Claimed By Him With Love

By beyondocean90

Sequel of "Claimed By Him Without Love" "Do you Mr. James Ashton, take Miss Liza Miller to be your wedded wif... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
characters info
part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
part 25
part 26
Part 27
Part 28
IMPORTANT
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
PART 33
part 34
Part 35
PART 36
Part 37
Part 38

Part 10

253K 10.8K 1K
By beyondocean90

Sorry guys for this late update.

*******
*******

Robert's P.O.V :

The morning was a disaster. I had the worst headache in my life.

It was around one in the afternoon when I arrived to my office.

Everyone was looking at me like I did a crime last night.

"Do you have any problem?" I snapped at one of my employee.

"No...sir..sorry sir." He almost ran away from there.

What the actual f***?

I entered my floor and greeted Nancy, my receptionist.

I went straight to my office though I wanted to meet Liza first but I thought I was already late so I should start my work.

I sat on my chair and saw an envelope waiting for me on my desk.

From: James Ashton
CEO of Ashton Enterprises.

What is this?

I opened it and saw a paper.

To
Mr. Robert William
CEO of William and sons

Sub: Illegal employment

Sir,
     It is very disappointing to inform you that if my employee Miss Liza Miller did not join my company in a week then I will be very sorry to case a file against you of forcing her to work for you.
    It is illegal to appoint an employee who is already working in another company. She is being absent for almost five months and if she did not join the company in a week we will have to take strict action against you and Miss Liza Miller.
      The copy of her contract paper is attached to this letter.
                Thanking you

What the f***?

She has signed a contract with them?

But..she never mentioned it.

I read the agreement where it was written that she was appointed for two years and before that she couldn't work for any other company but Ashton Enterprises.

Liza should have informed me about this.

I send an email to her but there was no reply.

I started calling her but her phone was switched off.

I walked to her office which was already open and there was no sign of her.

I asked Nancy and she informed me that Liza never showed up that day.

Where is she?

Has she already joined his company?

I had been calling her all day but there was no response.

Either she has switched off her phone or she has lost it ...but what if she is in any problem?

I dialled James' number and he received it after two calls.

"Where is Liza?" I asked without any greeting.

"You should know this better, afterall you are his boss." I knew he was teasing and not in a friendly way.

"Stop the..." I didn't abuse as Liza hated that. " James please tell me where is she? I don't have any problem if she is going to work with you but I want her to be safe. Please tell me she is there because I am unable to reach her, she is not receiving my calls and she is not in her apartment too." I said raking my hand through my hair.

There was silence from the other side.

"No. She is not with me. Bye." He ended the call.

What? Then where is she?

James' P.O.V:

What the f***!!

Where is she?

She was there in the party last night but then she left.

If she went somewhere for a holiday she would have informed her boss, but... Robert is clue less..

I informed about that to Dave and he retrieved her parents' address from the emloyees' information file.

I knew she was very close to her parents and as far as I knew she was single...

And even if Robert was...her boyfriend, he didn't knew about her whereabouts.

It was almost six in the evening and it would have taken almost six hours to reach her home. So, I decided to call her mother before going to any conclusion about her present location.

But the best part was that I f****** didn't have her number.

And for Liza's sake I did a stupid thing to call my mother to retrieve her mother's number.

"Mom..please stop your investigation and give me her number." I requested her on the phone.

"You have to tell me the reason." She said.

God!

"Fine! Because... I... I mean Liza is missing.."

"What? No.. how could be she missing? Did you inform the police or not? Do you want me to talk to your father's security about her?"

"Mom. Stop it. Give me her number that's it. I know she is there. Stop panicking."

"How do you know she is there? And why are so desperate to find her? She is not your employee anymore."

"For the last time I am asking you for the number. Will you give me or I end the call?"

"Okay fine. But you have to tell me everything about all these. Her number is **********"

"Bye."

I ended the call before she started her random questions.

I dialled the number but it was going to voicemail. After about five rings, she received the call.

"May I talk to Mrs. Miller?"

"Yes. I am speaking."

"Hmm...I... Hi! I am James Ashton." I didn't think anything before calling her but then I started feeling nervous because whatever happened last night her mother must be puzzled about us.

"Umm.. hi! Do you need something?"

Your daughter....

"Actually...I wanted to know if Liza is with you.."

"Oh.. a few minutes ago her boss also called me to know about her."

Robert...

"Umm.. so..is she there?"

"I told him that she is not here."

What?

Sh** where is she now?

God! Liza...

"Okay thank you..." I was about to end the call when she spoke up.

"No. She is here. Actually she was here when Robert called me and she told me to tell him that she was not here."

"You mean to say she is with you."

"Yes. She is."

"Thank you."

"James... Please don't hurt her." I froze after what she said.

Did Liza tell her everything about me?

But..

No...

Why?

Do you like to portrait me like a villain ?

How could you?

That was our personal problems...

"Are you there?"

"Yeah.. I have some work. Bye."

"Liza didn't tell me anything. But I am her mother, I know she is hurting...she is in pain but she is not sharing it with me. In her whole life this is the first time when i saw her this weak. She is a brave girl but something is going in her life which I am unaware of and she is not willing to share it with me. I am not forcing her too...but whatever it is I know it includes you too...so please I am requesting you if you are behind her condition then please stop this and talk to her. Solve your issues, don't runaway from it."

"Hmm. Tell her to come to work tomorrow."

"I..I think she need rest for some days."

"Fine. Tell her to join from next Monday. Bye."

"Bye."

I ended the call and sat down on the couch with both my elbows on both of my thighs. I was looking at my phone screen.

I opened the gallery and typed the lock code to open the file.

It was her picture, in the hallway outside of my office.

The file contains only her pictures which I steal from the footage of the surveillance camera.

Dave knew about this but he has promised me he would not tell this to Benny.

I was hoping to put a camera inside her office but she didn't like the idea so I dropped it because I knew she wanted some privacy inside her office and I respect that.

But there is one problem because when some guy enter her office I am unable to see what is going inside and that thought....

I didn't knew I was clenching my teeth but when I looked at my hands which was holding the phone too hard that my nerves were easily available to look at, I came to my senses.

What the....

Why...

What have you done to me?

Is this what you call...love?

******
******
Hope you liked it 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 4K 31
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
475K 17.7K 39
-When her husband marries another girl- --- There is a price to be paid for giving up your heart. There is a price to be paid for wasting eight y...
28.3M 891K 56
Higest rank #1 in romance on 27.07.2016 His both hands were on the wall on either side of me, pinning me to the wall... ''you will not talk to any o...
285K 6.8K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...