Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiya

By Writerbydreams

⚠⚠WARNING⚠⚠ Highly emotional fiction on manan. Grab your tissues before reading.. I assure you will cry in al... More

chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter -7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter_-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79(MaNan Special)
Chapter-79(MaNan Special) Part 2
Chapter-79(MaNan Special) Last Part
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter-87
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chapter-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97 (republished)
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Chapter-104
Chapter-105
Chapter-106
Chapter-107
Chapter-108
Chapter-109
Chapter-110
Chapter-111
Chapter-112
Chapter-113
ytkk new vm
Chapter-114
Chapter-115
Chapter-116
Chapter-117
Chapter-118
Chapter-119 (part A)
Chapter-119 (B)
Chapter-120(A)
Chapter-120 (B)
Chapter-120 (C)
Chapter-120 (D)
Chapter-120 (E)
Chapter-120(final chapter)
Thank You Note and Announcement!!
MaNan
Please Support
BLACK QUEEN
sequel
A request

Chapter-88

17.8K 989 70
By Writerbydreams

Nan was struggling to free her hands from Manik's hold who was simply ignoring her and surfing on his mobile as others were also telling him to let her go.
Cab-dude let her go. If she don't want to eat then why are you forcing her. Usse chot lag jayegi on her wounded hand.
Mnk looked him raising his brows to which cab put his hands up surrendering.
Mnk then looked nan who was about to bite his hand which was holding her and she stopped in middle.
She shouted looking him angrily, "leave me monster. You can't force me to eat"
"I can't no love I am", he said with smirk.
"Monster. Doggie. I hate you", she shouted making everyone laugh.
"acha . main doggie.? Ab yehi bacha tha." , he also shouted shaking his head.
"bhai khush ho jaa because she loves doggies a lot", abhi commented and immediately looked other side to ignore his glare.
"to specify more she loves pet dogs.', laughing cabir said and got a kick from Manik on his leg under the table.
"leave me..", she shouted loudly and because of sudden scream Manik left for a min. taking the opportunity she stood only to fell down because of weakness. Manik caught her before she fell on ground and kept her head on his chest sitting back.
"Mujhe ni khana.", she whispered looking him with eyes and got a very angry glare.
"Chup. Ek dam chup. Not even a single word otherwise I'll give you a slap.", he said gritting his teeth and she looked down like a baby who is scolded from her mother.
"Manik tu usse marega?", muk asked shockingly.
"toh aur kyka karu? Say? This girl. Isse kitne v pyar se shamjao isse samaj ni aata hai. U r luking na how weak she is but still I don't want to eat kar rhi hai. I strictly told her not to stress herself but ni. And above that she.. ugghh!! Pagal ho gyi hai yeh. Do tapad padege thik ho jayegi" , he answered all the time glaring Nandini who was looking him with puppy teary eyes whom he had cuddled closely to her.
"Bhai. Tu usse sach me marega?", abhi asked again with wide eyes.
"Chup rah ni toh tu khayega."
The waiter came with order and kept.
Looking at what he had ordered all laughed.
Manik looked them and all shut there mouth.
"why are you all laughing like fool?"
"beta. Kaun hai jo even ni fast food corner orders soup and fried chicken rice and chicken curry."(my favorites..hehe..)
"only this was healthy for otherwise only burger and pizza were in the menu.", he answered and glared nan who pushed the food and hides her face on his chest.
"seriously Manik. Now you are behaving like a stupid jerk."
Nan took his face out and shouted, "that he is" and again hides her face on his chest.
"shut up u all and concentrate on ur foods. And you little kitten take your face out and open ur mouth."
