The Touch Of an Angel (Girl x...

Bởi UnstoppablePancake

Allison and Sam are everyone's dream couple theyre young and full of new curious love. Until something happen... Xem Thêm

Chapter one
Chapter Three
Chapter six
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Two

2.3K 59 3
Bởi UnstoppablePancake

Current time: 2:18 a.m. 

Date: June 16th, 2013

Sam awoke to a scream she was shaken up and it took her a second to realize it came from the hallway. She stood up and adjusted her tank top and walked across the hall to Allison's room. She slowly opened the door and saw Allison sitting up with her head in her hands.

"Allie, baby, are you alright I heard a scream. Can I come in."

She stood in the doorway and waited for Allison's approval.

"Please." Allison said in a shaky voice and looked over to Sam with a wet face.

Sam went over and wrapped her arms around Allison.

"Did you have a bad dream? What happened baby?"

Allison took in a long and staggered breath clear she had been crying.

"I-" She paused "There's something wrong with me. I'm going insane, I can feel it."

"Why do you say that?" She said with a calm tone as she wiped Allison's face of tears.

"There's something in my room, It stands at the end of my bed while I sleep."

"Nothing is here baby, you're just seeing things-"

"NO!" she shouts quietly. "It's really there!"

"Okay baby, Okay. Do you wanna come into my room?"

Allison sniffs and nods as she gets up.

"Come on I'm right behind you everything is okay, there's nobody here."  

After laying down in the bed that Sam was staying in Allison was able to calm down. They closed the door and left a dim light on. Sam wrapped herself around Allison and than pulled up the blanket.

"Is this why you've been on edge lately?" Allison nods sleepily.

"Does this happen a lot?" she nods again

"Alright, darling lets go back to sleep okay?" 

They wake up early in the morning by a thud at the window.

"What the hell?" Sam says groggily. "Aren't we on the second floor?"

Allison grunts and pats the space next to her "Come back I'm cold. It's nothing."

