Jerk Theory (Punk Louis Tomli...

autumn1324

I apologize ahead of time for any cringiness, I wrote this when I was 14. Alyssa Hansel. Your everyday good... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Trailer
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not An Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Important Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (part 1)
Chapter 57 (part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
New Story
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
New Book!
New Fanfic

Chapter 9

7.4K 145 33
autumn1324

Louis took me home and let Kenna stay with me. He said he'd be back at 7 to pick us up. It was 6:45 and we were almost ready.

"Aly?" I turn and see a serious looking Kenna .

"What is it?"

"I really sorry about today at school. It's just that I haven't seen Louis look at anyone the way he did with Emma." She said.

"Who's Emma?" I asked.

"I'll let Lou tell you that. It's just not my place to talk about it." Kenna said.

"Look it's 6:55, he should be here soon."

Really? It's 6:55 wow. Time flies. We walked downstairs and my mom was there. "Hey, where are you girls going?"

"We are going to a party at my friend Niall's house." My mom just looked at me suspiciously until there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it mom. It probably Louis." I open the door and see Louis at the door in jeans and a t-shirt, while Kenna convinced me to dress up.

"Hey Louis come on in." I gestured him in.

"Alyssa? Who's this young man?" My mom asked.

"This is-"

"ITS HER BOYFRIEND!" Kenna shouted interrupting me.

"Kenna, he is not my boyfriend, we don't even like each other."

"Then explain this morning." Kenna said with a wink.

"Mom. This is Louis, Kenna's brother he's taking us to the party." My mom just nodded and said "Well you kids have fun."

I head to the door with Louis close behind and MaKenna behind him. When I got outside the door I made my way to his car. Once he unlocked the doors I climbed in the passengers seat. Kenna behind me. Louis backed out of my y drive way and started our venture to Niall's.

Louis grabbed my hand and intwined our fingers. I look down and slightly smile at the sight infront of me. Clearly it didn't go unmissed, because next thing I know I hear a high pitched squeal. I winced at the sound and Louis just laughed.

"Seriously! When are you guys getting together?" my best friend squealed.

"MaKenna Janet Tomlinson!" Louis shouted at her, I flinched at the increase in voice. "I'm sorry Alyssa." I just nod.

"But seriously you guys would be the cutest couple ever!" She argued.

"Kenna, drop it." Louis warned.

"But why?"

"BECAUSE WERE NOT READY TO DATE OKAY!?" He tightened his grip on my hand, but not to tight. He was obviously annoyed by her constant questioning, but did he really have to shout at her. I looked back and she looked hurt.

"Louis. Calm down please." I begged, and he loosened his grip to where it was comfortable. The rest of the ride was silent. I didn't wanna say anything. To piss Louis off anymore, and I think Kenna was hurt so she didn't talk.

"We're here." I heard come from Louis. MaKenna ran out of the car and I slowly got out. I really wanted to talk to him. "Louis." I whispered. We were still in the car. He turn and said. "What?"

"You didn't have to yell at her like that you know?" He sighed. "Look, Aly. She was getting on my nerves and I sorta just snapped. I didn't mean to do it."

"Well did you mean to cry? Because I'm pretty sure I heard her crying." I said. "Why are you so aggressive Lou? I hate your aggressive side."

"Did you just call me Lou?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Yes, now answer my question." He shrugged and said, "I guess I don't like people messing with what's mine." I just nodded. "Hey let's go in and find Kenna before she does something stupid yeah?" He chuckled and got out of the car walking to my door and opening it. "Thanks." I smiled.

"Hey! You made it!" Niall said giving me a hug and Louis a bro hug. "You and Niall friends?" Louis questioned. I nodded "Yeah, we have history together."

"Well I guess you'll have to meet the guys soon." I looked at him with a confused look on my face but just shook it off. Louis laced our fingers on walked into the house for the party. "Hey I'm going to go get us some drinks okay?" I nodded and sat on the nearest seat. Some guy walked over to me and grabbed my hand pulling me up.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing all alone?" He said. "I'm waiting for someone now leave." He chuckled. "You don't get it do you? If a guy leaves a pretty little lady like you here, then he's not interested."

"Well that's where your wrong because he just went to get us some drinks." I spat in his face. "Come on baby don't be like that." He chuckled pulling me close to him.

"Let go of me." I said attempting to push him away. He laughed and pushed me up to the wall. I close my eyes ready for him to do something, but I open them to see he was on the ground. "Are you okay love?" I ran over to Louis and hugged him. "Thanks." I whispered into his chest. He bent down and said "Why don't we find Kenna and leave?" I nod. I wasn't really in the party mood anyways. Not after what happened.

Louis and I split up upstairs trying to find his sister. "GET OFF OF HER YOU PRICK!" I heard. I take it Louis found Kenna. I walk over to where they were and see Louis beating the crap out of Niall. I walked over to the fight. "Louis! Come on! Please" I beg quietly. He didn't listen.

I had to break up the fight between Louis and Niall. Before he could realize he punched me in the face. "LOUIS! Come on let's leave!" He turn and saw that he had just punch me. "Oh my god! Aly! I'm so sorry."

"Can we just leave?" I walked out and headed to the car.

*Louis' P.O.V.

"Can we just leave?" Aly walked out and headed to the car. I punched Niall because he was making out with MaKenna. Now that I think about it, one of them may have been drunk. I owe them an apology. I mean Niall is my best mate, I was a little out of line.

Kenna walked over to me and smacked me in the back of the head. "You're such an idiot." And with that she walked out following Aly. I figured I'll apologize when I'm sober. I walked out to my car to see them having a conversation.

*Aly's P.O.V.

"Kenna?" She looked at me. "Why did Louis beat up Niall?" She looked at her feet "Um... He may have walked in on us making out."

"But don't you have a boyfriend?" She nodded. "I feel really awful for cheating on him the way I did. Please don't tell him! I wanna break the news to him." I told her I wouldn't.

"Now Aly. I'm going to ask you a question and your going to have to be honest with me." I nod. "Okay ask away."

"Do you like my brother?" Do I like him? I really have to think about this. "Idk yet, I have to think about it." She nodded. "Okay let me know."

"Let her know what?" Louis' voice said from the car door. "Oh, if I can hang out with her tomorrow." He nodded. "So you wanna go back to mine or yours?"

"Can we go to yours, I don't wanna explain to my mom why I'm bleeding." He nodded. I texted my mom letting her know I was going to be at Kenna's again. She texted back saying it was fine.

*At Lou's House*

I got out and waited at the door for Louis to come unlock the door. "Okay Ken, you head off to bed. Aly come with me let me clean you up." We walked in and Lottie was the only one up, as far as I can see. "Hey Aly. Lou I was just heading to bed."

"Are the others asleep?" He asked. She nodded. "You can stay up a little longer if you want. Aly and I will be down as soon as I clean her up." She nodded and rushed off to the living room to watch T.V. while Kenna went up to her room.

Louis took me to his bathroom and sat me on the sink, pulling out the first aid kit. After about 10 minutes of him putting alcohol on my cuts and my constant winces he put the supplies away. "Look Aly I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to punch you." He apologized. "Hey look, it's okay, I know it was an accident." I look up into his eyes. They really were the most beautiful shade of blue ever. I bit my lip cause Louis to groan. "Please don't bite your lip! It makes me want to kiss you!"

"Well what's stopping you?" I said and he looked at me confused until I looked at his lips. I've never actually wanted to kiss him this much. He catch what I meant and leaned in crashing his lips to mine. Feeling rockets explode in my stomach. I pull away and hear Louis say "Did you feel that to?" I take it he was referring to the kiss we just shared. I nod my head not trust my voice right now.

"Aly. Will you be my girlfriend?"

(A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!! Haha!! Anyways HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE, or NEW. YEARS depending on where you live. I'm so sorry it's so short but I feel like I should stop it there!!!

Until next time my penguins!

Follow Your Dreams

Eat a banana peel

And throw your hands up

-Autumn <3)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

471K 18.3K 21
"No one knows?" "Nope." "No strings attached?" "Nope." "Fine." --- Louis Tomlinson has been battling depression ever since his dad commit suicide. He...
6.3K 155 20
Alex is a 17 year old girl who has had a pretty normal life until she met Louis. Now she has a dangerous boy falling for her and he has made an enemy...
40.3K 2.5K 12
So @franzixidfc contacted me and asked if I couldn't write a book on her idea and this is the result. I tried to follow the basic storyline and added...
46.9K 3K 12
Louis hated Harry. He was walking around like he was superior, thinking he was so hot and sexy. Well, Louis could see right through it. They had been...