Crossroads {NaLu}

By MiraJaneTheFirst

Lucy Heartfilia, a girl sick of everything from fancy balls, puffy dresses and of course arranged marriages r... More

Time to grow up
Pre-Escape
Leaving 'Home'
Interesting Characters
Being With Natsu
Love? No Sorry!
Our Past Doesn't Make Us
The Matchmaker
Kind
Problems
Larcade and Natsu
I Love You
New Location
Party night
Plans?
That Sick Feeling
Plans? Pt. 2
Weddings Eve
Saviour
Some Things
Late Night Drives
Gas Station
True Love
Normal Days
Finale

Homecoming

233 14 1
By MiraJaneTheFirst

A week had passed since Natsu had been gone and Lucy was now and expert on where everything was in the house, she'd kept it clean, fed Happy and had not damaged anything, she'd been on the laptop a few times, people were still claiming to have found her, they just wanted the reward.

Although she was alone in this house, she felt like she knew the boy off the back of her hand, she'd found old nik-naks and diaries from his childhood that she'd observe for the longest time and now she felt like all the years he spent alone and in pain, she was there in the shadows.

But loud bang from downstairs made her jump out of her thoughts and up from his bed and a million thoughts ran through her mind like intruders, Mira or Erza, Happy breaking something or even a ghost.

Fighting all of the fears them things brang up, she rose from the warm sheets and grabbed his alarm clock, not the best defence but it could maybe do some damage.. Maybe.

"Who ever is there, come out and I won't hurt you." She called out from a corner, trying not to sound scared even if she was trembling.

Natsu's low chuckle made her heart soften and she put the alarm clock down before running towards him, she wrapped her arms around him and he did the same.

"Idiot!" She murmured, enjoying his smell "Where the hell were you?" Her voice cracked and she wished he hadn't heard it and luckily, he didn't

He held her shoulders and smiled "I was just wandering around, did a roadtrip, I needed to clear my head." He smiled putting his forehead on hers "There is something I want to do."

"Wha-" She couldn't finish because his lips were on hers, it was her first kiss but it was fast and slightly sloppy, she didn't mind it though, his lips were warm and soft, his tongue running over the seams of her lips didn't make the foreign heat in her lower stomach any better either.

He held her jaw and the boy stared at her with love and lust clouding both eyes, she knew she had the biggest blush ever but his lips were drugging her.

She kissed him again but it was slow and light and it was over in a few seconds, she was confused "Natsu, talk to me." It killed her, one part wanted to know more of where he was but she also wanted more of him. She also had no idea when he had claimed control of her feelings.

Actually, she knew exactly when she fell in love with the man she just met, it was when she saw how vulnerable he was, letting his thoughts out carelessly and how she craved him while he was gone, it was like a hard-hitting withdrawal from a class-A drug.

He ignored her but instead, he walked her back into a wall by the staircase and she followed each of his steps like a waltz and when her back hit the plaster, he was at her neck, kissing, sucking and biting wherever his lips would go.

Her hands tangled in his pink locks and pulled him closer as she moaned his name, it was so weird to be feeling all of this so suddenly but when he bit down particularly hard, she hissed and pushed him away, panting and holding her hands close to her chest.

"Natsu what the hell has gotten into you?" She said squeakier then she would have liked "This isn't you." She licked her lips and could taste him, there was no alcohol anywhere.

He slumped onto the wall opposite her and ran a hand through his hair "I feel lost." He choked on his own words "You feel like my home now." The boy breathed in deep before letting it out "All I want it to feel your warmth, to be with you always."

Lucy's heart was caught in her throat, had she just been confessed to?

Without a second thought, she was across the room and cupping his cheeks with her own hands and kissing him with as much passion as she could, he switched her around and forced his knee between her legs and rubbed, accidentally forcing a moan from the girl.

"Lucy, I want you." He breathed against her throat "I need you."

He picked her up bridal style and ran upstairs, only missing a few objects by centimetres with her feet. the mood would have surely been ruined if she hit something.

He pushed open his bedroom door and seen how she'd been sleeping in there, he felt pride knowing she missed him just as much as he missed her

Now on the bed, he sat between her legs and they stared at eachother, red faced and lustful.