She nodded in no. manik forcefully parted her and opened her mouth with his hand and stuffed her mouth.
Angrily she looked and about throw it back but looking him gulped.
Like this he made her eat full plate and kissed her lips after last bite saying good baby.
She was exhausted and full said almost crying, "mujhe washrum jana hai."
"haan. Chalo. I'll take you"
He stood and carried her to washroom. He was about to go inside in girls washroom when she stopped him.
"no. you will not go inside."
"are you crazy? If inside you fell toh?"
"no.. kavi to meri baat man lo."
"fyn. But you are not going to lock the door and I'll right here"
"haan..okey.."
"be careful.", he again said and let her go.
She went inside with support of wall and all.
After using washroom she knelt a little to wash her face and splashed water on her face with one hand.
After splashing the water she looked herself on the mirror and her eyes widen looking something.
"Maaannnnnniiiiikkkkk...", she shouted and ran outside. Manik also came to her and tuk her shivering body in his arms.
Looking her this scared he was shocked. He hugged her tightly ,taking care of hand, and rubbed her back.
Crying she looked him, "Ma.. man..manik.."
He wiped her tears with one hand and said, "ssh.. ssh.. I'm here. Nothing happened.. mera baby.."
"Vo.. Manik.. vo.."
"haan. Say Manik ki jaan. Bolo?", he asked but looking her so scared he carried her and on the near seat taking her in lap.
"Ab bolo.. kya hua?"
"vo.. maine usse dekha.."
"kisse babu?", he asked tucking her hairs which got stuck on her sweaty forehead.
"main.. maainn.. usse ni janti.. par.. he.. he took.. me to ..asylum.."
Mnk was shocked and said, "mera jaan u r mistaking. Harsad is in jail. Wait main avi call krta hu police me.."
Taking her in hug he rubbed her back with one while with other called the police.
She was looking him sacredly to which he kissed her forehead.
He put the call on speaker and asked the commissioner , "Hello. Sir. I'm Manik Malhotra speaking."
"yes. Mr. Malhotra say."
"sir. Where is harshad?"
"suddenly? What happened"
"I asked where is he?"
Commissioner said in low voice, "behind the bars sir"
"are you sure? You are not lying , right?"
"yeah. Yeah. Sure."
"okey then.", he disconnected the call and said to nan, "dekha. He is in jail"
She hugged and whispered ,"take me away from her manik. Muje ni rahna yaha. Please."
He rubbed her back and said hugging her tightly, "ok. As you wish. Kal hi we are going to Italy. Bus u smile."
She nodded and he tuk her outside.
Everyone luked her condition and asked, "kya hua?"
"I'll tell guys later. For now let's go back."
They all left and nan slept on the way in his warmth.
He tucked her properly and covering with his blazer came out.
"Guys. Pack ur bags. We are going to Italy tomorrow."
"what?"
"have you lost ur mind?"
"suddenly Italy ?"
"what happened in the restaurant?"
"why u tuk such a sudden decision.?"
All were continuously bombarding question when all of a sudden alya shouted, "omg. Maine shopping ni ki to go to Italy."
All burst on her big problem and she made face.
"Baby. Italy me v shops hai."
"arey vo toh waha jaa kar hogi tab tak what will I wear?"
"whatever u guys wanna do. Do it before 5 pm because we have flight at 7 pm."
"but sudden,y? hua kya hai?",nav asked
"we all need change and above all nan needs it. She don't wanna live here anymore. Thodi outing hogi toh she'll be ok. She saw harshad today."
"what?" ,all shouted and e said sighing , "yes. Se is so stressed tat se is imagining again so it will be good for her."
"you sure she is imagining? I mean u checked na?"
"yes. I called commissioner he confirmed."
"ok. Then Italy. We are coming.", mukti shouted excitedly and smiling mnk went bak to his baby.
He changed her in comfortable night dress and himself also changed .
Taking her in his he said, "This trip will be your best and memorable trip shona. I'll get everything which u missed all this year."

