The Rated R Diva

Por Nerdy1224

Everyone thought they won't see the Rated R Diva Ruby again because of her supposely career ending injury. Fi... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Survivor Series
CHAPTER 12
chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
ROYAL RUMBLE
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
HALL OF FAME
WRESTLEMANIA 33
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
PAYBACK
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
EXTREME RULES
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

TLC

6.9K 131 18
Por Nerdy1224

              HERE WE GO!!!!!

THIRD PERSON POV

It was TLC and it was time for the tag team championship match between the wyatts and health slater and rhyno. In the end The Wyatts won making them the new Smack-Down tag team champions.

Then it was Nikki vs Carmela a no disqualification match. Nikki won hitting her finisher.

Then it was the Miz vs Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental ladder match. The Miz won when he gave dolph a low blow.

Then Calisto vs Baron Corbin in a chair match. Baron Corbon won when he hit him with a chair.
________________________

Ruby was in the back with Dean getting ready for her match that was next.

"You got this. Just like the other matches." Dean said and both walked out.
Alexa Bliss and Becky Lynch was in the ring waiting
Dean gave her one last kiss and Ruby put on her glasses.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

Everyone was cheering when Ruby came out. She walked to the middle of the ramp and did her entrance then slide in the ring. She went on the ropes and raised her belt. She came down and sat on the top turnbuckle.
"And their is our Smack-down champion. Ladies and gentlemen!"JBL said.

"THIS MATCH IS A TABLES MATCH FOR THE SMACK-DOWN WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP! THE FIRST SUPERSTAR TO PUT THEIR OPPONENT THROUGH A TABLE IS DECLARED THE WINNER. INTRODUCING THE CHALLENGERS FROM COLUMBUS, OHIO ALEXA BLISS." Everyone booed and Alexa waved them off.
"FROM DUBLIN, IRELAND BECKY LYNCH." Becky got in the middle of the ring and did her thing.

"AND FROM ORANGEVILLE, CANADA SHE IS THE SMACK-DOWN WOMENS CHAMPION THE RATED R DIVA, RUBY! "

Ruby jumped from the ropes and raised her title belt. Everyone started chanting Ruby over and over again making Ruby smirk.

She kissed it and gave ot to the referee. The referee raised it up making everyone cheer.
This is it. Then the bell rang.

They started to circle around each other and Becky and ruby nodded at each other and went after Alexa Bliss. Alexa screamed and got out running around the ring. Ruby got out and chased after her.

Aleza slide in the ring but was met with a kick to the face by Becky.

20 minutes later

The 3 Divas were tired and in  pain. There are tables around the ring that have not been used or destroyed. Ruby was by the ropes holding on for dear life as Alexa was on the floor holding her ribs as Ruby gave her a vicious spear and threw her to the metal ring post. Ruby quickly threw her out of the ring making it just Ruby and Becky.

It was only Becky amd Ruby left standing. Becky ran to Ruby and started punching her. There was a table inside the ring that was Ruby was now setting up after hitting Becky. Ruby walked to Becky but Becky kicked her in the stomach and picked her up to slam her through the table but Ruby now on Becky's shoulders tossed the table making it fall. Ruby jumped out of her shoulders and did a DDT on the table to Becky.

Both Divas were on the mat trying to catch their breath. Ruby was clutching her back and Becky was holding her head. Ruby was on her knees trying to put the legs of the chair into position but when she got to the one where Becky was, Becky quickly got her arm and did the arm bar through the leg of the chair. Becky was pulling Ruby's arm back while Ruby screamed and kicked her legs trying to free her arm. Becky let go after 10 seconds and Ruby rolled clutching her arm screaming. Becky tried standing up, holding the ropes like her life depended on it while Ruby was on her knees. Becky got up and went to the table and put it on the bottom turnbuckle and set Ruby laying on it. Becky started to get pumped and climbed on the top turnbuckle but Ruby kicked her.

Ruby quickly got off and got Becky's hair and flipped her landing hard on the mat. Ruby quickly got up holding her arm and sent a flying side kick to Becky. Ruby got up and picked Becky by the hair and Irish whipped her to the table that was still lying across the bottom turnbuckle, but Becky quickly switched it making Ruby land fast first on the edge of the table.

Ruby rolled out of the ring sitting on the edge of the ring. Becky got out and tried hitting Ruby but Ruby blocked it and punched her instead. Becky got up with Ruby and punched her, then Ruby punched her, then finally Becky punched her once. Twice. Ruby quickly kicked her and got off the mat and power slam her through the table making Ruby the win.

"YOUR WINNER AND STILL THE SMACKDOWN WOMENS CHAMPION, THE RATED R DIVA, RUBY"

Ruby rolled in the ring holding her arm and went to the referee. The referee raised her hand and gave her the belt. Ruby kept screaming that "Its mine!" as the crowd cheered for her. She got on the ropes and raised it with her left arm since her right arm still hurts like a bitch.

Becky was still on the ground holding her back and Alexa was still on the floor in pain also. While Ruby was celebrating Becky and Alexa were being escorted with the help of referees. Becky had a pained expression on her face as she saw the belt that is on the shoulder of Ruby. While Alexa had a pissed of face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Dean saw Ruby going backstage he quickly went to the trainers . He opened the door and saw Ruby sitting on the cot while the doctor was checking her arm and ribs.

