The Beginning to The End (Som...

Da plantboidaniel

What do you do if your everything is gone, if what you love has disappear to dust. I don't know what I can do... Altro

Welcome to my book
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
⚠️Part 5⚠️
Part 7
⚠️Part 8⚠️
⚠️Part 9⚠️
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Schedule Update
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Hello babies, We have to talk
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
I'm here to update
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
This is Halloween- Bonus Chapter

Part 6

25 4 1
Da plantboidaniel

-Dan-

"Before we go can I go to Phil's grave" I said as we were loading the last things in the car.
"Are you sure that's a good idea, honey" I nodded and we drove to where Phil was buried.

"I'm going to wait in the car" I got out and found Phil's grave.

"Hey" I said sitting in front of his grave.
"Hi" I saw Phil leaning against the grave.
"What the fuck" I jumped back in horror.
"Don't worry, I'm not real" He reappeared behind me and kissed my cheek and sat next to me.
"I'm going crazy" I shoke my head and blinked a few times.
"I'm not going away or do you want that" He disappeared and appeared again.
"No don't go please"
"I'm not" He smiled sweetly and walked to me, I stood up and he started kissing me, it felt so real, but I'm going crazy.
"This isn't real" I pulled away and I walked to my mum's car.

"Back already?" She seemed surprised.
"Yes now can we go now" I sat in the back to lay down.
"I'm back, you can't get rid of me that easy" I saw Phil again.
"Please leave me alone" I whispered quietly so my mum didn't hear me.
"Dan, I thought you needed me" He frowned and sat a closer to me holding my hand making me shiver.
"You're not real go away" I saw that mum heard.
"What did you say, honey" She smiled at me.
"Oh nothing" I smiled back.

This a gonna be long car ride. It was getting chiller as we were driving so I grabbed one of the sweatshirts I managed to save.
"I saw you're wearing one of mine" I saw Phil again smiling at me , I just ingored it and tried to sleep.

*entering dreamland*

"Phil are you here!" I shouted into what seemed to be a long dark hall.
"Help" I heard a whisper and ran to find my dead body laying on the ground and PJ standing above me with a knife fill of blood, he saw and started running to me.
"It's your fault" He whispered into my ear and plunged the knife into me.

*exiting dreamland*

"Help!" I shouted and woke up.
"Honey what's wrong" I saw my mum run into the my old room, they must have carried me in.
"Nothing it was dream" I lay back onto the bed again.
"Hi there" I saw Phil again...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

615 8 23
This is my first fanfic I ever attempted writing so I'm sorry it sucks Dan has a bad life and is constantly looking for the positive and usually come...
462 17 20
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12, DON'T READ THIS Phil is secretly in love with Dan. Dan is secretly in love with Phil. Dan has a girlfriend. This gi...
4.2K 176 18
You're favourite youtube stars, Dan and Phil, meet each other and decide to move in. Along the way is romance, tears and heartbreak. *NOTICE* Trigge...
59.7K 1.1K 20
Your regular Dan Howell fic, my fren. (Previously named Troubled) -- "nuuuu ily this book" - a comment ur welcome idek does that help??