh my godddd that crowd was fucking fireee!" Amber groaned with adrenaline pumping as she tapped the cinderblock wall with her drumsticks.

"I know right! There was so many people I can't even fathom right now." Natalie ran a hand through her blonde locks and grabbed a water bottle.

"I am so tired and sweaty I need a shower and some cuddles." Erica spoke as we walked to our dressing room with a smile.

"Same but don't we have a-"

"Girls! Great damn job out there but you gotta get ready for the meet and greet there's a lot of people here who wanna see you." Rob interrupted me and I nodded at Erica silently telling her that I was gonna say that.

"You got it dude." Nat shot him with her fingers causing us to giggle lightly and he smiled walking out of the room so we could get ready.

Erica slipped her bass guitar off before slipping her shirt off leaving her in a black sports bra. I looked away towards Natalie and Amber as they conversed about how amazing the show was. I sat down in a chair before taking my phone off the charger.

I lightly smiled to myself when I saw Camila's texts from ten minutes ago.

Babygirl💋: Your body is literally everywhere they even made an article about your abs on Amber's snap...I mean don't get me wrong I love it but why'd Erica have to basically splash her water on you? Smh.

Babygirl💋: Kind of a dark song huh? Lol it's nice babe. I miss you, I miss you🎶

Babygirl💋: Btw why'd you say that?

Babygirl💋: "She's hangin' with a friend." Really Y/NN?

I sighed shaking my head, I should've known she'd only text me with some bullshit.

Papi😋: I'm sorry if you took that wrong.

Babygirl💋: Why didn't you say friends? Plural?

Papi😋: ...

Papi😋: I didn't think so much about it Camila. Don't get so defensive over this it's not a big deal

Babygirl💋: I can't help it when you feel the way you do.

Papi😋: I feel that way for a reason and you can't get mad at me for feeling that way.

Babygirl💋: Who the hell says I'm getting mad at you for the way you feel?

Papi😋: Anddd there it goes.. I'm not arguing with you tonight.

Babygirl💋: You don't have to..? I'm just trying to talk to you.

Papi😋: Fine okay babe how's your day going?

Babygirl💋: Fine till now..idk what I did wrong.

"Oh my fuck." I sighed to myself shaking my head.

Papi😋: You didn't do anything it's whatever babe sorry you feel that way.

Babygirl💋: So dry

Papi😋: Long show I'm tired and sweaty you know how it is.

Babygirl💋: Yeah I do.

Papi😋: What'd you do today gorgeous?😚

Babygirl💋: Nothing much Lauren took me to this really cool place downtown oh my gosh the food was awesomeee then yeah we watched a movie at home.

Papi😋: So you did hang with just one friend?? I knew I was right lol😁

Babygirl💋: You brought that up again...really?

Papi😋: What? It's true lol. No harm caused Cami relax.

Babygirl💋: Sure

Papi😋: What movie did you guys watch?

Babygirl💋: Well because I've never seen it we watch 50 Shades of Grey

Papi😋: Oh? crazy right?

Keep cool bitch you don't want her to get mad-

Babygirl💋: Yeah a little then Lauren put on a scary movie :( I hate them.

Papi😋: Yeah ik you do..so does she why she put it on?

Babygirl💋: Lol idk

Papi😋: Where is she rn?🙃

Babygirl💋: Oh she's actually sleeping right next to me😁

Papi😋: Okay I can't do this...why? She has her own bed.

Babygirl💋: Y/N can't friends sleep next to each other?

Papi😋: Uhmmmm maybe you've forgotten how much she loves you?? Like probably purposely putting on a sexual movie then a scary movie to cuddle you. Taking you out on a "awesome lunch date" then she falls asleep with you.

Papi😋: This shit wouldn't happen if I was there.

Babygirl💋: Goddamnit Y/N and how many times do I have to say nothing is happening? She's trying to be my FRIEND and I don't love her.

Papi😋: And how many times do I have to tell you to stop being so oblivious? You're a smart girl you've done this shit with Lauren before.

Babygirl💋: But it's different now baby

Papi😋: It's only different now because you're not fucking or kissing her...oh AND you have a girlfriend.

Babygirl💋: Whatever Y/N I can't deal with your stupid jealousy over something that isn't fucking happening.

Papi😋: Yup because it's my fault that you don't see what everyone else sees.

Babygirl💋: I'm going to bed goodnight.

Papi😋: Have fun sleeping with your girlfriend.

Shit. Delete, delete, delet- fuck.

Babygirl💋: Fuck you. I really thought you'd be mature enough to handle this FRIENDSHIP.

Papi😋: and I thought you'd be able to see what her true intentions are but my mistake.

I heard my phone buzz but I got up without it and walked to the door once Natalie gave me her water bottle.

"We gon meet our beautiful fans and cute angel listeners and-"

"What should we call our fandom? There's something we never thought of. Fuck." Erica cursed thinking and I stayed quiet as we walked down the echoing hall.

"Shit...I don't know maybe we should tweet it and ask the fans?" Amber asked pulling her hair back up in a ponytail with her curly hair.

"Serendipity...Serenade...Serenaders?" Natalie asked and I shrugged not really paying attention to the conversation.

"Eh it's aight let's see if there's something better." Amber giggled while Natalie softly punched her arm.

All of a sudden I felt someone jump on my back and I looked to see Erica hanging on me.

"Look I don't know what happened but cheer up alright?" She whispered so the others wouldn't hear.

"How do you even know something happened?" I asked and she laughed sarcastically.

"Your entire demeanor changed in a split second don't bullshit me. Plus you leaved your phone and you never do." She whispered again and I bit my lip before sighing to myself.

"Forget about it and run." She added and I frowned causing her to smile against my ear.

"Amber! Get on Natalie's back we're racing!" Erica basically shouted then whispered to me, "If you don't run and I lose I'll kick your ass."

I cracked a smile before she slapped my shoulder causing me to laugh as I started running to the meet and greet.

"No! Hurry up Natalie you're supposed to be the sporty one!" Amber hissed and I laughed as Erica clutched onto me but I could feel her slipping off.

We laughed turned down the hall as we entered one of the large rooms where the meet and greet were being held. We ran passed the line of fans causing them to scream. I huffed for air and set Erica down once we were behind the the curtain like thing.

"Y'all cheated." Amber huffed in irritation while she hopped off of Natalie and I giggled.

"Sure whatever." Erica and I laughed which made Amber glare at us.

"You're getting something for payback just watch." She hissed and I laughed to myself as we all got ready for the first fan to come.

I looked around my surroundings and smiled then looked at Amber who was cheesing widely at Erica as Erica threatened to wipe off that fake smile. Natalie then greeted the fan with a huge smile and a hug which made me smile. Little things made me forget about the bullshit I had going on with Camila.

_______________________

Boring ik but shhh gimmmee some idearss

Hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then I feel yahhh

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

-Maddie

_______________________
Kik: SomeoneNoOneKnowz
Instagram: KordyingCamren
Twitter: HarmonizeCarly
Tumblr: bittersweetawakening
Snapchat: camztrapqueen
Word Count: 3,000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.2K 14
You and Camila Cabello grew up with each other. You two were always best friends, but what happens when your feelings grow to strong? What happens wh...
51.5K 1.9K 25
You're a successful producer and singer who's been on a break for the past four months, travelling. As your music has gained immense traction, you fi...
176K 3.7K 22
You are cousin of one and only Lauren Jauregui.Lauren asks you to come on tour with her and the girls,you freak out because you are a hardcore harmon...
175K 7K 27
You're trying your best to catch your big break as an actress, but your luck hasn't been on your side for the last couple of years. One particularly...