Grand Academy- The Grand War

By ThePageSanctuary

Children's hopes and dreams are simply amazing. The amount of imagination in their dreams have somehow create... More

New Light at the Academy
Revealed Truth
Grand Festival
Breaking Light
Life's Beautiful Garden
Heaven's Voice
Strumming the Spiritual Blade
Frozen Ripple
Shadow Death
Lost Memory
Twilight Reawakened
The Gentle Wind brings back the Darkness
Maiden of the Mineral Wings
The Wave That Leads Us To New Friends
Wings of the Scorching Earth
Witch's Castle
Transcendent
Paris's Heroine
Broken Ash
City of Machines and Lies
Frozen Light
Grand Omni of Grandia
The Trap of the Maiden
Healing Wind
The Complete Squad
The Reverse Lords
Thorns of the Glacier
Hellish Flames of the Circus Dragon
Ritual of the Black Bolt
Mystic Scythe of Harmony
Wind of Time
The Grand War
Grand Liberation
Grand Adventure

Light's Hidden Power

46 3 2
By ThePageSanctuary

As Ao fly past the clouds, he suddenly groaned in pain.

 "Ao! Are you okay?" asked Liana while holding tight onto Ao.

 "I guess I got hit by that stranger just now," said Ao while flying unstable.

 "What do we do then?" asked Liana with a worried face. 

"Don't worry, princess. I'll land in that forest," said Ao while flying down towards the golden forest.

 Ao landed carefully on the ground but collapse as soon as his feet touch the ground.

 "Ao!" shouted Liana while hugging Ao before a mysterious young lady came running out from the forest followed by a little boy.

 "Ao, what happened to you?" asked the lady while touching Ao's forehead.

 The little boy stood atop of Ao and suddenly Ao floated and was brought into the forest. 

The mysterious lady treated Ao carefully. 

"Your arm. It's decaying," said the mysterious lady while shining light onto the decaying arm. 

"Will he be okay?" asked Liana worriedly.

 "He is fine. The golden maple leaves I used will stop the decaying and he will be fine in a few days," said the mysterious lady while wrapping Ao's arm with a yellow bandage.

 "Do you not know how to heal wounds?" asked the mysterious lady while serving tea to Liana. 

"She doesn't know much, Rhinne," said Ao while yawning.

 "I am sorry, if only I was more skilled, then I could help Ao," said Liana while crying.

 "Princess Liana," said Ao with a soft tone. 

"Don't worry, Princess Liana, not everyone is capable of doing everything. That's where we will need to learn, so don't feel bad about yourself," said Rhinne while drinking her tea. 

"You girls can sleep here while Ao is healing. The beds and everything inside is clean so please do rest," said Rhinne while showing Liana and Candace. 

"Thank you very much," said Candace while shutting the door. 

"So Liana, what's your plan?" asked Candace while reading the old books in the room.

 "What do you mean?" asked Liana. Candace closed the book hard and said.

 "You don't have a plan on how to defeat Alain?" asked Candace.

 "Well, I just don't know how to deal with him right now," said Liana sadly.

 "Candace, do you think Adrien likes me?" asked Liana while covering her face. 

"Are you kidding? He asked you out to the Grand Prom. Of course, he likes you," explained Candace while throwing a pillow at Liana. 

Both of them had a little pillow fight before going to bed.

 "The time will come when I have to protect all my friends and family," said Liana sadly.

Candace looked at Liana and went to bed. 

"Good Night," said Candace.

 "Good Night, Candace," replied Liana before she walked out of the room and saw Rhinne standing outside. 

"Rhinne? What are you doing?" asked Liana while sitting down on a tree stump.

 "Same goes to you," said Rhinne while smiling but Liana looks as if she was emotionless.

 "I came out here for the fresh cool air. What's bothering you?" asked Rhinne while the wind blows nicely. 

"It's just, I feel like I am incapable of so many things. After what happened today, I don't think I can defeat and bring back my brother," said Liana with sadness.

 "Don't worry, he will return to you, for sure. I'll teach you how to heal wounds," said Rhinne happily.

 "Really? Thanks so much, Rhinne," said Liana while giving off a soft smile.

"Also, you will need to know where each transcendent resides. You already know the Transcendent of Light but the others. The Transcendent of Belief resides in Clockwork, the Grand World of Time. However, no one knows where the Transcendent of Hope is and rumors say the Transcendent of Life is missing," explained Rhinne with a worried face. 

As the night falls, Rhinne and Liana look at the glimmering stars in the night sky when suddenly a shooting star flew by.

 "Make a wish!" said Liana while closing her hands together.

The next morning, Rhinne tells Liana that she has a lot more potential in her than she thinks. 

"The Golden Maple Leaves have really good healing properties, and also some tree sap can help reduce swelling as well," said Rhinne while showing the examples to Liana.

 "Oh wow, I never knew plants can be so useful," said Liana while picking up a golden maple leaf.

 "Also your light manipulation also allows you to heal wounds, using your powers would be effective than using natural ingredients," explained Rhinne.

 As Liana learn more from Rhinne, Candace and Ao watch them from afar.

 "Good to see Liana feeling better and not worrying about facing Alain," said Candace while leaning on Ao's body.

 "You are right," Ao replied while yawning. 

While everyone was inside Rhinne's cottage, an explosion suddenly occurred outside. Everyone rushed out to find to find the same man who attacked Ao standing before them.

 "What are you doing here?" asked Liana. 

"To destroy you of course. Master Alain will be so delighted if Dale destroys his sister once and for all," said Dale while laughing maniacally.

 Dale unleashed a gust of dark wind towards Liana and the others.

 "Light's Barricade!" Liana stretched out her hands and formed a barrier around everyone. Liana flashed forward towards Dale and attacked him. 

"Shining Arrow!" Liana unleashed a barrage of light arrows, knocking Dale out of the sky.

 Dale got back up on his feet and dash over to Liana and punched her in the face, knocking her out of the sky as well and smashing her into a wall.

 "Ugh, I won't let you win this battle," said Liana while getting back up and rushing over to Dale.

 "Ha! This is getting more interesting," said Dale excitedly.

 As Liana and Dale fight it out in the sky, Candace watches them from below.

 "I can't sit here and do nothing. Glass Storm!" Candace hurls a barrage of glass shards at Dale stopping his movement towards Liana. 

"You!" shouted Dale.

 "Candace?" said Liana while looking at Candace. 

"I won't let you do this alone," said Candace with confidence.

"Let's go," shouted Liana and Candace as they fight Dale with all their heart.

 "I'll stop Alain's evil ambitions!" said Liana while hurling a slash of light at Dale. 

"Photon Slash! Liana shot a swirling tornado of light followed by Candace's attack. 

"Mirror Shot!" Candace shot a blast of pure energy at Liana's Photon Storm, thus combining with it. 

"Shining Mirror Blast!"

 "What is this, overwhelming power?!" shouted Dale before he disappeared.

 Liana and Candace combined their powers and defeated Dale and he disappeared. 

"We did it!" shouted Liana and Candace while holding each other hands.

 "Nice Work, you two. You should take a rest first before you leave for Verdantia," said Rhinne while smiling.

 Liana and Candace rest up in the cottage while Rhinne serves them tea.

 "That was such a thrill!" said Candace happily.

 "It's a good thing your attacks were able to combine without fail, or else it could end up draining a lot of energy from the both of you," explained Rhinne worriedly before a woodland creature ran into the cottage and jumped into Liana's arms. 

The creature had soft white fur and resembled a rabbit. 

"Noel! Were you chasing the moonjumper?" asked Rhinne. 

"Yup, isn't it cute?" replied Noel. 

The moonjumper quickly cuddled into Liana's arm and slept.

 "Oh my, how rare, moonjumpers are usually not fond of strangers. It really likes you. Why not take care of it?" asked Rhinne. 

"Sure, I'll name you, Lun. A shorter name for Luna," said Liana while brushing the moonjumper's fur.

"Princess Liana, we should go now. You need to look for your friends," said Ao while preparing to take flight.

"Oh yes. Thank you so much for everything, Rhinne. I'll see you next time. Come on, Candace," said Liana while hopping onto Ao followed by Candace.

 "Liana, take this, this star map will lead you to your friends," said Rhinne while giving Liana the map.

 "Aw, Thank you, Rhinne," said Liana while opening the map.

 The map showed two glowing dots, one purple and the dark red on Verdantia. 

"Stephanie and Thanatos are on Verdantia!" said Liana with joy. 

"Let's go," Ao let out a roar and took off towards the sky. 

"Goodbye, take care," Rhinne said while waving goodbye. 

Liana and Candace waved back happily. 

Back in Unitia

"Thank you for meeting me, Goddess of Time and Space, Histhia," said the lady that hugged Liana. 

"No problem, Claris. Why did you want to see me?" asked Histhia curiously. 

Claris and Histhia stood at the very edge of the castle balcony, talking to each other. 

"I liked to request that final battle of the last light to be in the space-time rift," said Claris while holding her chest and her hair blowing in the wind.

"Why?" asked Histhia. 

"I don't want Grandia to suffer any more damages than it already has," said Claris sadly.

 "Very well, Claris. I will do as you wish when the time comes," replied Histhia sadly.

 "I have seen everything that occurs in the future and yet, I am unprepared. The last light has returned and so she will bring peace to Grandia in which I can't interfere" said Claris sadly.

 "You can still help them anyways, Claris," said Histhia while floating around. 

"Yes, but I don't want to reveal myself just yet. I see tragic events that happen in the future, Histhia," said Claris before walking back into the castle. 

"I'll protect the last light in every way I can," said Claris with determination.

Grand Academy

The Leaders of Grandia's  Grand World have gathered in the Grand Academy to hold an important meeting. Due to the fall of Egypton, the other leaders were worried. 

"We have to stop our enemy before he destroys the other Grand Worlds," said the leader from Icia, the Grand World of Ice.

 "We shouldn't act harshly. We need to plan our strategy," said the leader from Histron, the Grand World of History. 

"Right now, we should focus on finding our enemy. A few of our students have even disappeared," explained Cosmin at the other leaders.

 All the other leaders started their own discussion on how to stop Alain. What they don't know is that Liana and the others are in Grandia and Liana and Candace are on their way to Verdantia, the Grand World of Greenery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 15
These four characters feel disconnected from their society's no matter which one they are in. The four don't understand what's happening to them unti...
71 4 11
One bad choice can change an outcome and set off a chain of events that can destroy worlds. One coin has two sides... Light and Dark, Good and Bad...
34 0 10
The world has neglected me for too long. I've been hoping for something good to happen to me for years and it's finally happened. I've made a friend...
7.5K 284 22
Highest Ranking- 290 in Action, 547 in Superpowers, 185 in Super These best friends are inseparable, they always work together on their class project...