Next morning,Nan woke up a little when she felt mnk is not beside her. Rubbing her eyes with her knuckles she yawned n threw her hand a little to find him but the bed was empty. Frowning she step out of bed but being careless didn't felt her legs entangled to the duvet. As she walked, due to her entangled leg on duvet, she was about to fall but at right moment mnk come and caught her from her shoulders.
"Kabhi toh dekh liya karo shona. Avi gir jati",he said removing her legs from duvet. In response she just put her head on his shoulder and hugged him keeping one hand around his waist. He sighed and sat on bed taking her in lap and asked caressing her hairs, "how's ur hand?"
She part herself a little n said with teary eyes, "dard ho rha h"
He removed her tears with his thumb and said looking her hand, "yeh toh swell ho gya h. We have to go to doctor."
She nodded and yawning put her head back on his shoulder.
"Chalo don't be lazy. Today we have lots to do. I'll drop you back at home after the check up then at evening I'll come n we will leave for airport."
"Airport?",she asked looking him.
"Yes. You don't want to live here na. So we are going for trip of one month to Italy."
"Italy? But my colz. Mere xams h after 3 month"
"You don't have to worry about anything. This semester was a toll for u so you are not going to give exams. Moreover you are too weak to study so no exams."
"No. Mujhe dena h. I will manage. And I will go to college today. Plz plz plz manik. Plz. Mujhe ni rhna ghar me. Plz",she said with teary eyes.
He thought for a min, "Jane du kya? But kuch hua toh. But aaj sab busy honge in completing their work because of the trip n I can't take her office meri v bht meetings h. College jayegi toh mind v diverted rhega otherwise fir se hallucinate krne lagegi. And friends toh h at colz her to protect her. Jaane deta hu.
She shakes him a little, "plz monstu. Jane do na."
"Okey fyn. You can go. But koi carelessness ni. Samjhi."
Happily she nodded and pecked his lips.
"Isse ni hoga. I need more",he said and smacked his lips to her.
Kissing her deeply he licked her lips asking for permission which she gave. Both sucked each other tongue and finally after kissing for good minutes broke the kiss.
"I luv u mera jaan",he said kissing her cheeks continuously making her giggle.
"I luv u too",she said between her giggles.
"Chalo avi tumhe ready kar deta hu."
He ruk her in washrum and brushed her teeth. Then he opened her pajamas and she did her business. After that he gave her sponge bath with lots of kisses.
After making her ready he carried her to breakfast table where she started making faces.
"Yeh kya tarika h tumhara.? Khane ka naam aate hi saare faces banane lgte h.",he scolded as he saw her pushing his plate which he placed in front her to eat the sandwich.
"Mujhe ni acha lgta yeh sab",she said turning her face to the morsel.
"Toh kya acha lgta h? Mera saar khana h?",he said forcing the sandwich in her mouth.
"Haan chalega.",she said laughing.
"Bht naughty ho gyi ho.",he said and she wiped her face on his chest making his t-shirt dirty.
"Revenge", she said happily n stood on her place.
"Tumhe toh main na kisi din khub marunga",he said standing and stuffing her mouth with another bite.
"Tum mujhe ni maar skte", she showed him tongue and stuffed his mouth with whole sandwich.
"Nandiniiii. Finish the milk at least.", He shouted as c was about to go.
"Ok.. gussa ni krona.."
He make her drink the milk n both went in the room to change.
First he tuk her to doc.
After doc checked her mnk asked- doc. Her hand is swelling. Is having a lot pain. Y is this happening?
Doc- it luks c is moving her hand a lot. One of the example is infront of eyes.
Mnk luked nan n saw her playing in her mob holding it with her wounded hand.
He snatched it glaring her.
Doc- we have to a sling on her hand..
Mnk- okey that would be gud.
Nan-no.. ni. Ni.. (she luked mnk) plz plz plz ni..
Mnk-y? Prblm kya h?
Nan-usse mujhe ni lag wanna.
Mnk- doc u put it n no need to listen to her.
Doc-yeah lst tym v i told her but c stopped me.
Mnk-y u agreed to her.. just put it.
Doc put the sling on her arm resulting she was not able to move it.
Mnk tuk her n dropped to colz after lots do n don't. And she went after kissing his cheek.
It's mid of her colz wen her frenz told about diwali which is day after tomorrow.
Nan thought- no no. Mujhe diwali me Italy ni jana h. Monstu ko rokna hoga. Yes. Avi office jati hu.
She went to office n to her surprise everyone knows of her being mnk's wife. The recipient told that he is in meeting.
Rec-mam u wait a little I'll inform sir.