"Does it hurt?" The doc said when he moved Ruby's arm around. She shook her head and the doctor nodded. "Nothing is wrong. Just don't put any pressure on it for two days. Alright?" Ruby nodded and the doc added. "I mean it Ruby."

Ruby jumped off the bed and walked to Dean. "Thanks doc" Ruby said and the doctor nodded. Dean closed the door after they got out and went to the locker room. They sat down and Dean was worried. He knows that she is a strong woman and can kick ass but when ever she gets into a fight involving weapons, he will always worry.

Ruby could tell that Dean was worrying about her just by his expression. So she cupped his cheek and kissed him softly on the lips. When she pulled away Dean had his eyes close. "I'm okay."

Dean nodded and kissed he forehead. His match was about to begin in 10 minutes so Ruby got up and changed into white sweats and a black shirt with her Jordans. Dean got up as well grabbed her hand as they walked to the gorilla.

"Be careful okay." Ruby said to Dean and he kissed her and walked out when his music played.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean came out determined. He came out doing his thing, walked to the ring like he owned it. He went in the ring and waited for A.J Styles. A.J Styles came out with his ignorant self and smirked at Dean. He got in the ring and looked at his belt that was hanging from the ceiling.

"THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS A TABLES, ALDDERS AND CHAIRS MATCH AND IT IS FOR THE WWE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! INTRODUCING THE CHALLENGER FROM CINNCINATO, OHIO WEIGHTING AT A 225 POUNDS, DEAN AMBROSE!!"

"AND HIS OPPONENT FROM GAINSEVILLE, GEORGIA WEIGHTING AT A 218 POUNDS WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE ANNOUNCED AS THE FACE WHO RUNS THE PLACE, HE IS THE WWE WORLD CHAMPION A.J STYLES!!"

Everybody basically booed at him and the bell rang starting the match. Started HELL.

37 minutes later

They were everywhere. There were chairs and ladders and tables involved either broken or used up and bended. They punched, kicked slammed each other for the WWE belt. Each had their fingertips on the belt but the other will be there in time.  A.J gave Dean major kicks and Dean set up A.J on the announcement giving him an elbow from the top of the ladder. Per torture for these two superstars.

When A.J slammed Dean into a table, Dean would not get up making A.J Limp to the ring. Out of nowhere James Ellsworth comes out neck brace and all. Everyone started cheering for Ellsworth as he tried to reason with A.J. A.J looked at him like he was stupid even the commentators were commentators were talking about him.

A.J got out and kicked James dragging him to the steel steps. He was going to do Styles Clash to him again. When A.J was setting him up Ruby came out and rushed to A.J pulling him away from James.

"What are you doing?!! Huh?!!" Ruby yelled at A.J making him mad.

"Ruby move." A.J said calmly trying not to hurt her since she has a brace for her wrist.

Dean quickly got up and hit him from behind and gave him dirty deeds to A.J on the steel steps. Dean looked at the belt and got and walked or limped to the ring. Ruby helped him up and slide in the ring putting the ladder in place with the help of Ruby. Dean started to climb in one side while Ruby climbed on the other helping him.  

They were so close. Their fingertips were on the belt. But someone had to ruin it for them.

James Ellsworth their little rookie betrayed them. How you may ask. By pushing the ladder and making them fall on the 2 tables that were set up outside of the ring.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!" JBL said looking at Ruby and Dean.

Ellsworth looked at Dean and Ruby who was hurt badly with a bored expression. He slowly got up and waved at A.J to climb in the ring and up the ladder. He slowly got out with the help of the ropes. A.J crawled to the ring looking at Ruby who was unmoving and to James who was cheering him in. A.J climbed slowly to the ladder and retrieved the belt.

"HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND STILL THE WWE WORLD CHAMPION, A.J STYLES."

Everyone booed and James went backstage as the medics went to Ruby and Dean who was beginning to move but not Ruby. They quickly went to work on them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James was walking backstage smiling until Daniel Bryan stopped him.

"James! What was that?!" Daniel yelled at him.

"Nothing Daniel. I had to do it." James said calmly making Daniel even more mad.

"You had to. James. You pushed two wrestlers, and one of them is a female, through the table from a ladder." Daniel exclaimed.

"Daniel you don't get it..." James said then looked at Daniel who wasn't paying attention to James but at the medics who was pushing Ruby who was on a gurney with bruised ribs. And 2 medics who were helping Dean walk since he was badly hurt and is limping.

They quickly passed both Daniel and James and made a left. Daniel looked at James and said in an angry voice, "If something happens to Ruby, you will be hold accountable. And she is a champion dammit! And a woman. She may be strong but not that strong. This is on you James." Then Daniel walked away leaving a guilty James.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.3K 253 21
Liliana Walker, now known as Liliana Anoa'i or Lili Reigns, is a huge WWE Diva. Her best friends are all around her Punk, Seth, Naomi, and her brothe...
23.8K 782 50
***PLEASE NOTE: I'm currently updating this book I'm sorry if parts don't make sense. Please bare with me*** Jazmyn Garcia-Colace aka Jazmyn Bella is...
5.2K 89 22
Avery Drake is the sister of WWE Superstar Dean Ambrose. What will happen when she ends up getting more than she bargained for when she becomes a WWE...
2.3K 51 12
My OC Abby (Abigail) is a new diva. She puts on a smile, but everyone later on discovers things from her past. One of those being that she suffers fr...