Snakes, Secrets, and Revelati...

Door CuriousEttie

It is Lucy's second year at Hogwarts and trouble is slithering in. This is a sequel to 'Snape Secret: Lucy go... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 10

4.5K 153 13
Door CuriousEttie

Still Saturday

That night, Severus was reflecting on what he knew about Lucy. The cheerful girl hated egotistic, prideful people who disregarded others.
She understandably disliked it when people disrespected and disregarded her.

Lucy had wisdom beyond her years and had likely at one point in time met centaurs.

The girl was rather skilled in sword play as well. For a moment, Severus entertained the thought of writing to Helen and I inquiring if she had put the young girl through fencing lessons before quickly dismissing the idea.

It would be out of character for Helen to have allowed any of her children to be in fencing lessons or any other even slightly dangerous activity, let alone her youngest child. His daughter's skill must have come from her stay at her mother's side's family friend's country estate, but she couldn't have gotten that skilled in 3 months.

What a mystery his daughter was. A mystery that he wished to solve one day.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

703 52 33
A 19-year-old witch, Mary Montgomery, has endured the loss of her mother and the subsequent illness and passing of her father, as she enters enchanti...
125K 4K 21
A HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION THE FIRST BOOK IN THE LUCY SNAPE SERIES ❝Will you stay with me?❞ There was silence. ❝Always.❞ Meet Lucy, she's eleven yea...
950K 27K 42
A HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION BOOK ONE ❝Lucy wasn't sure of many things. She wasn't sure exactly when she'd discovered she was a witch. She wasn't sure...
2.6K 89 36
Amalia Snape, Severus Snape's daughter, arrives at Hogwarts in their third year meeting all the students, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy included. She...