Finding Mr. Not So Right

By nyce_gurl

Dara is a simple, smart and hardworking girl who only wish to live a normal life and find her Mr. Right with... More

Chapter 1: Who is he??
Chapter 2: Not again!
Chapter 3: Faith or fate?
Chapter 4: Unexpected
Chapter 5: Mission impossible
Chapter 6: Dragon's Lair
Chapter 7: Small world
Chapter 8: Uninvited
Chapter 9: The Fifth Member
Chapter 10: Stalk-her
Chapter 11: Rain
Chapter 12: The Dream
Chapter 13: Thank you
Chapter 14: Nothing to Something
Chapter 15: The Meeting (Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Meeting (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Truce
Chapter 18: Stranger
Chapter 19: Changes
Chapter 20: Trapped
Chapter 21: Missing Link
Chapter 22: Broken Barrier
Chapter 23: Acquaintance
Chapter 24: The Plan
Chapter 25: Jealous Dragon
Chapter 26: Point of Realization
Chapter 27: The Revelations
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: The Ball (Part 1)
Chapter 30: The Ball (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Lost and Found
Chapter 32: Dejavu
Chapter 33: Oh my God!
Chapter 34: Like vs. Love?
Chapter 35: Reunion
Chapter 36: Confession
Chapter 37: The nightmare
Chapter 38: Endless night
Chapter 39: Visitor
Chapter 40: Trip to Busan
Chapter 41: Welcome back(s)
Chapter 42: The Rival
Chapter 43: We met again
Chapter 44: Masks Off
Chapter 45: When it rains, it really pours...
Chapter 46: Unknown Feelings
Chapter 47: Lies
Chapter 48: Two face
Chapter 49: Puzzle pieces
Chapter 50: Captured
Chapter 51: Behind the real you
Chapter 52: Dragon Unleashed
Chapter 53: One Last Time
Chapter 54: Reunited
Chapter 55: History repeats itself
Chapter 56: Rescue Mission
Chapter 58: No one else comes close
Chapter 59: Old friend
Chapter 60: First and Last
Chapter 61: The Experiment
Chapter 62: The Revenge
Chapter 63: Darkest Hour
Chapter 64: The New Beginning
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 57: Mutual feeling

1.8K 70 3
By nyce_gurl

JIYONG'S POV

After we cleared the whole building, we went straight to the basement only to be disappointed as we found it empty. Just a chair and scattered ropes can be seen. My heart constricted more when we saw a long and thick chain hanging by the wall near the chair. I am sure this is where they hid Dara. Those bastards were not contented tying her using the ropes but also used chains to restrain her. I won't forgive them for doing this to her.

We scanned the area and fortunately found a secret passage that we don't have any idea where it will lead us. Left with no choice, we hurriedly used what seemed to be an underground tunnel. It took us a while before we finally saw the end of it.

Together with the other members, we emerged from the dark tunnel and ended up in the middle of the forest.

"Dara!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs hoping she will hear and answer me. I know they're still here within the area. I can feel my heart pounding inside my chest because of nervousness and anticipation. "Dara! Where are you?!?" I tried again, but still, i heard no response.

"Jiyong, keep quiet. I can hear footsteps." Taeyang said as he directed his attention somewhere. We followed him quietly as we heard the faint murmur of voices from someone.

We finally reached the placed where we heard voices from and found Dara crying helplessly on the ground. We were shocked to see her and other men lying beside her, lifeless. I hurriedly went to her side and hugged her tightly. "Oh God, Dara...we finally found you." I said as i peeled away the tape on her mouth and untied her hands.

"Jiyong!" Dara hugged me and cried endlessly. "Appa, they got appa. Help him please..." she pleaded.

"Don't worry we will." I answered as i rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Jiyong, he's still alive. We need to get him to the hospital as soon as possible." Taeyang blurted out beside us checking Donghae's pulse.

"Donghae! Oh God! Wake up please." Dara shouted and broke our hug. I was taken aback by her actions as she immediately went to his side checking him as well. She shook him gently and tried to wake him up before shifting his gaze back to me. "Jiyong, help him please.." she said while wearing those worried eyes.

"Dara.. i thought..." i wasn't able to continue what i wanted to say when our men finally catch up to us. I heard Taeyang and Top hyung giving orders to them to bring Donghae to the nearest hospital and clean up the mess but i can't take my eyes off of her. My thoughts were put to a halt when i felt someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hyung, lets go." Seungri said as i nodded. I followed them as my gaze never left her retreating back.

--------
DARA'S POV

"Dara!!" Bom tightly embraced me as soon as she saw me entering the door. "What happened to you? Where have you been?..." she bombarded me with multiple questions while sobbing nonstop.

"Hey, i'm ok." I hugged her while rubbing her back to calm her down. She really looked worried. "Stop crying Bommie..."

"How can i? You made me worried sick!" She said as she broke the hug to check me. "And what do you mean you're ok? Look at you! You're covered with bruises and wounds."

"I'm ok. I'm still alive." I answered before we both heard someone cleared his throat.

"Eherm.. ladies, lets get inside. We still need to tend Dara's wounds." Top gently said. We both look at his direction but Bom sneered at him and it didn't escape my eyes. I nodded to him as a response before he left us. I think she already knows the truth.

"Bom?" I asked.

"I'l tell you later Dara, long story." She said, her mood instantly changing.

We both got inside and i was surprise to see a huge room. I heard one of his men saying this is their headquarters but i think he's referring to the whole building and this is just part of it. I mean its too spacious that my whole apartment can fit in it.

I saw Jiyong coming out from one of the rooms holding what seems to be a first aid kit. Bom pulled me towards the long sofa and let me sit to rest. "What really happened Dara?" Bom asked, worry still visible on her face.

I told them the whole story. From the time Donghae helped them capture me, revealing Jae's real identity up to the time i finally met my real father.

"So you already met Dr. Jang?" Top asked and i nodded. I didn't notice that a tear escaped my eyes.

"But how did you end up lying in the middle of the forest?" Taeyang asked this time.

"They took me and tried to escape when we heard gunshots. It was all Jaejoong's plan from the start. He just forced Donghae to join him and he..."

"So you're taking his side now?" Jiyong interrupted me and all of us glanced at him. He looks...pissed?

"No, i'm just saying that..."

"That you don't care if he's the reason why they had you from the very beginning." He said, his brows meeting in center.

"Jiyong..." Bom tried to stop him but i beat her to it.

"What's you're problem?" I asked raising my voice.

"Guys...stop it. This isn't the right time to argue. We still need to find Dr. Jang." Taeyang reprimanded as he stroked his hair.

I heaved a deep sigh as i remembered the problem at hand. My father, they got him. "Chanyeol...his name is Chanyeol." I blurted out the name of the man who has appa.

"What? How did you know him?" Taeyang asked suddenly confused.

"Why? Do you know him?" I asked.

"He's currently the right hand of Jiyong's father." Top answered as he shifted his gaze to Jiyong. I was shocked at his revelation. So his father was behind all this? I looked at Jiyong and his eyes was furious. His hand curled into a tight ball until his knuckles turned white. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself. I didn't dare ask this time.

Everyone was quiet until Taeyang walked over to Jiyong and whispered something to him. He just nodded as a response until Taeyang signaled the others to leave. Bom and I stood up as well and started following them when i heard him suddenly uttered my name.

"Dara..." he gently called but remained his eyes closed. "Your wounds... it... needs treatment." He said slowly, like he's battling with himself if he wants to do it or not.

"I'm fine. I'l do it myself later." I answered and was about to take another step when Bom held my wrist making me wince in pain.

"Oh sorry. I forgot." she said as she looked at my scratched wrist. "Dara, let him tend to your wounds. It really needs to be treated." She said as she gave me a reassuring smile. "I'l talk to you later ok?" She finally said as she hugged me and left with the others.

I walked back to sit on the sofa and heaved another deep sigh. "Just give me the kit, i can do it myself." I muttered not looking at him. I immediately tensed when he suddenly move and sat beside me. He's too close for my comfort.

"You're still stubborn as before, aren't you?" He hissed as he opened the first aid kit and started preparing it.

"Me? Stubborn? Look whose talki....ouch!!" I shouted as he abruptly applied the alcohol filled cotton ball near my lips. This jerk!

"Sorry..." he said and immediately blew on it to ease the pain. He continued what he was doing as my eyes darted to his face. He was fully concentrated on what he was doing not noticing me staring at him. "Something in my face?" He asked as i immediately averted my gaze to nothing in particular. I think i spoke too soon.

He packed up the things he used when he's finally done treating my wounds. "Hey,.." i called and he turned his head sideways to look at me. "Thanks."

"Its nothing. I told you, it needs to be treated." He said as he continued packing again.

"Not just this, i mean thanks for...for saving me back there and..and..." wait why am i stuttering?

"And?"

"And...for everything. Hehe." Shoot! First stuttering, now awkward laughing? What's wrong with me?

"That's nothing. I told you, i'l do everything to protect you. Even if you don't give a damn about it." He nonchalantly said, almost like a whisper, not looking at me.

"What? What made you say that i don't care?" I asked confused. What does he mean by that? Am i that cold to him?

He looked at me straight in the eyes for who knows how long until he finally decided to answer. "Nothing..."

He stood up and was about to walk away when i caught his wrist to stop him. "Jiyong..."

He lowered his head before turning to face me again. "Look, i know you like Donghae ok? You don't have to rub it in. I told you i like you because that's what i feel and..."

"I like you too." I cut him off and i felt my heart pounding inside my chest. Did i just say that out loud?

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." I said and immediately averted my eyes to somewhere other than him. I saw him smirk and step closer to me.

"No...you said something."

"Not my fault if your deaf."

He took another step and this time he's only inches apart. My heart beat doubled and i think my face is so red right now.

"Dara...what was it?" He asked in a serious manner as he raised his hand to tuck a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. He cupped my face and stared straight into my eyes.

"I...i like you too." I said it. I don't know why but i felt that a heavy weight was finally lifted.

I was surprised when he abruptly hugged me so tight, i thought one of my ribcage will break. I hugged him back and felt his cheek smiling against mine.  He broke the hug and looked at me again in the eyes, now smiling from ear to ear. "You don't know how much you made me happy now Dara..."

I smiled at him and felt a moist on my eyes. Gosh, i don't believe in tears of joy before but it proved me wrong. I'm happy too and this is the first time i ever felt like this. My heart jumped again inside my chest when i saw his face getting closer. His stare boring into mine as if asking for permission. My eyes instantly close as he bridged the gap between us and finally claimed my lips. I hope he closed his eyes too because for sure my face will be looking like a red tomato because of too much blushing. He bent his head to the side deepening the kiss and i let him. I think the butterflies in my stomach are having a party right now because of this. We broke the kiss when both of us were lost for breath as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Dara..i love you." He said.

"We love you tooooo."

Our eyes widen in shock when we heard group of voices answering him in unison. We snappily turned our head to its direction and was surprised to see the whole gang plus Bom looking at us smiling from ear to ear.

Oh God...this is so embarassing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 8.4K 31
When the red string of fate malfunctioned, Dara ended up being physically tied to the most stoic person in the planet. The string does not stretch an...
19.1K 309 8
A Sequel or should I say, Part II of my One-Shot entitled Invisible Man. So, here you go... Sandara Park, called as Dara by some of her close fr...
24.8K 342 35
A girl who was about to be fallen apart because she can't still moved on she still loves him inspite of being seperated for 5 years now. Her friends...
57.2K 1.4K 85
G-Dragon is a vicious; deadly, ruthless gang member, next in line for the leader position. Jiyong is a 23 year old man with a mental capacity of a fi...