Honey {Completed}

By jaeeeebaeeeee

Can Jaden forget what happened and move on?? Her whole life she felt was so sour, that was until she found a... More

Epilogue - Before The Honey
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

14

560 14 0
By jaeeeebaeeeee

Jaden's POV
I drove Z, Ky, Bey, and I all to the graveyard. I'm honestly so scared to tell my parents about Ciara. I have no idea how they'll react. I do know that my mom already knows about Kyrah because I yelled at her and Z while on the phone with mom.

"Baby, you good?" Bey asked as I looked in the rear view mirror at Z and Kyrah sitting in the back.
"Yeah baby, just nervous. Like how do I say anything? It's not like I can just be like 'hey mom, Dad, Papas. I got raped 5 years ago and then was in an abusive relationship with that person a year later. It was only a week but she would hit me and bruise me everyday, and I don't bruise easily. So, anyway...this is my girlfriend Beyoncé and we decided to a-d-o-p-t Kyrah, my daughter.' Because that's how I want to greet the most amazing people in my life." I said all in one breath.

"Baby, you really need to calm down. It'll happen on its own but remember that both Z and I are here with you." She said as she put her hand on my thigh. I looked back into the rear view mirror to see Z and Ky hovered over Z's phone. They were taking selfies and posting them. They're so cute.

"I'm sorry, I'm just scared that they'll be disappointed." I sighed as I kept my eyes on the road.
"Why? Why would they be disappointed?" She asked as she rubbed her thumb on my kneecap.
"Because I didn't tell them sooner." I sighed.
"I love you and if they don't like you just remember that I still do." I said as I held her hand.
"I love you too and I doubt they won't like her. She treats you right and I've witnessed it." Z said as she leaned on the back of my seat.

"I was talking to Bey but I guess I love you." I teased.
"If you didn't love me then I would be with my mom." She said as she leaned back and raised her right eyebrow.
"True but let's leave all of that behind us. I get to meet y'all's parents and you get to see your dad." Bey said as she pointed at Z.
"Okay" Z and I said in unison.

When we finally walked to the graveyard I felt a hand on the small of my back. I thought it was Bey until she walked next to me holding Ky. I turned quickly to look for Z and when I finally saw her, she was texting someone.

By the feeling it was an entity, I've had this happen before a lot when I was super young but always brushed it of.
"Who are you?" I whispered as I stopped.
"Uncle?" I asked, I'm probably going crazy.

The feeling became tighter as if they were pulling us to be hip to hip. I knew it was him, I felt it inside me. I used to talk to the stars after late nights at the studio as if they were him and I always felt this presence pulling me to him.
"You okay?" Z asked as she walked beside me.
"Yeah. I feel Papa, I know he's here." I smiled.
She did too, "I thought I was just going crazy."

We walked through rows of graves before seeing my Mom staring at a flower.
"Mama!" I yelled as I ran to hug my mom.
"Hi lovebug! Hey baby!" She laid as she hugged me and then Z.
"Mama, this is Beyoncé. Bey this is my mom, Ann. And Kyrah, this is your Nannies." I said as I took Ky from Bey so she could hug my mom.

"Hi Ann." Bey said as she hugged my mom.
"Oh please, call me Mama. It makes me feel young." My Mom laughed.
"Okay Mama." Bey laughed.

"And Z! You're so beautiful, you look so... adult!" My Mom cried tears of joy.
"Hi mama," Z said as she hugged my Mom again. As if he just appeared my dad and  hugged Z as my mom took Kyrah from my hands.

"Hi daddy," I laughed as I hugged him.
My dad and I were really close until I moved. I got busy with work and Z so we weren't able to talk as much.

"Hi baby, you look beautiful as always." He said.
"Thank you dad."
"Hello, are you my daughter's girlfriend?" My dad asked anxiously as he reached his hand out for Bey's
"Yes sir. It's so nice to meet you both." She smiled back at him.

"Z, do you mind occupying Ky as I tell Mom and Dad?" I asked, handing her Kyrah.
"No, we'll go look at all the pretty flowers. Ready?" She said, more so to Kyrah.
They walked away and I immediately grabbed Bey's hand.

"What's wrong Love?" My Mom asked.
"I need to tell you guys something but I need you to know that the issue is handled and we haven't had problems in a long time. Okay?" I asked nervously.
I was so nervous I was leaning forward while playing with Bey's fingers that were intertwined with mine.

