Lover's In Disguise (My Bodyg...

By FanFicWriter08

The Death of Agent Jade Thirlwall has been a hot topic ever since it came out. Everyday reporters and even pa... More

The New Bodyguard
Getting to know Agent Dimple
Who's the real enemy?
Edwards, Phillip and Choi
Thirlwall and Dimple
Nemesis
The girl named Whirlpool (Day 1 of training)
The real you
Revelation
The Great Pretender
The Real Agent Thirlwall
What Happen to Agent Thirlwall (Present day and Flashback Part 1)
What Happen to Agent Thirlwall (Present day and Flashback Last Part)
Dimple and Drew
Time to get Dirty
The Betrayal
My Revenge (Part 1)
Sorry
Perrie vs Jade vs Drew (Part 1)
Perrie vs Jade vs Drew (Last Part)
You and me, together
Drew and Jade, Yvonne and Perrie (Part 1)
Drew and Jade, Yvonne and Perrie (Part 2)
Drew and Jade, Yvonne and Perrie (Last part)
It all comes to an END
The Painful Ending (Part 1)
The Painful Ending (Second Part)
The Painful Ending (Last Part)
Choices (First Part)
Choices (Last Part)
The Ending (Part 1)
The Ending (Last Part)
THE FINAL CHAPTER
TADA

My Revenge (Last Part)

1.2K 64 5
By FanFicWriter08

After JB saw her cousin Perrie now sitting on one of the speedboat, she told Samantha that she'll help Jade to gather some weapons they can use. Michelle tells the youngest Edwards that she'll help too while Samantha and Perrie guard the two speedboats.

The two Edwards look around to find something or anything they can use. They both saw two handguns on the floor and check if it's loaded. They both went to the cabin to look for Jade, the door to the cabin is open and they can hear Jade's voice like she's talking to someone.

"Two lives in exchange of Perrie's father." They heard someone said "Fuck you Yvonne! You can have me just don't hurt the man!"

"I don't want you yet Thirlwall. What do you think Perrie will feel when she finds out that her father is dead huh?" JB and Michelle stand in between the door but Jade's attention is focus on the person she's talking to.

"Kill me instead! If you want to torture me then I don't care just leave the poor man alone! I beg of you!" the three of them heard laughter from Yvonne.

"I'll give you 5 minutes to think then I'll contact you again.."

"Yvonne!" but the connection is lost again. Jade throws the receiver and punches the wheel four times then in the corner of her eye, she saw JB and Michelle looking at her.

"What are you two doing here?" she asked "Looking for you so we can help you out" Michelle answered.

"Oh I'm almost done. I just check the radio one last time to see if I can contact someone" she said not looking at the two, she then took the guns she was holding a while ago and look at them "Let's go" she said and smiled.

"We heard everything Jade. You need to do something or Perrie will lose our Uncle" JB said "What do you want me to do huh?" Jade asked her.

She curses Yvonne out loud. In a situation like this, Jade knows there's nothing she can do "We need to make sacrifices. I just can't take two lives for the sake of Mr. Edwards"

"Then what are you going to do with Perrie? I'm sure Yvonne will use her against you." Michelle said "I don't know okay?! Fuck this!" she throws all the weapons on the floor. JB and Michelle looks at each other once more.

"You can exchange our lives for him." JB said to her, Jade furrow her eyebrows at the two "I can't do that JB. Do you think Perrie can handle losing you two?"

"Who said that you're going to kill us for real?" JB asked again "Well as much as I don't agree with this cousin of mine, we don't have any options for now."

"No! It's too risky and Yvonne will make sure that you're both dead and I don't trust that girl" Jade answered.

"You're 5 minutes already expired." Michelle said and then they heard a static sound on the radio.

"So Agent Thirlwall, have you made up your mind?" they heard Yvonne asked. The two Edwards looks at Jade "I know you are there so pick up the receiver"

"Do it" Michelle said. Jade then walks towards the radio and pick it up "Okay. You win this time but if you hurt him, I'll make sure we'll both see in hell!"

"You have my word Jade. Do your part and I'll do mine."

"JB and Michelle's lives in exchange of Mr. Edwards"

"Two Edwards eh? I like that. Okay, you've got a deal"

"I'll do my part once we're near the dock so you can see it for yourself"

"Anything you say Thirlwall. See you soon."

****

"But you're a sharp shooter, how come you missed your shot?" Samantha asked and still cannot believe that JB and Michelle are willing to sacrifice their lives for Perrie "Oh so you want Jade to shoot us for real??" JB asked her but Samantha answered her with a hug

:It's just simple Samantha. You'll learn it one of these days." Jade answered.

"Actually, Michelle here is supposed to fall on the water too but I don't know why she didn't. You make it harder for you girl!" JB said again then earn a slap from her "Jade fired a shot while I was standing in the middle of the speedboat!"

"You're not a good actress at all. You ruined everything I practiced!"

"Shut up dummy!" Samantha shook her head and looks at Jade though she is smiling, you can still see in her eyes how worried she is for Perrie "She'll be fine Jade." Samantha said.

The smile on her face quickly fades away "I don't know Samantha. It looks like it's happening again." She said.

"What's happening again?" Michelle asked "They also took her like the first time and I need to pretend I'm dead for her and you guys to be safe" she said and looks into the water.

"But I do feel that someone will die at the end and there's a possible it won't be a fake one." She added "Just make sure that won't be you, Jade. Perrie's been through a lot, you know that" JB said.

"I know and I'll do anything to get her back but I don't know where to start. We don't even know where Yvonne takes her"

"I think I can help you with that" the four girls look at the girl standing a few feet away from them and they were shock to see who it is. Jade immediately pick up the weapon she threw on the ground and aim it to her.

"Relax Agent Thirlwall, I'm not after you or the girls" Audrey said "You're still alive? Where have you been?" Michelle asked her.

"They imprisoned me when I failed to bring the CD's to them. Yvonne was so mad at me and torture me and my father." She answered "I don't trust you. The last time I saw you, you're trying to kill me."

"Yes I know that and I just wish that I didn't fail" Audrey answered, Jade was about to attack her when Samantha stops her "Calm down Jade." She said.

"She means no harm guys" Michelle and JB saw Brian and Samuel walking towards them "I guess you really have 9 lives huh Thirlwall" Samuel said and smiled at her.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked "Helping you, I think" Brian answered then look at Samantha.

"You're right. The bullet came from Dimple's gun. Once we caught her, she can't get away with that." Brian told her, Jade, Michelle and JB looks at Samantha "Care to explain what's happening?" JB asked her.

"Well I had my own investigation with the help of Brian and Samuel. I even told them where to find the discs." She said "Make sure it won't fall on the wrong hands" Jade said and look at Audrey.

"She's cool Jade. She said she will help us." Brian answered "I don't trust her."

"The feelings mutual Jade but I know you need me more than you need someone else."

"Oh yeah? What can you do?"

"I know where they take her and I'm quite sure that if we won't find her before sunrise, you're going to regret it."

"And why is that?"

"Like what I've said, I was their prisoner but I still know their plans and nothings change" Audrey answered and look at Jade "She has a plan to kill Drew after her failure and after that, she will use Perrie against you"

4 HOURS LATER..

Yvonne's group already reach the Cambrian Mountains in Wales. It is their secret hideout if something happen or if the police are looking for them. There's also a big factory of drugs on the mountains and powerful guns.

This is also the place where Yvonne sold some teenage girls they kidnap or sometimes train them as drug mule. She and Kyle are talking to Mr. Roji about the transaction they have that night.

"Make sure the contraband will reach our client in time. They are starting to get worried and lose interest on our business because you're busy with your revenge" Roji said "We're so sorry about that but I promise you we won't fail this time."

"I trust you Yvonne and one more thing, some of our client wants Drew out of the business." Kyle then looks at Yvonne who just smiled "You always said that you need to risk something in order for your plans to work and this time if you're not going to do it, our business will suffer."

"I'll take care of everything Mr. Roji, you don't have to worry about it." Yvonne answered, Mr. Roji just looks at her and walk-away "What are you planning to do with Drew? You can't just fire her Yvonne. She's your partner, the girl who loves you."

"There's a lot more important than love Kyle. My life is on the line if I failed them this time" Yvonne said as she starts to walk "Please don't tell me that you're planning to eliminate her." Yvonne stops walking and looks at Kyle but she didn't answer her.

"Don't do that. Just explain her everything and I think she'll understand." Yvonne then aims a gun at Kyle's head "I'm your boss so you don't need to tell me what I need to do!!"

"I already lost her after that accident and this business is more important to me." She added "Then why did you let her come back if you don't trust her anymore"

"It's simple Kyle. I need someone to do the job for me or I'll be the one to ends up in prison. Now, I have much better things to do than stand here and chat with you. Make sure the contraband is seal perfectly." Yvonne said and starts to walk-away.

"Where are you going?" he asked "I need to talk to someone about something." She answered.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUNTAINS (30 minutes ago)

I'm staring into nothing while thinking what I need to do next. They can't kill me that easily and I won't surrender my life to them. I know she already talked to someone on how they will kill me that's why she let me come with them here in the hideout.

I know her well and I know how her mind works 'Well you choose the wrong enemy' I whispered. I check my handgun and place two magazines on each pocket of jacket. I'll use a silencer and connect to the nuzzle so if ever I need to use it, no one will hear it.

I'm just waiting for the right time to move and in less than 30 seconds after I cock my gun, I saw the door opens. Joe looks around and I know he's up to something, I saw a magnum on his right hand but he's hiding it behind him, maybe he wanted to surprise me.

I move quietly and circle him around as anger builds inside me 'For all the things I did to you this is how you repay me?' I whispered again then step out and call him on his name. He turns around and looks at me.

"Are you looking for me?" I asked him and before he can even use his gun on me, I shot him in the head using mine "It won't be that easy" I said again and went out of the room.

I look at the adjacent room and open the door and I saw here, lucky for me there's no one is watching her. Yvonne will kill her for sure after she used her for Jade. I fish out my phone and re-read one of Kyle's text he sent to me.

If I were you, I will leave now or you won't see the light of day

I'm still thinking if I'll bring her with me, in her state, I think she doesn't care anymore because she lost two important people in her life.

Why do I feel sorry all of a sudden?

She showed me nothing but honesty, kindness and acceptance as her bodyguard.

I'll try to set things right Perrie, I'll get you out of here.

I walk towards her and I hear her crying, she then look up to m when she feels my presence.

"I know this may sound weird but I'll help you get out of here. I don't care if you won't trust me but rest assured than I'm being honest with my intention now" I said.

Erika Tiempo dude? Where are you at? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 997 12
Jade Thirlwall is the most popular girl in High School, but not the typical type of popular. She talks to everyone, is friendly to everyone and is fr...
48.9K 2.6K 30
Perrie only sees the good in the world. She appreciates the little things. Like the smell of roasted coffee in the morning. How nice the breeze feels...
22.5K 672 11
!COMPLETE! • You Have To Read The First Book To Read This! ~ • This is my Sequel to "Jerrie // Perfect For You". Link To Book 1: https://www.wa...
79.3K 3K 51
Morning everyone! I bet you're asking who I am right. Hmm before I said that, I will tell you a quiet unique story about two persons in love but didn...