Nan-no No. Mnk ko ni. I will give him surprise.
Recipient smiled n led her to his cabin n left saying meeting will end soon.
As the meeting ended recipient informed nan on intercom n she hid on bathroom before he comes.
Mnk came inside n sitting on his sit closed his eyes being tired of continuous meetings.
Nan came out of bathroom n luked him sleeping. She shakes him a little but he didn't reacts so sat comfortable on his lap n started poking his cheek.
Suddenly he caught her hand n said kissing her hairs, still eyes closed,- baby. Avi ni. I'm tired.
She gasped n said, "u know I'm here. "
He said hugging her- I know everything about u. Where u going. When. How. Everything. So abi ssh..
Nan nodded n luking him tired ruffled his hair with one hand n sleep tuk over them.
Mnk woke up by a knock on door n found nan sleeping but has turned little cold. He turned the AC off n let person came in.
Pa- sir Mr. Saxsena is here for meeting.
Mnk- Saxsena. Here. ok. Do one thing. Bring a blanket from staff quarter and call him after that.
As he went Mnk made nan lay on the coach of his cabin covering with his blazer. Looking her uncomfortable becoz of sling he opened it and kissed her wounded hand. Pa came and brought blanket. Mnk covered her properly and kissing her forehead came back to his chair.
Saxsena came inside.
Sa- Mr. Malhotra. finally we are meeting.
Mnk with his attitude- strange that you are talking so nicely to whom who sent your only son behind the bars.
Sa (with a smile) – well that's all a different story. Harshad did wrong and you punished him that's totally justified. And business ka rule hai that never involve your personal life. So can we talk.? Like a business man.
Mnk-yeah. Why not? After all money always comes first for people like you.
Sa- money is everything young man.
Mk- come to the point.
Sa-actually I have a business deal for you. It will benefit both of us.
Mnk- and what's that?
Sa-your lonavala farmhouse. It can be a grand hotel. I'm ready to invest.
Mink- and why will I agree for it.
Sa- come on young man. You have three farmhouse over there ek hotel se kya hoga.
Mnk- I'll think about it.
Sa- hopefully you will agree for it.
Saxsena stood to go when his eyes fell on nan who was sleeping soundly hugging mnk's blazer.
He looked her for a minute when mnk said, "you can go if you are done."
Sa nodded and said looking nan, "Is she your wife?"
Mnk-yes. Nandini Manik Malhotra. And you better keep your eyes away from her.
Sa- chill Mr.Malhotra. I'll not harm her but it's just I think i know her.
Mnk though know that saxsena is her father but still acted as he don't know and asked, "No. You don't. She never go anywhere without me so i know who knows her and who don't. You may leave now.
Giving a last look to nandini, saxsena left.
Closing the door mnk thought, "I've to go Italy today at any cost. Pehle Harshad aur ab uska baap. I'm sure there's something in his mind."
He was facing the door when felt an arm shaking on his waist from back and head resting on his back. Smiling he turned and said cupping her cheek, "utt gya mera jaan."
She hummed and kissed his cheek. He smiled and said, "What's in your mind? Utte hi buttering?"
She yawned and said- Mujhe Italy ni jaana.
Mnk was shocked- what? But why?
Nan- day after tomorrow is diwali. I want to celebrate it.
Mnk thought- o god! I totally forgot about diwali. But nan is not safe here. I hve to take her away anyhow.
Mnk-shona. Tickets r confirmed. Sabne arrangements kr li h plz understand.
Nan-no. No. No. Mujhe ni jaana..(she started throwing her wounded hand)

*******************************************************************************

long enough? right?

so I want response at least 500 votes and as I said my stories will be private only.

luv ya all..

huff!!

I've posted it once then again deleted that part and published a new part after turning it to public as many of you have facing problems. so i expected now guys will vote at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.7K 15
??? : beta kuch pucho apni hone wali bibi se.. Tanmay: ok.. Tell me what's your qualifications.. What is photosynthesis???? Explain the function...
251K 12.6K 28
Sidharth - A cute innocent and hardworking man who is working as a model in company named naaz Shehnaaz - A hot rich confident and dazzling lady , sh...
908K 57.7K 142
Sid and Sana both are married but world didn't know that as they had an arranged marriage both will enter big boss 13 and their life changes bad or g...
27.6K 1.6K 36
Rakshit not love to Drishti but care to Drishti..... And Drishti loved her family and her husband [Rakshit Shergill]