"Jaden, what happened?" My Dad asked, scared.
"About 5 years ago, 2 years after I had moved to work with Columbia, there was an incident..." I sighed trying to hold back my tears.
"I was working late and one of the artists, she was working with me for a while, came into the studio. I didn't have my producer in the sound proof studio so I was alone. She was trying to persuade me into having sex with her. When I explained to her that, yes I like girls like that but not her, she became angry. She locked the studio door and...." I took a deep breath as Bey rubbed my back.
I was crying, I couldn't help it, it haunts me to this very day.

"She raped me, I wasn't able to fight her off, she's much larger than me. When she left I was scared of her and, really everyone. After about a year of trying to live with the feeling of, guilt and disgust she came back. She asked me out and since I was scared of what she would do I said yes. She abused me all that week of our relationship. She only wanted sex. She would beat me if I didn't have sex with her, didn't pleasure her right, or I spoke out of line. She would use anything and one Saturday night she came home really drunk and said she wanted sex so she came to me. She tried but it was 2:00 in the morning and I was asleep. She woke me up to have sex with her and when I told her to go to sleep she went to the closet and grabbed a bat. She continued to beat me with it and when she was done she decided she needed some air. I decided to take as my chance to get away. Here we are 5 years later and she decided to come to Bey's party. She took seeing me there as Bey's date as a chance to act like we were together. She tried touching on me and all of that shit. When I went home and she didn't get what she wanted she found me a few days later and beat me. Then while I was in the hospital she found me and put me in a coma." I cried. I immediately grabbed Bey's shirt and cried into her shoulder.

"Bey saved me, and did all she could to protect me. And I love her, I'm in love with her." I said as I felt Bey rub my back.
"Sshh, its okay. You're okay, nothing is gonna happen." Bey cooed.

"We're so sorry this happened baby. I'm just glad you've found someone who obviously cares about you." My Dad said as Bey kissed me on the top of my head.
"It's not your fault and there's nothing anyone could have done to stop her. I was the only one and I couldn't. It's no ones fault." I said as I turned my head more into Bey's chest.
"It really isn't anyone's fault but her's. You can't blame yourself baby. Okay?" My mom said as she wiped my tears.

I was still in Bey's embrace and she had her hand on the small of my back.
"O-okay. I just don't want you guys to be disappointed that I didn't defend myself or tell y'all earlier." I cried as I grabbed Bey's neck, pulling her face to my neck. She's only an inch taller so she kneeled down a bit.

I started calming down but to help me Bey started innocently kissing my neck. It wasn't a big deal, as it began to calm my nerves.

"I love you." She said into my neck as she slowly pulled her face away from me.
"I love you too." I blushed. I wiped my face and turned to my crying parents.

"And I love you guys too." I said to them.
"We love you two too." They replied in unison. I turned to the grave and grabbed the chain I had in my pocket.

"I know you're here, I feel you and I hope you know that I love and miss you." I kneeled next to the flowers.
"I hope you watch over Z. She loves you so much. I still have your chain, I will ALWAYS have your chain. And you will always be one of my best friends. I hope you love that cloud that I know you're laying on. And I know your chilling, watching your football games drinking a beer." I laughed.
"I love you, and I'll talk to you again soon."

I stood up and turned to see everyone, including Z and Kyrah, standing around.
"Can I....?" Z asked as she handed me Kyrah.

"Mama, don't cry! You know why?" Ky said as she wiped my face.
"Why baby?" I giggled.
"Because me, mommy, and Z love you. And when you love someone you want to see them to be happy." She said as she held my face in her small, cold hands.
"And I love you too. Thank you" I said as I poked my lips out for her to kiss.

She giggled before pecking my lips and putting her head in the crook of my neck.
"Hey Papa, I know I haven't visited you yet but... I uh. I'm just gonna say that I love you and thank you for raising me right. I'll always remember you and I dream about you all the time.... I, I LOVE YOU PAPA!" Z cried loudly as she fell forward, crying. My Mom picked Z up off the ground and sat on a nearby bench.

"Ky," I said as I put her down and gave her the chain.
"Go give this to Zz. And tell her that Papa is always in her heart."
"Okay mommy!" She said excitedly as she ran to Z with the locket.
"Let's go home. Z's gonna be tired" Bey said as as she grabbed my waist.
"Yeah, let's go load the car." I said as grabbed her hands.

Edited A/N
I like these chapters better than some of my newer chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 8.9K 76
Could you sacrifice it all? And still have more to give? Just a favourite story of mine written by @datordona !!! Check out her page for more
6K 29 24
You have 5 days to fall in love
198K 7K 70
Love was never meant to be so painful. A fave story of mine by CJ
6.3K 490 13
"𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥...