TJL#1#The Heiresses or The Ci...

By HiddenInTheEpic

When world's one of the biggest company Evans CORP. 's two heiresses Evelyn Evans and Emerald Evans two siste... More

Where to...
Hiding?!
Disguise Disgusting
The Unexpected Meeting
Really?!?
Disappeared???
Who?!
Family
New Life
Truth...
The Angel & Evelyn's first meeting
Suffered that much?!!
Pain
Planning
Hurt
Annoying Game
Apologize
Sorry
Similarity
Jerks
Volcano And Iceberg
Mysterious Guy
Shocking!!!
Disaster
Nightmare
Rescued?!!
Come back
The Past is not True
Life is cruel , Life is beautiful
Cinderella's story
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis

Conversation

12.1K 567 28
By HiddenInTheEpic

Evelyn's POV

Uncle told me this morning that Axel Jerk will come to meet me very soon cause the jerk knows where I am. I don't care about it. He can't force me into this. Cause I have left home so Emie is.

She is continuing her Degree here through online programs or may be shifting her stuff. I am not sure still now. Uncle will see this. So I am relieved.

As we have left home we have cut down all the bandage with Evans. Even I was thinking changing my surname in Cooper. I don't want to live in the nightmare which I have left.

Now I have nothing to worry about my father's reputation cause I am no longer taking that I am his daughter. He wanted to use me to pay the debt of Anderson's. Actually, he was selling me to that jerk. I am not a lifeless thing to sell for the sake of God.

He can't be my father. A father never does that. He treasures his daughter. Like Uncle John does for Ella and Anna. My dad never looked at us. Since he got second marriage the new family got more importance than us.

He left us in pain never asked for us. He loved Sara, Noah and Marc more than us. He didn't believe that Marc tried to do that nasty things with Emie. But he let him go to the boarding school. He even promised him to give Emie to him when time comes.

Eme was so innocent only 11. Marc was 19. He used to drink and sleep with girls that early. I never can get him my angel. He doesn't even deserves to be her servant. My dad supports him. So I had no choice but leave. Even I could live after all that happened.

But I heard Merlin was about to planing to get Marc and Emerald married after one month of mine so that she can get rid of us.

My dad was agreed with her happily. I was so nice girl I thought about everyone until he got killed by Merlin. She killed the love of my life. I can't forgive her. Never.

Aunt Clara has told me to deal with the situation best. She told me to have patience and courage to dealing with Anderson. I wouldn't pay heed if it wasn't her. But these days I have been working with her and realized that she has a strong concept about life. So I decided to follow as she told me to do.

My thoughts were interrupt by Sean who works here as a waiter.
I smiled at him and ask him what the problem.

He tells panicked tone, "Sorry for disturbing you Miss Evans but Both of Mr. Anderson are here and they are willing to meet you." he said.

"What do you mean by both?" I was surprised. Jerk has twin!!!

"Mr. Alex Anderson and his cousin Zachary Anderson, Miss. Both are waiting." he said.

" Thank You Sean. You can go now and I will meet them. " I said and he just nodded and left.

I look Emie was there very worried. May be Sean told her too.

"Will I accompany you?" Emie asked nervously.

" It's OK Pretty Head. You don't have to. " I patted her head.

"But I want to." she said.

" OK. Then...'' I let her come with me.

We left my cabin and went down. I took a long deep breath. Then Started to get down on floor 2. It was private area. It's usually used for events. So now it's empty. No one is here. I see two people are sitting on the corner of the hall.

I walk to them holding Emerland's hand. She was not scared as usual she was. After getting new family she is like the bravest girl ever. She doesn't fear anything. She was smiling gently. She said in my ear to put on a business smile to dealing with this. I did that.

We reached there and told unison good morning to them while taking seat beside them.
They both have a look on us.

Axel jerk was in a furious mood I ignored it. Emerald called Sean to serve coffee and asked everyone about breakfast.

Axel looked at her and his eyes got smoothened. He told her to order what she likes they won't mind. Zachary just nodded. He was looking at Emerald like he was looking at the Most wonderful thing ever. It was true though my sister is most beautiful human being alive that doesn't mean that he has to look at my sister like this. Idiot.

