Wrecking Ball (Loucel/Larcel...

By xxsupermangirlxx

Marcel Styles is moving to Doncaster. He is a nerd. But what if he's a nerd on purpose? What if life was so h... More

Wrecking Ball (Loucel/Larcel/Larry/Neeroy/Niam AU)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three SMMMUUTTTT
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
IMPORTANT
My thanks to every single one of you. <3

Chapter Ten

13.8K 497 360
By xxsupermangirlxx

   Dedication: LarryStylinson4evs12

Your comments<3    

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I was walking home from school with my headphones in, Coldplay harmonizing in my ears. Today was such a peaceful day, and the sun actually seemed like it was shining for me. It sounds so cheesy, but I'm really happy.

"MARCEL!" I pulled my buds out and whipped around to see Louis racing towards me.

"Hi." I said when he was standing directly in front of me.

"I have a question." He stated shyly, rubbing his arm.

"Okay..."

"Will- well, will you go on a kind of like, uhm, date with me tomorrow after school?" Right when he asked, he broke eye contact and looked down awkwardly.

"Course." His head shot up and a face-splitting grin crept onto his blushing features. His arms quickly made their way around my waist before pulling away.

"Sorry, I forgot: slow." I laughed lightly at his nervousness. Louis Tomlinson and nervous never go together. It’s actually quite cute.

"Lou, you can hug me. Haha." I smiled down fondly at his actions.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow, Nerd Boy." He smirked, and walked away with as much confidence as usual. There he is. I sighed happily and shook my head before turning around and making the rest of my way home.

        When I entered, I called out to see if my mother was home but as usual there was no response. I put my bag in its designated spot in the front closet and grabbed my phone from my front pocket. I dialed Kourtney's number and she picked up on the third ring.

"I need your help." I spoke up before she got the chance to say anything.

"It depends, with what exactly?"

"I kind of have a date tomorrow." I replied.

"Ahh, with The Louis Tomlinson, you don't say." She replied sarcastically.

"You knew?"

"He asked me about it today." She stated, sounding bored as ever.

"Pleaseeee help me pick out my outfit!" I begged like a five year old wanting candy.

"Okay, okay. Be there in five." Then the line went dead.

        I walked up my carpeted stairs and stood in front of my closet in desperate need to be fashionable. But to be quite honest, I lost that side of me. By the time she actually got here, I had half of my closet scattered around my floor.

"Marcey, I said I would help." She said as her eyes roamed over my now very dirty room.

"I know, but I don't even know where we're going and I don't know what he's wearing. What if-"

"I know where you're going. So how about we chill out, yeah?" I let out a long, thankful sigh and nodded. I watched as a determined look sketched into her face and she started to pull different articles of clothing from the bar. When she finished and ended up hanging all of my clothes back up, I looked at the outfit in utter confusion.

"Ugh, Kourtney? I don't think this is proper for a date." I stated. She turned and looked at me with a hint of amusement.

"Just trust me, kay?"

"I just want to look okay." I told her.

"There's no way you can dress up, not even in your everyday wear." The more she spoke, the more my confusion expanded.

"Why?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out." She smirked.

"Bu-"

"See you tomorrow, Love. Love you lots!" Then she turned and rushed out of my room and not even thirty seconds after, I heard the door shut and a car start. I folded them perfectly and set them gently on my dresser, excited for tomorrow. I smiled and fell back on my bed.

*NEXT DAY- LUNCH*

"Nervous?" Leeroy asked as we sat down at our tree.

"A bit."

"You will love it!"

"Does everyone know but me?!" I whined.

"That they do babe." I heard an angel voice reply from behind me.

"Is this your thing? Sneaking up behind me at lunch?" He smiled at me and leaned down to wrap me in a small hug. I noticed a plastic wrap on his forearm and had to ask, "New tattoo?"

"Last spot I had to fill and now both sleeves are complete."

"Can I see?" He nodded and pulled it off gently. The words, You are the light at the end of my long tunnel of demons were cursively put in the middle of all of his other fascinating tattoos. "What does it mean?"

"I'll let you know when I know you're ready." I looked at him questioningly but agreed. "Anyways, I have to go make up a test. Meet Leeroy and Kourtney by her car last bell."