Sam looks at the window, and then at the clock. It's only 6:30 and It's the middle of summer so there's nowhere to be. Sam lays back down and wraps herself around Allison.

~~~Sam's Point of View~~~

Her skin was soft, and warm as I curled back up around her. She was wearing a pink tank top with matching boy shorts. I could lay here like this all day. Maybe I will. I had been worrying about her since last night when I was awaken by her screams of fear. She worries me, I don't know if she realizes it but I want to help her through this, I don't want her to feel hurt, or scared, or anything that isn't happy.

After waking back up She turned to look at me with her gleaming blue eyes.

"I'm hungry" She groaned.

"Aren't you always?" I laughed as I stood from the bed.

"Noooo don't leave babyy. I'm colddd." she even whines cute.

"Maybe put some pants on. I don't know how you're cold its 80 degrees outside."

"I'm cold because you're not cuddling mee."

I put one of my knees on either side of her as she laid on her back and kissed her. Her lips always tasted so sweet. There wasn't a minute of intimacy that I didn't enjoy.

"C'mon baby get ready we'll go out for lunch."

"Lunch? W-what time is it?" she asked propping herself up onto her elbows.  

"It's 1:30" I laughed not realizing it myself until I looked at the clock.

"So mom left?"

"Yeah she came in and said she'd be back around 5 she has a meeting to go to."

"Can we shower first?"

I rolled my eyes knowing that the "shower" was going to take longer than expected.

"Fineeee. Let's goo."

she grabbed my arm and led me into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and sighed

"I haveta get my shampoo from my bag I'll be back." I walked out of the bathroom and across the hallway.

When I got back into the bathroom Allison was leaning against the bathtub with her legs crossed. She was so perfect. Her body begged to be held. After undressing I went over to her and grabbed her small delicate hands.

"You're so beautiful Allie."

I felt warm and tingly inside she made me feel like I was being lit on fire. She wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulders as the warm water fell upon us. I ran my fingers down her spine. She looked up at me and bit her lip. She had a look of lust in her eyes as she wrapped her hands around my neck lightly. She pressed her lips onto mine and asked for entrance. I became warmer and warmer inside as we became more and more pressed onto each other.

"I love you Sammy." she said through a single breath in-between kisses. 

As we got out of the shower I began to dry off  Allison ran her fingers through my hair.

"I've always loved your hair ya know."

"I knowww you tell me like every 3 seconds."

she brushed her long blonde hair into a messy bun and walked over to her room and me to mine. I slid on dark blue jean shorts and a pink floral tank top. and side braided my hair.  I walked over to Allison's room only to find her passed out on the floor in just her undergarments.

"ALLIE?!?" I ran over to her and sat her up.

"C'mon this isn't funny get up."

her eyes squinted open and she leaned over and puked.

"Baby, Oh, baby what happened are you okay?"

"I was just picking out a top and I fell over." Her voice was shaking.

"We haveta take you to the hospital, like now."

"No, please. I'm fine, really."

I didn't believe her but I didn't want to force her to go somewhere she wasn't comfortable.

Allie and I laid on the couch watching movies and we ordered Chinese takeout.

"Are you sure you're okay Allie?" I had asked her this every 30 minutes for the last 2 hours, her mom would be home soon and she assured me she'd tell her about passing out because if she didn't I would for sure.

"I'm fine Sam. I just needed something to eat is all."

I kissed her forehead as she looked down, a sure sign that she was lying. The door creaked open, surely enough it was Allie's mom. 

"Hey girls! How was your day?" 

"Great." Allie said in a cheerful tone

"Don't lie Allie. She passed out and than threw up everywhere."

Mrs.Anders ran over and sat across from us on the ottoman. She showed lots of concern in her face as she put her hand onto Allie's forehead.

"Are you alright, we should call the doctor." She checks her watch

"I think they're open till 7 Let's go."

"No mom. I'm fine." 

"Allison Marie Anders. If you don't get up right now we will call an ambulance." Mrs. Anders never yelled but occasionally had a stern tone as she did currently

"No mom!" Allie yelled back. She had that tone in her voice and you could tell she was about to cry.

"C'mon baby. It's for the best." I said running the back of my hand over her upper arm

she leaned back onto me, put her face into my chest and started crying. There had to be a reason she didn't want to go to the hospital to the point where she was crying.

"Mrs. Anders we'll be right back I'm gonna take Allie upstairs for a few minutes if you don't mind."

"Go ahead, it's only 5:17 I wanna leave by 6 if we can make that possible, I'll call and make an appointment."

Allie and I walked upstairs and I sat her down on her bed I walked over to the bathroom and brought back tissues so Allie could wipe her face. I put my hands on her knees and bent over to make eye contact. But she looked down. I was worrying she had done something and won't tell me about it.

"Please baby, Please." I began to choke up but was able to hold the tears back.

"Sammy, I don't know what's wrong with me, I don't and I'm scared to find out. I don't want to go to the hospital because the last time I was there I lost Addison."

That explains so much and I was able to figure out why she didn't want to go. 6 months ago she lost her 6 year old sister to Leukemia. I'd honestly be scared to go back. While I didn't fully understand how she felt, I knew I could help her and support her through the hospital visit.

"Listen. I know It's scary baby girl." Allie looks away from me to hide her face full of tears. I cup her chin and kiss her on the forehead. 

"I'm going to be right by your side, It's probably nothing and we need to make sure of that. Alright?" 

I kissed her forehead once more as she nodded and wiped her tears. I grabbed a hoodie that was hanging on my door and helped her put it over her tank top. We walked downstairs to her mom sitting on the couch changing her shoes.

"I'm ready." Allie said unsure of herself.

"Alright girls, do you wanna stop for a bite to eat?" Mrs.Anders asked

"We just ate actually." I said

"Like two hours ago." Allie said changing the mood

"Well of course you're hungry!" I said sarcastically

We got in the car and Allie and I sat in the back. After stopping at a fast food restaurant we headed over to the doctors office.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10K 232 50
Two young women who fell in love with one another but a lot of things is going on between them. This is my First story sooo...yeahh
194K 4.7K 20
Sammy and Violet have been dating for several years, but no one knows. Sammy is tired of being Violet's secret and wants to tell everyone, but Viole...
2.3M 74.7K 44
Sometimes, love happens in the weirdest places, but what Olivia didn't expect was to find it with her brothers girlfriend.
1.1K 40 12
She knows, he doesn't. This is a story about Lila and Sam's love.