But First, Coffee

Galing kay SleeplessAli

Savannah didn't expect to fall in love with her cute coffee barista. And she didn't expect it to be such a r... Higit pa

Authors Note
Night Drives
Headache/Heartbreak
Flashback One
Bowling For Two
Flashback Two
Dine and Dash
Flashback Three
Nicknames
Flashback Four
Beginning Of An End
Flashback Five
Lost In The Mail
Flashback Six
Plus One
Flashback Seven
Dress For The Mess
Holy Matrimony
Flashback Nine
One For The Books

Flashback Eight

8 1 0
Galing kay SleeplessAli

"So why haven't you seen Taylor?" Anna asked as she absentmindedly stirred her lemonade.

I shrugged, swirling a fry in ketchup, "I've texted him a bunch but he keeps saying he's busy."

"Probably busy with his girlfriend."

I glanced up to see our friend Mark, standing over us, "what do you mean?"

He took a seat, "Did you hear, she flew back in."

"Wait, what?" I exchanged looks with Anna, "He and his girlfriend broke up?"

Mark shrugged, reaching over to grab a fry, "I guess not. She flew in from New York about two weeks ago, he hasn't been at work; vacation days."

"What, Savannah, didn't you say he told you he was picking up a friend from the airport?" Anna asked.

"Yah... a friend."

Mark laughed, "Yah, well she's way more than a friend."

"Evidently."

"No, I mean, they got engaged."

I nearly spit my food across the table, "THEY WHAT?"

Anna looked at me wild eyed, "They got engaged? But they broke up over a year ago! But, he moved here to get away from her!"

Mark shrugged, "Look, all I know is they're getting married."

"When?" I cried out.

"The end of the month."

"THE END OF THE MONTH?" Anna and I shouted together.

He nodded, "Yah, man. Sorry I had to tell you."

My heart nearly stopped beating, Taylor had been avoiding me... because his ex-girlfriend/fiancé came back to town. Why did he call her a friend? Why didn't he just tell me? Why did he try to hide it?

Heartbreak washed across my face and Mark noticed it immediately, "Sorry, Savannah. I knew you guys were close. I just thought he would have told you."

"Yah... same."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

96.8K 1K 1
Camila never expected that some girl spilling coffee all over her could turn out to be a good thing. (Camren. College AU.)
10 0 6
A short story on Harry's crush on a local coffee shop barista, and what will lie ahead for them.
295K 12.9K 65
I didn't want to get coffee with Todd. That was me and Tanner's thing. Coffee. Hot or cold. I didn't want to do this without him. ▬▬▬▬▬ A grande latt...
63.9K 4.8K 18
|#2 in Short Story| "All you need is Love and a cup of Coffee." Sometimes, it only takes a moment to fall in love. This time I'm coming with a short...