"Bye." He turned and I watched as he walked away before turning to Lee again.

"Checking out his lovely bum?" I blushed hard and looked at his laughing face.

"Maybe." I replied.

        As soon as I heard the ringing, I ran to her car. We waited forever for Leeroy to get here and when he finally did, I death glared him and hopped in. His chuckling from the back seat didn't even faze me as we pulled out and headed for my house. I rushed inside, changed, and went straight back to her vehicle. (What he looks like <3 http://s9.favim.com/orig/130824/directioners-harry-harry-styles-one-direction-Favim.com-874744.jpg)

"Follow them." She said as we pulled up to the park that Louis had once ruined me at.

"Follow wh-"

“Bye!" I rolled my eyes and spun on my heels. I walked slowly until colors decorating the ground caught my eye. When I looked closer, I noticed they were water balloons, just without water in them. I followed them curiously until I spotted a bucket with tons of filled balloons in it.

        I was thinking this was maybe not for me and I was planning on leaving. But right when I wanted to, I felt the impact of water exploding on my backside. I turned around in shock and seen a grinning Louis Tomlinson.

"Oops."

"Hi." I said and quickly grabbed balloons out of the bucket and started chucking them at him. We chased each other around, laughing and attempting to hit the other. It wasn't working out too well, especially when you are laughing too hard to actually aim. I ran and noticed Louis was nowhere in my site and I was a bit scared. I slowly gazed around and then before I had a chance to react, his body collided harshly with mine, knocking the glasses from my face.

        I groaned and looked up into his piercing blue eyes. He was staring down at me with an intense gaze and I trailed my eyes down his face until my eyes locked with his beautifully pierced lips. Snake bites made kissing really hot. He started to lean in and my eyes began to close, but before our lips met, he sighed in frustration and pulled himself off of me. I looked up at him, a bit irritated and he smiled apologetically at me.

"Slow." He whispered.

"Ughhhh, but I was going to kiss you back." I sat up and crossed my arms firmly over my chest.

"Aren't you cute when you're all flustered?" He put his hands out to help me up and I took them. "Time for food."

        He kept our fingers locked and led me to a blanket with sandwiches on napkins, strawberries, and apple juice. 

"Erm, I can’t cook, so I saved you a death and just stuck with this." I smiled over at him in adoration and took a seat.

"It's perfect." I told him. He then sat across from me and I felt his eyes burning holes in my face. "What?"

"You're perfect."

"T-thank you."

"How do you like this?" He asked, fear hinting in there.

"It's not what I expected and definitely better than anything I thought of. It’s... original."

"That's why I did it. You're not like everyone else, Marce. So you don't get a cliché date."

"Water balloons for over an hour are soooo not cliché." I smiled.

"I forgot to tell you, I'm keeping you out here past dark. That's when you get at least something cliché: lying under the stars."

"That's- that's- thank you." I stuttered out.

"Anything for you."

"Lou?"

"Yeah?" He asked, looking at me.

"Can I kiss you now?" He looked taken aback by my question.

"You sure?"

"I don't think I've ever been more sure of anything in my life." I replied with as much confidence you can have sitting in front of the one you love. He got on his knees and pushed over all of the stuff that was in the way of us getting closer. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled my face so close to his, our lips just barely brushing.

"Then I guess I have to let you." He whispered, breath hitting my lips. So I leaned in the rest of the way and attached my lips to his pierced one. We moved slowly at first, getting used to each other’s lips again. His tongue glided against my bottom lip and I allowed him the access with a small moan. We pulled away, out of breath and tinted cheeks.

"Wow." I said quietly.

"Wow is right. Can we do that more often?"

"Definitely."

"Screw slow." And he attacked my lips again, knocking us both over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.5K 25
Louis has to move schools because of bullying what went to far. Not just for being a 'nerd' (which he really isn't) but for being gay. His new school...
72.7K 904 29
When Jovi moves to Doncaster from America, she starts to wonder if it was a good idea. But when She meets Louis, he changes her whole life. But is sh...
10.4K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
2.2M 84.5K 32
Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, except when it comes to one thing. Louis Tom...