"Lucy, are you okay with this? Okay with me taking you so suddenly." He taken his top off, revealing his tanned skin and defined muscles.

She sat up and kissed him sweetly, her lips moving slowly with his before stopping and holding the side of his face "Of course I'm okay although  it's my first time so be gentle."

"It's my first time too, I want to make this special." He whispered, slowly pushing her back, she had read too many books to know where this was going, she wasn't very innocent.

He nipped at her lips and stared into her eyes as he un-clasped her bra, it wasn't as hard as all the books claim.

The moment she was released from the restraints, his hand was on one mound and his mouth on the other, he licked before sucking a few times, earning very pleased moans from the girl, she was obviously sensitive there and he had taken that into account. 

"I love you." He muttered, his now free hand teasing the hem-line of her pyjama shorts "I love you so much." He said leaving light feathery kisses down her stomach, she bucked against him when he kissed just below her navel and she felt something very thick against her thigh as he groaned against her flat stomach.

He kissed there again and she bucked harder "I love you too." She whimpered, not used to this type of pleasure.

Growling, he lifted her hips and aggressively ripped her shorts off along with her plain black underwear.

And stared at her core with a new-found desire, it looked so small and untouched so on instinct, he ran a tentative finger down the slit and she moaned loudly when his finger slowly went inside, he didn't mean to, it just happened but her reaction made him realise it wasn't wrong to do that, it was the opposite of bad.

"Natsu.." Lucy moaned trying to form a sentence "Please.. More!"

The pinkette bent further down and looked at his finger as it moved in and out of the girl, his digit glistened and felt like it was burning with every movement.

This was all to new but the overwhelming feeling to lick came over him and he slowly dragged his tongue just above where his finger was still pumping.

Her hips lifted and fell back, as if it would stop the fire raging in her belly but it only seemed to light it more "O-Ohh." She grabbed the pillow from behind her and Natsu sucked before quickening the pace, the tight feeling in his crotch bugging him.

"Natsu.. Please..I can't wait!" She moaned extra loudly before showing her desperation by clamping around his thick digit.

His fingers left her and he went up and kissed her lips again, she didn't care if them lips were on her lower ones a second ago, it felt oddly pleasurable that she could taste the slight saltiness of herself. 

When she focused on him again, his boxers were off and his now twitching member was now exposed, it was bigger then she anticipated and it frightened her.

"Lucy, I won't hurt you." He said, kissing her again "I'm just as nervous as you are, we're in this together." 

She stopped trembling and he leaned down "I know, I love you." She said kissing his cheeks "I'm ready when you are."

He nodded and grabbed his member, he guided it towards her and even unsure about her anatomy, he slipped in slowly.

The sudden pressure made her hiss and he kissed her forehead and he snapped his hips forward and broke the barrier making her cry out.

Tears fell from her eyes and he kissed them away, he apologised using soft actions, something different from his usual destructive behaviour.

Everything felt hazy and different, she could have never imagined sex would feel like this, a strong mans arms either side of her small frame, heavy panting and whispered confessions, in the books, it was all fast-pace and explicit.

"Y-You can move now." She held his shoulders "Don't go too fast."

He nodded and moved slowly at first and both moaned in pure bliss, the tip of his manhood pressed against her womb and a small tingle shot through her.

As moments progressed, his hips got faster and she was encouraging it despite wanting him to be gentle moments before.

At the end of their passionate night, they lay in each other's arms, not believing it just happened, only two weeks had passed since they known eachother and here they were, trusting eachother and loving one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 6.2K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
54.5K 1.9K 18
"I love you, Natsu," Lucy had whispered. Natsu smiled and replied, "I love you too, Luce. Like a brother." Nalu AU in which Lucy and Natsu are childh...
83.5K 2K 27
Natsu is feared because of his power. Lucy is a runaway from her insane Dad. Even though Natsu is a nice person, will people ever stop fearing? What...
61.3K 1.9K 9
One day when Lucy went and discovered items her mother left her, she began to have this nightmare. Forgetting everyone was a scary thing, but she kn...