I cleared my throat to start the conversation with this Zach came to reality and looked away. I looked at Axel jerk.

" You wished to meet me? " I said in a gentle tone without any trace of anger though my blood was boiling inside.

Axel just glared at me. I smiled and said, "Yeah I am writing for the answer"

"You think you are too smart, huh?" he said.

" I don't have to think about what I already am" I said.

He raised his eyebrows. Then gave me his coldest glare ever.
"So you two left home without informing your parents?" he asked. Jerk!!!

"Yup" I said.

"Care to explain?" he asked.

"Nope, it's personal." I said checking my phone.

"Don't test me" he said in a very cold tone.

"No, you don't test me." I said.

"I am seeing you later. Emerald you tell me what are you doing here? Do you know them?"

She hesitate first but told, "Mr. Cooper is our Uncle ".

" As far as I know that your dad has no brother and your Mom has one who lives two blocks from your house. Why are you lying? " he said.

"I am not lying he is our Uncle." Emie told.

"Oh really?" he asked.

She was about to answer but I send her a death glare and she gulped and stopped.

"None of your business." I gritted.

"Evey single thing about you is my business. You are my fiancée." he said.
"Sorry?" I controlled my anger.

"Yes you are." he said.

I laughed and said, "I am not. As you know we left home. We don't need the wealth of Evans. We hate it. We are no more bounded by Evans. We even thinking about changing Surname in Cooper. I'm not sure but I am going to delete every single thing I have of Evans." I said and Emie nodded.

I continued,"I have also two elder sister. Did you ever think about it that why they target me before them? Why are you calling us Heiresses they two are elder. Now only they are heiresses. You can marry one of them. They won't mind. Cause Sara and Noah threatened me to refuse you so that they can get you. So you can marry them. "

"Shut up. You are talking rubbish.
First of all you have not even thought about the reputation of your family. The name and fame they have already been in risk for your crazy act. Go back which is best for you. Crazy, stupid, hard headed girl."

"Well, we are not going back. I don't care about your so-called name, fame or reputation. Hell. I don't care. We are willingly living here. No one can force us to do so. Even if not my father. He can't use me. He can't sell me as a slave. I know what you are thinking to do with me. But I won't be your Mistress. I would have died before that. But I can't for her." I pointed Emerald.

"So I will live as free human being not your Mistress. Mr. Anderson." I said.
" Evelyn... " he shouted.

"Watch your tone. I am trying to be gentle. Don't push me on the edge of it. I think have done. Have a good day." I said controlling myself and walked out of there.

Emerald's POV

I never thought Lee can be so clam. She handled it well. I am feeling very proud of her. We are taking breakfast. I am done. So were to take my leave.

"That's it!!! Miss Evans or Cooper?" I turned around to see Zachary Anderson smiling at me.

He is very dashing like the girls says breathtaking blah blah. But beauty doesn't touch me since I have been in pain since a child I could not build that emotions. I was so tangled in my life.

I rise my eyebrows. " No it's Evans yet I guess... " I said slowly.

"About your breakfast. That's all?" he enquired.

"That's much for me. I have passed days miserable than that, Mr. Anderson. Whatever, now I will take leave. Nice to meet you. Will you please excuse me!!." I said.

I was leaving then Axel Anderson called by my name, I stopped and looked at him.

"Can we meet, outside?" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I have some questions"he said.

"Ummm...I think... We can't....well OK." I answered hesitantly.

"Where and when?" I asked.

"I will send you." he said.

"Ok see you." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 2.7K 54
Life was never fair and Elizabeth, understood this concept when her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. That was the worst day of Elizabet...
464K 19.7K 56
She is a princess. Princess of her parents and a lots of crazy hearts out there. She is just like a singing Superstar like her mom Adriana Christos S...
156K 3K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
38.1K 1K 27
Iva Faith's life turns upside down when she accidentally kills a billionaire's wife, who also had an eight-month-old beautiful son. To save herself f...